I am a photographer with 2 kids travelling to Italy/France in late june/early july. I have mapped out an itinerary as follows:
4 days Paris
1 day Strasbourg
3 days Colmar
(Fly from Basel to Naples)
1 day Pompeii
1 day Capri
3 days Positano
2 days Orvieto
1 day Spello
2 days Perugia
1 day Montepulciano
1 day Pienze
1 day Montalcino
1 day Volterra
1 day Lucca
(fly from Pisa to Paris to USA)
I have previously been to Florence, Rome, Venice, Cinque Terre, Provence, Loire so have left those off the itinerary. I am a foodie who loves quaint villages and spectacular scenery. Would love your thoughts and suggestions. Thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GOOD OUTLOOK @ Password Reset CONTACT ☎1800:681:7208OUTLOOKTec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 3 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 4 Studying art in English in venice
- 5 Berlin to ?
- 6 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 7 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 8 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 9 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 10 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 11 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 12 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 13 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 14 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 15 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 16 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 17 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 18 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 19 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace
- 20 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 21 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 22 Trogir or Split
- 23 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 24 Scotland
- 25 Hotels in Turin