I'm going to spend 2 weeks in Sicily next September. Besides those 2 weeks, I was thinking of spending 4 nights in Naples until I watched a program about Malta on TV. It sure looked beautiful and, since it's near Sicily, I suddenly thought that, perhaps, it would be great to combine those 2 places.
Are 4 nights little time to spend on Malta or would they be enough?
Should I spend all of them on Gozo or all of them in Valetta?
I love medieval places, picturesque towns and beaches.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 2 Capri Ferry Tickets
- 3 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 4 Romantic Restaurants in Venice?
- 5 Need a meeting point suggestion in southern France
- 6 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 7 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 8 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 9 Tour or independent
- 10 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 11 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 12 Hertz Never Lost
- 13 student in denmark
- 14 First Time Europe Trip
- 15 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels
- 16 The Fjords of Norway, Scandinavia - Itinerary Help for Family of Four
- 17 Corsica France...Calvi or Ajaccio or?
- 18 Sardinia, Italy and surrounding islands
- 19 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 20 Family-centered tour for Colosseum or Vatican? Please help!
- 21 Basic Itinerary for Flight to Denmark
- 22 Local Paris Restaurants?
- 23 Amalfi or Positano
- 24 Best way to get mobile internet in Spain?
- 25 Italy + Greece + Croatia