This deal sounds too good to be true for the price. Of course, airfare is not included, but it still seems like a fabulous deal. Any thoughts or insight?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A very late conclusion to Solo Christmas/December trip - Paris
- 2 Our European adventures
- 3 Age requirement for hotels in Europe
- 4 Crete (and Santorini ) Trip Report
- 5 Scotland November 2015
- 6 1 day trip from Nice
- 7 Norway holiday locations
- 8 Norway holiday locations
- 9 NORMANDY TRIPS (+ Madrid)
- 10 Iphone Charger in a Car in Europe?
- 11 Help with itinerary
- 12 Banks Mansion Amsterdam hotel
- 13 Planning Advice!
- 14 Calling Flamenco fans including Kimhe
- 15 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 16 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli
- 17 How to divide 4 weeks of lakes and mountains with kids in Italy?
- 18 To Varenna from Milan Malpensa: By car or by train?
- 19 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 20 Spring Spain Itinerary
- 21 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 22 Bellagio Accomodations in October
- 23 20 free days of Europe
- 24 Prague Beyond the "Usual"
- 25 Honeymoon trip to Europe - Would love your recommendations