I had posted elsewhere on this forum some time back for itinerary suggestion for 3 weeks...
That itinerary is almost decided...but things have changed slightly and I would be able to extend my trip by 18 more days and need advice on that..
Phase 1 : 22 days , Me and My wife
Rome 3, Florence 2, Venice 2, Lucerne 2 , Wengen 4, Paris 4 , London 4
Phase 2 : 18 days , me alone :
Totally blank on where to go next...just that this phase starts from London..
Am totally open on what to do here...maybe some more culture, history, museums, and some beach places or some country side...totally open..
Is this doable :
Madrid - Barelona - French Riviera - Positano / Corcina / Cinque Terre - Greek Islands and return from there
Amsterdam - Bruges - Berlin - Munich - Vienna - Prague?
Suggestions please !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 2 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 3 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 4 Another tipping question: concierges
- 5 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 6 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 7 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 8 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 9 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 10 Luggage Storage
- 11 Back from Paris
- 12 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 13 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 14 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 15 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 16 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 17 Trip suggestion
- 18 Spain in July
- 19 Summer Travel order
- 20 LIsbon
- 21 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 22 Corfu
- 23 Chios and Mesta Chios
- 24 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 25 Which airport for Bellagio?