Date of Travel:
Arrive in Avignon by TGV - May 9th 12 Noon
Depart Avignon by TGV - May 11th 12 Noon
This is part of my 15 day trip in France. I will be picking up a rental car at Avignon once I get off the train.
This is my first time in France and I am doing a solo trip. My basic interests are Landscapes, nature and country sides. I have done my research and put together two road maps.
Day 1 Driving Plan - I have to split this up for on the day of arrival and for on the day I leave.
Day 2 Driving Plan - Plan to start very early on the 10th, maybe at around 6 AM
Gorges du Verdon
Abbaye du Thoronet
I would seek some insights into my plan please, I was wondering if this is realistic or should I just stick with one plan as I have half day, full day and half day which consists of 48 hours. Please advise. I have also not booked places to stay for these two nights as I am not sure where it would be best to stay with this plan.
Your suggestions are invaluable. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travelling alone to Turkey @18
- 2 First Solo Adventure
- 3 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 4 Dordogne and Marseille: into the cave and out to the sea
- 5 PARIS
- 6 Towns around Lucca
- 7 Hotels in Copenhagen
- 8 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 9 Airline to Rome
- 10 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 11 Georgia in 4 days
- 12 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 13 Trains in Italy
- 14 Dublin Luggage storage
- 15 Italy with baby - where to go?
- 16 Croatia short sail trip
- 17 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 18 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 19 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 20 Mid/late November: Tuscany or Andalucia? (1 week)
- 21 Alitala
- 22 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 23 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 24 Hiking/Photographing the Black Forest
- 25 Which Hotel in Rome
48 Hours around Avignon, I have come up with a Driving Plan
Date of Travel: