I'm going to spend 2 weeks in Sicily next September. Besides those 2 weeks, I was thinking of spending 4 nights in Naples until I watched a program about Malta on TV. It sure looked beautiful and, since it's near Sicily, I suddenly thought that, perhaps, it would be great to combine those 2 places.
Are 4 nights little time to spend on Malta or would they be enough?
Should I spend all of them on Gozo or all of them in Valetta?
I love medieval places, picturesque towns and beaches.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 alcazar question and seville advice
- 2 First visit to London
- 3 Paris travel help
- 4 Day in Capri
- 5 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 6 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 7 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 8 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 9 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 10 Rome hotel
- 11 Villa in Italy
- 12 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 13 Help me make this possible!
- 14 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 15 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 16 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 17 One night in the Dolomites
- 18 Vatican tour
- 19 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 20 Places to stop/stay?
- 21 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 22 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 23 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 24 Route Information
- 25 Problem using American bank card in Turkey