Hope everyone is enjoying the lovely spring weather. My relatives are visiting LONDON, UK for a few nights next week.
They want to stay in the Oxford Street/Marble Arch area as they have been to that part of the city before, want to stroll along some of the stores in the area and not have to deal with traffic, subways etc.
I have visited that part of town before but am not too familiar with the accommodation options.
They are looking to spend 200-300GBP a night, and would prefer breakfast to be included.
Basically, they are looking for:
1) Location convenient to Oxford/Regent street
2) Nice rooms, preferably spacious, 4 or 5 star
3) Polite staff - e.g. to help them with their luggage, shopping bags to the hotel room (they will tip of course)
4) Clean, modern toilets, easy for senior citizens to use
5) Safety and a pleasant ambience in the hotel
Chain hotels are fine e.g. Hyatt, Hilton, Marriott, Intercontinental etc. or boutique hotels. They have not status or membership affiliations.
What would you chaps suggest?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tour Company reviews - European Graduation Trip
- 2 14 days in Italy. Advice needed
- 3 Roadtrip: France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Luxemburg
- 4 Matera tour guide wanted
- 5 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 6 help deciding between 2 itineraries!
- 7 Alsace Wine Route during Harvest
- 8 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 9 Service dog
- 10 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 11 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 12 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 13 Strasbourg! What to do, what to visit??
- 14 Scottish National Museum of Rural Life
- 15 Coastal Denmark
- 16 Christian Cafe Dating
- 17 Ideas for 10 nights in France for 1st timer
- 18 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 19 Individual train tickets instead of passes
- 20 Iceland
- 21 Help with my southern Spain itinerary please!
- 22 croatia and slovenia 29/10 - 06/11
- 23 base for Andalucia
- 24 Assist Please: A'dam/Cologne/Mosel Valley/Aachen
- 25 ANY SUGGESTION WHICH AREA OF MADRID TO STAY FOR ACCOMODATION
4 or 5* hotel recommendation - Marble Arch/Oxford St. London