I'm going to spend 2 weeks in Sicily next September. Besides those 2 weeks, I was thinking of spending 4 nights in Naples until I watched a program about Malta on TV. It sure looked beautiful and, since it's near Sicily, I suddenly thought that, perhaps, it would be great to combine those 2 places.
Are 4 nights little time to spend on Malta or would they be enough?
Should I spend all of them on Gozo or all of them in Valetta?
I love medieval places, picturesque towns and beaches.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need help with my itinerary
- 2 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 3 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 4 Chamonix to Paris
- 5 Undisclsoed location
- 6 Italy bus or train
- 7 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 8 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 9 Paris in September
- 10 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 11 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 12 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 13 help with Italy itinerary
- 14 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 15 14 days end to end London Heathrow
- 16 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 17 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 18 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 19 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 20 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 21 Praiano
- 22 Rome-Itinerary
- 23 AVE Train Advice from Madrid to Barcelona
- 24 Our Itinerary for 25 Days in Portugal
- 25 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium