Hope everyone is enjoying the lovely spring weather. My relatives are visiting LONDON, UK for a few nights next week.
They want to stay in the Oxford Street/Marble Arch area as they have been to that part of the city before, want to stroll along some of the stores in the area and not have to deal with traffic, subways etc.
I have visited that part of town before but am not too familiar with the accommodation options.
They are looking to spend 200-300GBP a night, and would prefer breakfast to be included.
Basically, they are looking for:
1) Location convenient to Oxford/Regent street
2) Nice rooms, preferably spacious, 4 or 5 star
3) Polite staff - e.g. to help them with their luggage, shopping bags to the hotel room (they will tip of course)
4) Clean, modern toilets, easy for senior citizens to use
5) Safety and a pleasant ambience in the hotel
Chain hotels are fine e.g. Hyatt, Hilton, Marriott, Intercontinental etc. or boutique hotels. They have not status or membership affiliations.
What would you chaps suggest?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 NORTON@ password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 3 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 4 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 5 Greece Honeymoon Itineraries
- 6 Hiking in Switzerland
- 7 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 8 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 9 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 10 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 11 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 12 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 13 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 14 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 15 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 16 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 17 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 18 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 19 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 20 CASH OR CARD?
- 21 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 22 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 23 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 24 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 25 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
4 or 5* hotel recommendation - Marble Arch/Oxford St. London