This deal sounds too good to be true for the price. Of course, airfare is not included, but it still seems like a fabulous deal. Any thoughts or insight?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 2 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 3 KNOWL and/or CHARTWELL in Kent from London by train?
- 4 Help with my 9 week Europe Itinerary
- 5 3 nights in Tuscany
- 6 Amalfi or Positano
- 7 Using Kindle, Netflix, Amazon Prime in Europe
- 8 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 9 River Boat Cruise
- 10 Help required with Ireland Itinerary
- 11 Hostel Advice
- 12 Flying with Air France and Alitalia
- 13 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 14 Need help with 2.5 days Rome itinerary
- 15 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 16 Scotland Advise: Isle of Skye or Glen Coe
- 17 SPANISH MUSEUMS
- 18 Cordoba or Granada?
- 19 Munich, Germany
- 20 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 21 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 22 Hotel Modigliani or Hotel Santa Maria (Rome)
- 23 Corsica France...Calvi or Ajaccio or?
- 24 Italy + Greece + Croatia
- 25 First Time Europe Trip