I'm going to spend 2 weeks in Sicily next September. Besides those 2 weeks, I was thinking of spending 4 nights in Naples until I watched a program about Malta on TV. It sure looked beautiful and, since it's near Sicily, I suddenly thought that, perhaps, it would be great to combine those 2 places.
Are 4 nights little time to spend on Malta or would they be enough?
Should I spend all of them on Gozo or all of them in Valetta?
I love medieval places, picturesque towns and beaches.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?
- 2 Which is the nearest London airport to reach loughton
- 3 Need suggestions for musical Events in Rome
- 4 Midway stop btwn Paris & Venice?
- 5 England and Wales by public transport
- 6 How busy are the Rhine & Mosel River Valleys in early May?
- 7 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 8 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 9 Assisi, Chianti & Inqie Terre-2 wks.
- 10 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 11 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
- 12 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 13 Travel vs. Babies
- 14 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 15 Vienna or Budapest?
- 16 Paris with Layover in Munich. Can we leave the airport?
- 17 Andalucia in December
- 18 Spain for 2 weeks in April but what parts?
- 19 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 20 Will you skip Vienna for other city?
- 21 Rome to Florence Road Trip, Vineyard Recommendations
- 22 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 23 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 24 Budapest Hotels
- 25 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris