My husband, I & our 2 kids (10 & 5) are headed to Portugal and Italy this summer. We are flying into Lisbon on Sunday and leaving Thursday for Rome.
Should we stay in Lisbon as a base or stay 2 nights in Lisbon & 2 nights somewhere else? We want to travel to Sintra but other than this we are open. We will have a rental car.
Also, any recommendation for hotels, must do w/kids and restaurants. Our kids are adventurous re: sights & food!
thank you all for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Limo from Heathrow
- 2 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 3 Travel WiFi - France
- 4 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 5 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 6 Spain Trip Report
- 7 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 8 Glasgow and surrounding area help
- 9 Orleans to Amboise on a Sunday
- 10 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 11 Iceland Trip report
- 12 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 13 What's the Best way to go to çekirge bursa
- 14 Seville in late January
- 15 Gelato course in Rome?
- 16 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 17 Frankfurt Airport Rail Connection
- 18 Late October European trek/hike location suggestions
- 19 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 20 My 3 Week Home Exchange in Iceland
- 21 Vineyard stay in Tuscany
- 22 3 days to spend in europe
- 23 Please suggest best itinerary
- 24 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 25 Amalfi Coast lodging