Date of Travel:
Arrive in Avignon by TGV - May 9th 12 Noon
Depart Avignon by TGV - May 11th 12 Noon
This is part of my 15 day trip in France. I will be picking up a rental car at Avignon once I get off the train.
This is my first time in France and I am doing a solo trip. My basic interests are Landscapes, nature and country sides. I have done my research and put together two road maps.
Day 1 Driving Plan - I have to split this up for on the day of arrival and for on the day I leave.
Day 2 Driving Plan - Plan to start very early on the 10th, maybe at around 6 AM
Gorges du Verdon
Abbaye du Thoronet
I would seek some insights into my plan please, I was wondering if this is realistic or should I just stick with one plan as I have half day, full day and half day which consists of 48 hours. Please advise. I have also not booked places to stay for these two nights as I am not sure where it would be best to stay with this plan.
Your suggestions are invaluable. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Passenger van Rental in Milan
- 2 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 3 Sevilla lodging 3 adults 3 kids and things to do
- 4 Clean up spam
- 5 Ron Hoffberg, Prague Guide
- 6 Valencia, Spain
- 7 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?
- 8 Help w/ 2-week itinerary to Switzerland w/ 7 yr old
- 9 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 10 iPhone/Skype/ATM questions
- 11 Small towns not too near Paris
- 12 Help with basic itinerary
- 13 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 14 credit and debit cards
- 15 Suggestions for two night stay near Athens airport?
- 16 Spain/Portugal Travel for Older Couple
- 17 Positano Surprise
- 18 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 19 Ottolenghi walk-ins?
- 20 Family Friendly Day Trips from Arezzo
- 21 How to spend 3 days btwn Milan and Florence
- 22 Advice getting from Robin Hood's Bay to London
- 23 Greece and Italy Combo
- 24 Cinqueterre
- 25 Car rental in Europe (Kemwel)
48 Hours around Avignon, I have come up with a Driving Plan
Date of Travel: