I had posted elsewhere on this forum some time back for itinerary suggestion for 3 weeks...
That itinerary is almost decided...but things have changed slightly and I would be able to extend my trip by 18 more days and need advice on that..
Phase 1 : 22 days , Me and My wife
Rome 3, Florence 2, Venice 2, Lucerne 2 , Wengen 4, Paris 4 , London 4
Phase 2 : 18 days , me alone :
Totally blank on where to go next...just that this phase starts from London..
Am totally open on what to do here...maybe some more culture, history, museums, and some beach places or some country side...totally open..
Is this doable :
Madrid - Barelona - French Riviera - Positano / Corcina / Cinque Terre - Greek Islands and return from there
Amsterdam - Bruges - Berlin - Munich - Vienna - Prague?
Suggestions please !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL@Password Reset CONTACT ☎1800:681:7208AOLTec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 Paris hotel
- 3 Exploring Lisbon & where else?
- 4 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 5 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 6 Spanish food - not that special?
- 7 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 8 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 9 Maximizing Norway time
- 10 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 11 How to travel from Thessaloniki airport to Halkidiki
- 12 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 13 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 14 NEED AN URGENT LOAN?
- 15 Renting a car in Greece
- 16 Iceland france spain
- 17 Ex-pats with young kids
- 18 Greece
- 19 southeast sicily town as home base
- 20 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 21 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 22 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 23 London with Teens Trip Report
- 24 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 25 Top Tapas Tascas