My husband, I & our 2 kids (10 & 5) are headed to Portugal and Italy this summer. We are flying into Lisbon on Sunday and leaving Thursday for Rome.
Should we stay in Lisbon as a base or stay 2 nights in Lisbon & 2 nights somewhere else? We want to travel to Sintra but other than this we are open. We will have a rental car.
Also, any recommendation for hotels, must do w/kids and restaurants. Our kids are adventurous re: sights & food!
thank you all for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 2 Oxford 24 hours
- 3 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 4 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 5 England and Wales by public transport
- 6 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 7 Ireland & Scotland
- 8 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 9 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 10 travelling to Munich and Paris without pre hotel booking
- 11 London's Must Sights!
- 12 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 13 Two Capitals of Central Europe and an Interlude in Frankfurt
- 14 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 15 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris
- 16 Krka waterfalls- Best time and best hotel?
- 17 Andalucia in December
- 18 Midway stop btwn Paris & Venice?
- 19 Amsterdam Festival of LIghts
- 20 First trip to Italy
- 21 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 22 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 23 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 24 10 days Ireland June 30-July 11th, 2017
- 25 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!