My husband, I & our 2 kids (10 & 5) are headed to Portugal and Italy this summer. We are flying into Lisbon on Sunday and leaving Thursday for Rome.
Should we stay in Lisbon as a base or stay 2 nights in Lisbon & 2 nights somewhere else? We want to travel to Sintra but other than this we are open. We will have a rental car.
Also, any recommendation for hotels, must do w/kids and restaurants. Our kids are adventurous re: sights & food!
thank you all for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 2 sfo to europe
- 3 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 4 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 5 Hamam Istanbul?
- 6 Rue des Rosiers
- 7 Holiday in Austria
- 8 Paris Under Seige...
- 9 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 10 First Trip to Europe!
- 11 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 12 visa appointment experience
- 13 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 14 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 15 Italian Riviera
- 16 Switzerland in mid-April
- 17 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 18 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 19 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 20 Scotland Trip
- 21 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 22 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 23 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 24 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens
- 25 What to take to Germany