I'm going to spend 2 weeks in Sicily next September. Besides those 2 weeks, I was thinking of spending 4 nights in Naples until I watched a program about Malta on TV. It sure looked beautiful and, since it's near Sicily, I suddenly thought that, perhaps, it would be great to combine those 2 places.
Are 4 nights little time to spend on Malta or would they be enough?
Should I spend all of them on Gozo or all of them in Valetta?
I love medieval places, picturesque towns and beaches.
4 nights on Malta
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lake Como transportation questions
- 2 5 Observations About Paris
- 3 Cylades Island Hopping
- 4 FCO-area hotel advice, family of 4 with young children
- 5 Romantic France/Italy Countryside tour/itinerary
- 6 Connecting flights. Customs/Security.
- 7 history museums or locations
- 8 One night stopover in Dolomites, where?
- 9 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 10 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 11 Greek Seas- Sailing on the Mediterranean
- 12 6 additional days starting from Munich in April - recommendations?
- 13 Andalucia by car or train???? please help
- 14 Good times in Munich, the city
- 15 8 days en route to Salzburg - help me plan my itinerary!
- 16 Where to get best blue trout in Bavaria?
- 17 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 18 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 19 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 20 2 weeks in Barcelona and Swiss Apls
- 21 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 22 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 23 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 24 By train to and out of Prague
- 25 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy