My 40th birthday is on August 1st and I would like to spend 10 days traveling around Tuscany. I know that August is not a great time but that my husband would really like to take me somewhere I've always wanted to go for my 40th. Any advice or suggestions?
40th Birthday in Tuscany
- 1 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 2 Paris 2 bedroom/2bathroom apartment you would recommend?
- 3 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 4 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 5 Italian train question
- 6 Affordable London Hotel
- 7 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 8 Getting the best our of Europe
- 9 Yet another train question......
- 10 Sicily Trip Report May 2013 - LONG and DETAILED
- 11 Paris - Nice/Eze - Como - Venice/Rome
- 12 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 13 Transportation for 7 ladies from Marais apartment to only airport
- 14 Chatham Dockyards Need a Whole Day?
- 15 Our 4 weeks in Turkey - Trip Report
- 16 Stonehenge
- 17 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip
- 18 Chip-and-PIN cards again
- 19 Driving the Mediterranean - Spain, France & Italy - 3 weeks - August 2013
- 20 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 21 hotels in Milan, Italy
- 22 Perfect gondola ride and dinner in Venice? But on a budget.
- 23 14 days Ireland/Scotland Trip Report
- 24 Reichstag tickets
- 25 Paris Ticket t+