I'm going to spend 2 weeks in Sicily next September. Besides those 2 weeks, I was thinking of spending 4 nights in Naples until I watched a program about Malta on TV. It sure looked beautiful and, since it's near Sicily, I suddenly thought that, perhaps, it would be great to combine those 2 places.
Are 4 nights little time to spend on Malta or would they be enough?
Should I spend all of them on Gozo or all of them in Valetta?
I love medieval places, picturesque towns and beaches.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 tablet
- 2 Flamenco concerts in Madrid
- 3 Mennagio to Switzerland - 3 days....
- 4 Wine Harvest in Italy 2016 - when?
- 5 Lisbon - transport on New Years Day
- 6 Procida for a day (or part of one) versus time on Capri
- 7 Capri, Pompeii, Amalfi in 3 days with Naples as base...
- 8 Santorini scavenger hunt
- 9 Holland Itinerary
- 10 Ireland & Amsterdam
- 11 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 12 1 day visit Brussels to Amsterdam and back
- 13 Barcelona completely overrated
- 14 How to get to Giverny from Paris
- 15 Soccer jerseys in Paris?
- 16 Calling Flamenco fans including Kimhe
- 17 Scooter hire in Sorrento/Amalfi...
- 18 Is Bullfighting still going-on in Spain in October?
- 19 26 days in Italy
- 20 Prague Beyond the "Usual"
- 21 Family holidays in Italy
- 22 http://www.crevalorsite.com/xplosive-vital-reviews/
- 23 5 Days in Dublin
- 24 How to Work Mastique Age-Defying ?
- 25 Trimplex Elite Makes You Young Looking and slim Once again!