Date of Travel:
Arrive in Avignon by TGV - May 9th 12 Noon
Depart Avignon by TGV - May 11th 12 Noon
This is part of my 15 day trip in France. I will be picking up a rental car at Avignon once I get off the train.
This is my first time in France and I am doing a solo trip. My basic interests are Landscapes, nature and country sides. I have done my research and put together two road maps.
Day 1 Driving Plan - I have to split this up for on the day of arrival and for on the day I leave.
Day 2 Driving Plan - Plan to start very early on the 10th, maybe at around 6 AM
Gorges du Verdon
Abbaye du Thoronet
I would seek some insights into my plan please, I was wondering if this is realistic or should I just stick with one plan as I have half day, full day and half day which consists of 48 hours. Please advise. I have also not booked places to stay for these two nights as I am not sure where it would be best to stay with this plan.
Your suggestions are invaluable. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 NORTHFree : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:855:999:8045 YAHOO 24*7
- 2 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 3 Help me make this possible!
- 4 Where to pick up rental car in Venice
- 5 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 6 Scotland at Christmas itinerary
- 7 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 8 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 9 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 10 Is skip the queue for Versailles worth it
- 11 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 12 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 13 First visit to London
- 14 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 15 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 16 London is it worth it?
- 17 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 18 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 19 Paris and Normandy
- 20 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 21 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 22 Florence or Genoa airport - Flying from Barcelona to get to Cinque Terre?
- 23 Quick 10 day Europe trip
- 24 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 25 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
48 Hours around Avignon, I have come up with a Driving Plan
Date of Travel: