This deal sounds too good to be true for the price. Of course, airfare is not included, but it still seems like a fabulous deal. Any thoughts or insight?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dentix in Spain
- 2 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 3 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 4 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 5 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 6 First trip - destination advice!
- 7 How big backpack do I need?
- 8 Norway Itinerary and recommendations?
- 9 Munich Under Attack...
- 10 Trip Report: Bergen-Andalsnes-Oslo (June/July 2016)
- 11 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 12 Spain in November
- 13 Stonehenge and Bath
- 14 Path of the Gods Question
- 15 Must visit wineries in Alsace?
- 16 Bavaria, Switzerland, Austria for Christmas...?
- 17 Should I speculate?
- 18 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 19 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 20 Prague on a budget...
- 21 Two-day Detour Before Amalfi Coast
- 22 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 23 Le Marche Sept./Oct.
- 24 Help with 2nd European Spot
- 25 Istanbul - Would you go there?