I am a photographer with 2 kids travelling to Italy/France in late june/early july. I have mapped out an itinerary as follows:
4 days Paris
1 day Strasbourg
3 days Colmar
(Fly from Basel to Naples)
1 day Pompeii
1 day Capri
3 days Positano
2 days Orvieto
1 day Spello
2 days Perugia
1 day Montepulciano
1 day Pienze
1 day Montalcino
1 day Volterra
1 day Lucca
(fly from Pisa to Paris to USA)
I have previously been to Florence, Rome, Venice, Cinque Terre, Provence, Loire so have left those off the itinerary. I am a foodie who loves quaint villages and spectacular scenery. Would love your thoughts and suggestions. Thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Positano or Sorrento?
- 2 13 nights in switzerland
- 3 Munich itinerary review
- 4 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 5 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 6 Earthquake near Naples
- 7 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 8 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 9 3 nights in the 10th Paris
- 10 Globus Iberian Tour
- 11 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 12 3nights in Venice
- 13 Paris in November
- 14 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 15 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 16 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 17 Football Tickets - Athens
- 18 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 19 Travelling to Russia during FIFA
- 20 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 21 Last minute trip to Capri
- 22 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 23 Budapest to Kosice
- 24 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 25 Best day trips from Perugia and Umbertide