I am a photographer with 2 kids travelling to Italy/France in late june/early july. I have mapped out an itinerary as follows:
4 days Paris
1 day Strasbourg
3 days Colmar
(Fly from Basel to Naples)
1 day Pompeii
1 day Capri
3 days Positano
2 days Orvieto
1 day Spello
2 days Perugia
1 day Montepulciano
1 day Pienze
1 day Montalcino
1 day Volterra
1 day Lucca
(fly from Pisa to Paris to USA)
I have previously been to Florence, Rome, Venice, Cinque Terre, Provence, Loire so have left those off the itinerary. I am a foodie who loves quaint villages and spectacular scenery. Would love your thoughts and suggestions. Thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with basic itinerary
- 2 Alhambra ticket confusions
- 3 Cinqueterre
- 4 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 5 Final Four
- 6 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 7 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 8 Parking in Girona
- 9 1 week in andalusia in early June - suggestions please
- 10 Denmark-UBER has left the building.
- 11 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 12 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 13 SNCF - low price for summer
- 14 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 15 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 16 Getting from Ravello to Venice
- 17 Driving (hire car) in London…
- 18 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 19 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 20 Please help with planning Italian honeymoon
- 21 Bordeaux, la Rochelle, Toulouse & Garonne-by bike, self-drive boat & car
- 22 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 23 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
- 24 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 25 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges