I am a photographer with 2 kids travelling to Italy/France in late june/early july. I have mapped out an itinerary as follows:
4 days Paris
1 day Strasbourg
3 days Colmar
(Fly from Basel to Naples)
1 day Pompeii
1 day Capri
3 days Positano
2 days Orvieto
1 day Spello
2 days Perugia
1 day Montepulciano
1 day Pienze
1 day Montalcino
1 day Volterra
1 day Lucca
(fly from Pisa to Paris to USA)
I have previously been to Florence, Rome, Venice, Cinque Terre, Provence, Loire so have left those off the itinerary. I am a foodie who loves quaint villages and spectacular scenery. Would love your thoughts and suggestions. Thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 baklol: Tec*h SUPP0RT comcast mail CONTACT 1:8OO:540:6830 comcast
- 2 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 3 Multi Country car Rental
- 4 London in Winter Report
- 5 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 6 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 7 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 8 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 9 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 10 Couscous
- 11 alcazar question and seville advice
- 12 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 13 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 14 London is it worth it?
- 15 Lisbon
- 16 Area for a 2 Week Stay in Malaga
- 17 Tuscany Itinerary
- 18 driving from London to Lourdes
- 19 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 20 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 21 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 22 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 23 Places to stop/stay?
- 24 Visit to Sardinia
- 25 ATM