I've been reading some of the past discussions and your responses seem to be honest and informative and that's what I need!
We are planning a holiday to Europe in May and I'm really struggling with the itinerary. Our time frame is 4 weeks (less travel time) and our budget is about $9000 (NOT including airfares) and although we are from Sydney, we will be flying to Europe from Tokyo, Japan. We can fly into London, Paris or Frankfurt as a starting point and leave from any of those destinations to come home. We are hoping to do England, Scotland and Ireland, Paris (and perhaps a bit more of France?), Germany and Switzerland - italy was on our list but i think thats being unrealistic with our time frame and we decided to leave the entire Mediterranean area for the next holiday. We have family in London, Cashel (Ireland), Germany and Zurich who we would like to see (not stay with for long but at least drop in and see - perhaps stay overnight with each). We were planning on hiring a car so we can just plod along from place to place as we please. I'm a bit of a history buff and would love to see the historical aspects of the major cities and both myself and my boyfriend are very active people who love the idea of getting out into the country side as well. We enjoy hiking and thought it would be a nice idea to explore a city or two by bicycle.
What do you think - is it possible?
What can't we miss and is there anything in those areas of Europe that I haven't mentioned that we should take the time to see/do (Austria, Belgium etc)?
Any suggestions will be much appreciated...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 2 Greece itinerary--reasonable?
- 3 슈퍼카지노주소(★)＼ ZB79.ZE。AM ＼(★)헬로우카지노【슈퍼카지노】
- 4 선릉야구장가격O1O 2145 4594 ∀선릉야구장추천
- 5 Best Car Rental - Dublin Drop of Shannon
- 6 슈퍼카지노주소(★)＼ ZB79.ZE。AM ＼(★)헬로카지노【슈퍼카지노】
- 7 슈퍼카지노주소(★)＼ ZB79.ZE。AM ＼(★)레드카지노【슈퍼카지노】
- 8 YIKES!
- 9 Germany deregistration
- 10 Cinqueterre
- 11 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 12 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 13 San Gimignano area of Italy
- 14 May get together in Paris
- 15 stonehenge day trip from london
- 16 Best Scenic Route -Vienna to St Wolfgang
- 17 Photo tours in Amsterdam
- 18 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 19 credit and debit cards
- 20 Car rental Pick up location in Florence and drop off in Venice
- 21 Train tickets in Italy?
- 22 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 23 6 days in Croatia
- 24 Weather late May in Copenhagen, Tallin, etc.
- 25 Train(s) from Lucerne to Barcelona?