This deal sounds too good to be true for the price. Of course, airfare is not included, but it still seems like a fabulous deal. Any thoughts or insight?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 2 Back from Paris
- 3 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 4 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 5 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 6 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 7 Summer Travel order
- 8 10 days in Paris and......
- 9 Another tipping question: concierges
- 10 Brugge hotel help
- 11 Luggage Storage
- 12 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 13 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 14 Romeloft Apartment Trastevere
- 15 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 16 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 17 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 18 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 19 LIsbon
- 20 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 21 International Flight Question
- 22 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 23 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 24 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 25 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base