I had posted elsewhere on this forum some time back for itinerary suggestion for 3 weeks...
That itinerary is almost decided...but things have changed slightly and I would be able to extend my trip by 18 more days and need advice on that..
Phase 1 : 22 days , Me and My wife
Rome 3, Florence 2, Venice 2, Lucerne 2 , Wengen 4, Paris 4 , London 4
Phase 2 : 18 days , me alone :
Totally blank on where to go next...just that this phase starts from London..
Am totally open on what to do here...maybe some more culture, history, museums, and some beach places or some country side...totally open..
Is this doable :
Madrid - Barelona - French Riviera - Positano / Corcina / Cinque Terre - Greek Islands and return from there
Amsterdam - Bruges - Berlin - Munich - Vienna - Prague?
Suggestions please !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Granada to Madrid
- 2 5-day rpad trip from Toulouse that includes Lourdes
- 3 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 4 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 5 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 6 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 7 Tour groups
- 8 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 9 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 10 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 11 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 12 If you had to choose one......
- 13 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 14 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 15 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 16 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 17 Hiking in Tirol/Austria
- 18 Church service in Dubrovnik
- 19 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 20 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 21 Eastern France - A TR in Pictures
- 22 Charming villages in Austria for hiking trip in mid-June 2016?
- 23 French restaurants
- 24 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 25 English Countryside