we visited one of Ireland Cairns in Loughcrew Megalithic, Ancient Burial Mound dated back to 4000 BC.
One of the Oldest burial ground in Ireland . Even Though the entrance fee is free, the site is still well preserved, Worth visiting if you feel a bit adventurous, as the site located on top of hill.
Around 1 .30 hour drive from Dublin and 28 Km from Mullingar .the key to get inside the Cairns is available in the Loughcrew garden. Spare an hour to explore the place.and the last best things about it,
No Entrance fee required
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Shorts in South of France?
- 2 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 3 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 4 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 5 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 6 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 7 limousine services - milan - rome
- 8 Regarding Residence Permit
- 9 Which are the most beautiful tourist attractions, Tenerife Spain ?
- 10 Flight from Athens to Santorini- is this enough time?
- 11 Homesaty
- 12 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 13 The herbs in pure slim 365
- 14 Great Fare Sale Emirate Air
- 15 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 16 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 17 Route des Vins
- 18 Seville: Churches and Convent
- 19 2 days in Florence
- 20 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 21 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 22 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 23 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 24 base for Andalucia
- 25 Private tour guides in Bayeux