Hi Fellow Travellers,
We are a young couple planning a romantic getaway in June for 4 nights and we have booked our flights with Ryanair (cattle class) arriving in Alghero. I know, I should have gone with EasyJet as they fly to Olbia and it seems there's more to see in the Eastern part of the island but Ryanair was so cheap at the time ugh never mind! BACK to my question since we do not have enough time in Sardinia we need some guidance from you guys and help us where to go. Please bear in mind that we need to fly out from Alghero so we cannot stray too far I guess.
So this is the only itinerary we came up with so far....
From Alghero drive to La Marmorata and stay at this cute boutique B&B called Tancamelis (I'm such a sucker for shabby chic style accomodation) just check out the surrounding beaches around the area on day 1 and day 2 drive down to Palau and catch the ferry car to La Maddalena and spend the day there. Day 3 - feel free to recommend where else to go around the area.
I wonder if there's a smaller boat that leaves from La Marmorata that goes to La Maddalena? or is they only way to get there is via Palau?
Day 4 - we plan to drive back to Alghero, explore the city and stay for 1 night then the next day we fly back home.
Should we just base ourselves in Palau so we are closer to La Maddalena?
Also, I am used to driving on the left hand side of the road so I'm a bit nervous driving on the right hand side! but I just have to keep in mind that the middle line on the road must always be on my left hand side! What's the driving conditions like in the Island? eg the roads and navigating around? would you say its an easy drive? AND most important question - can someone recommend a reputable car hire company?
I look foward to all your recommendations!
Thank you in advance and I really appreciate it
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 슈퍼바카라＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼아시안카지노㉿카지노바카라사이트
- 2 바카라머니＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼라이브카지노㏂인터넷카지노추천
- 3 생중계카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼생방송카지노‡카지노사이트
- 4 Cell Phone Question
- 5 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 6 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 7 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 8 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 9 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 10 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 11 Campervan in Croatia
- 12 advance tickets?
- 13 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 14 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 15 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 16 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 17 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 18 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 19 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 20 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 21 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 22 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 23 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 24 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 25 Greek Islands (small)
Hi Fellow Travellers,