I'm planning a trip to Europe this summer and I'm having a hard time to decide where should I go and for how long.
I'm a 19 year old guy from Montreal and it's already going to be my third time in Europe. I'll be travelling solo, by train and bus. I was in Scandinavia on my own last year and I got to know my style of travel. I really loved the city of Copenhagen, its architecture and general atmosphere. I also enjoy walking a lot and I wouldn't say no to a bit of hiking. I like museums, but not more than 2-3 per week. Finally, I like photography so I'm interested in visiting picturesque towns or places. I really need your advice to decide which cities I should visit and maybe add some destinations of your own. Here's what the plan looks like at the moment:
26 - 30 June : Amsterdam (with a day trip to Haarlem)
1 - 6 July: Berlin
7-8 July: Dresden
9 - 12 July: Prague
13 - 17 July: Munich (day trips to both Neuchswanstein & Garmish-P)
18th of July: Rothenburg ob der Tauber (morning train and staying overnight to avoid the crowd)
19 - 21 July: Frankfurt
22 - 24 July: Luxemburg
25 July: Brussels
26 - 28 July: Antwerp, meeting friends & Tomorrowland (music festival)
As you can see, I try to limit the transportation costs and to keep space to breath and relax at times.. Also, if you know about a good day trip and/or a place to enjoy great beer, please let me know! My biggest doubts are about the Rothenburg to Brussels leg: Is Luxemburg worth it? Should I visit Cologne & Heidelberg?
Any input is appreciated, thank you so much already!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice please! 4 weeks in Europe Dec/Jan
- 2 The Birthday Celebration in Italy!
- 3 ATM card woes in Dublin
- 4 First Trip to Europe- Italy, Germany, Amsterdam
- 5 Germany in 7 days
- 6 Portugal, What did you love there ?
- 7 Trip report European honeymoon
- 8 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 9 City Pass v. 2 for 1
- 10 Balloch to the Isle of Skye
- 11 Como or Bellagio
- 12 Norway and Copenhagen - 13 days
- 13 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 14 Dinge B&B
- 15 Zymax Male Enhancement @ http://klereumcol.com/zymax-male-enhancement/
- 16 Using verizon international data plan?
- 17 This is the this is not a novel study which exhibits all
- 18 Record breaking rain in Paris
- 19 Dordogne Delight
- 20 A special promotion in a special place to stay on Corsica
- 21 Help!!!!! I'm traveling alone, to Ireland this summer, is it safe?
- 22 Dordogne addenda
- 23 Flying into Crete Chania - where to stay without a car?
- 24 Modica or Noto? So difficult to decide!
- 25 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!