I'm going to spend 2 weeks in Sicily next September. Besides those 2 weeks, I was thinking of spending 4 nights in Naples until I watched a program about Malta on TV. It sure looked beautiful and, since it's near Sicily, I suddenly thought that, perhaps, it would be great to combine those 2 places.
Are 4 nights little time to spend on Malta or would they be enough?
Should I spend all of them on Gozo or all of them in Valetta?
I love medieval places, picturesque towns and beaches.
4 nights on Malta
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain pre cruise and post cruise stay
- 2 Plan for the Drive from York to Edinburgh
- 3 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 4 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 5 Train from Rome Airport FCO to Florence
- 6 TR- A jaunt to Paris March 15
- 7 Traveling to Greece & Italy with FOOD allergy (tree nuts)
- 8 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 9 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 10 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 11 Top 5 choices from London
- 12 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 13 Transportation in Paris
- 14 Do American College Student IDs work for free museum entrance
- 15 Greek Island honeymoon
- 16 2 Days in Brussels
- 17 Santorini (Greece) : Ferries pros and cons
- 18 Arc de Triomphe Elevator
- 19 Europcar (via Kemwel) - rent GPS at pickup?
- 20 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 21 I'm Croatian, ask me anything!
- 22 Train from Milano Malpensa DIRECTLY to Bologna Centrale?
- 23 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 24 Paris and Rouen 2015
- 25 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...