I'm going to spend 2 weeks in Sicily next September. Besides those 2 weeks, I was thinking of spending 4 nights in Naples until I watched a program about Malta on TV. It sure looked beautiful and, since it's near Sicily, I suddenly thought that, perhaps, it would be great to combine those 2 places.
Are 4 nights little time to spend on Malta or would they be enough?
Should I spend all of them on Gozo or all of them in Valetta?
I love medieval places, picturesque towns and beaches.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 2 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 3 Paris in November
- 4 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 5 Shorts in South of France?
- 6 Alhambra
- 7 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 8 Best coffeeshop in Amsterdam for a noob?
- 9 Windsor Castle
- 10 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 11 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 12 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 13 Globus Iberian Tour
- 14 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 15 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 16 Spain: train/rental car help
- 17 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 18 Northern Tucany / Southern Emilia-Romagna / Cinc Terre What to Do?
- 19 Private Guide in Lyon
- 20 Salzburg itinerary review
- 21 Trip Report - Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- 22 What's a must to buy in Paris?
- 23 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 24 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 25 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece