Date of Travel:
Arrive in Avignon by TGV - May 9th 12 Noon
Depart Avignon by TGV - May 11th 12 Noon
This is part of my 15 day trip in France. I will be picking up a rental car at Avignon once I get off the train.
This is my first time in France and I am doing a solo trip. My basic interests are Landscapes, nature and country sides. I have done my research and put together two road maps.
Day 1 Driving Plan - I have to split this up for on the day of arrival and for on the day I leave.
Day 2 Driving Plan - Plan to start very early on the 10th, maybe at around 6 AM
Gorges du Verdon
Abbaye du Thoronet
I would seek some insights into my plan please, I was wondering if this is realistic or should I just stick with one plan as I have half day, full day and half day which consists of 48 hours. Please advise. I have also not booked places to stay for these two nights as I am not sure where it would be best to stay with this plan.
Your suggestions are invaluable. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 2 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 3 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 4 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 5 Scotland itinerary help
- 6 Rental Car pick up in Cortana
- 7 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 8 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 9 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 10 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 11 Croatia itinerary - need advice
- 12 Info for Edinburgh visit
- 13 Scotland
- 14 Fodors's Slow to Load Lately?
- 15 AMBOISE BALLOON RIDE !! out of this world
- 16 two days to travel from bolzano to assisi
- 17 Watching A Musical At The West End In London
- 18 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 19 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 20 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 21 Looking for an apartment to rent. Better than hotel?
- 22 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 23 Edinbrugh
- 24 Bus from Potsdam to Dresden
- 25 Swimming to Paris
48 Hours around Avignon, I have come up with a Driving Plan
Date of Travel: