I'm going to spend 2 weeks in Sicily next September. Besides those 2 weeks, I was thinking of spending 4 nights in Naples until I watched a program about Malta on TV. It sure looked beautiful and, since it's near Sicily, I suddenly thought that, perhaps, it would be great to combine those 2 places.
Are 4 nights little time to spend on Malta or would they be enough?
Should I spend all of them on Gozo or all of them in Valetta?
I love medieval places, picturesque towns and beaches.
4 nights on Malta
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 2 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 3 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 4 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 5 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 6 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 7 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 8 Toulouse and beyond -
- 9 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 10 museum passes in Rome
- 11 Renting a car in Venice and dropping it off in Rome
- 12 Lavender Fields
- 13 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 14 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 15 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 16 Nice Video about Poland
- 17 Where to stay in Rome
- 18 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 19 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 20 Second thoughts about Provence - help!
- 21 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 22 Munich
- 23 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 24 Itinerary Help 10 days in Europe over Easter Week
- 25 Domus Aurea (Rome) -- still closed?