I had posted elsewhere on this forum some time back for itinerary suggestion for 3 weeks...
That itinerary is almost decided...but things have changed slightly and I would be able to extend my trip by 18 more days and need advice on that..
Phase 1 : 22 days , Me and My wife
Rome 3, Florence 2, Venice 2, Lucerne 2 , Wengen 4, Paris 4 , London 4
Phase 2 : 18 days , me alone :
Totally blank on where to go next...just that this phase starts from London..
Am totally open on what to do here...maybe some more culture, history, museums, and some beach places or some country side...totally open..
Is this doable :
Madrid - Barelona - French Riviera - Positano / Corcina / Cinque Terre - Greek Islands and return from there
Amsterdam - Bruges - Berlin - Munich - Vienna - Prague?
Suggestions please !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Les Invalides Night Show
- 2 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 3 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 4 barcelona neighborhood
- 5 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 6 Which Day?
- 7 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 8 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 9 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 10 Support Barcelona, Brussels, Paris, etc
- 11 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 12 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 13 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 14 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 15 Tracking the Weather
- 16 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 17 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 18 Itinerary Three Weeks Greece Fall 2018
- 19 Dublin to Dun Laoughaire on a Sunday
- 20 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 21 Good mobile plan for traveller
- 22 First trip to Greece (last minute!)
- 23 Shorts in South of France?
- 24 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 25 Europe itinerary help!