I'm planning a trip to Europe this summer and I'm having a hard time to decide where should I go and for how long.
I'm a 19 year old guy from Montreal and it's already going to be my third time in Europe. I'll be travelling solo, by train and bus. I was in Scandinavia on my own last year and I got to know my style of travel. I really loved the city of Copenhagen, its architecture and general atmosphere. I also enjoy walking a lot and I wouldn't say no to a bit of hiking. I like museums, but not more than 2-3 per week. Finally, I like photography so I'm interested in visiting picturesque towns or places. I really need your advice to decide which cities I should visit and maybe add some destinations of your own. Here's what the plan looks like at the moment:
26 - 30 June : Amsterdam (with a day trip to Haarlem)
1 - 6 July: Berlin
7-8 July: Dresden
9 - 12 July: Prague
13 - 17 July: Munich (day trips to both Neuchswanstein & Garmish-P)
18th of July: Rothenburg ob der Tauber (morning train and staying overnight to avoid the crowd)
19 - 21 July: Frankfurt
22 - 24 July: Luxemburg
25 July: Brussels
26 - 28 July: Antwerp, meeting friends & Tomorrowland (music festival)
As you can see, I try to limit the transportation costs and to keep space to breath and relax at times.. Also, if you know about a good day trip and/or a place to enjoy great beer, please let me know! My biggest doubts are about the Rothenburg to Brussels leg: Is Luxemburg worth it? Should I visit Cologne & Heidelberg?
Any input is appreciated, thank you so much already!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 인터넷카지노《⇔ ＲＵＮ７７３.ＣＯＭ ⇔》인터넷카지노
- 2 Belgium in September
- 3 London theater recommendation(s)
- 4 Costa Brava - In 7 Days Suggestions
- 5 Oh no, yet another Alhambra ticket-timing question
- 6 Our Paris plans
- 7 Help with recommendations in Croatia
- 8 Ideas for trip somewhere in Europe this October for 4?
- 9 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 10 Rome apt or 2-star hotel near Trastevere
- 11 Swiss Transport Questions
- 12 Last Supper Tickets Milan
- 13 London train and hotel information?
- 14 Help me find a Villa in Val D'Orcia this Summer!
- 15 Travelling Solo in South of France and Paris
- 16 I need advice; Spain in August.
- 17 Seeking suggestions on Eastern Alps/Salzberg/Innsbruck trip
- 18 Help in Planning Train Schedule Milan/Florence/Rome/Milan
- 19 Portmouth, Devon, & Cornwall
- 20 Sweden: Accidental visa overstay - am I screwed for good?
- 21 Modifying car rental for new destination
- 22 Budapest questions round 1
- 23 southern italy? hmmmmm.
- 24 Do Franprix or Monoprix stores offer delivery services?
- 25 B&Bs/hotels near Kinsale?