My husband, I & our 2 kids (10 & 5) are headed to Portugal and Italy this summer. We are flying into Lisbon on Sunday and leaving Thursday for Rome.
Should we stay in Lisbon as a base or stay 2 nights in Lisbon & 2 nights somewhere else? We want to travel to Sintra but other than this we are open. We will have a rental car.
Also, any recommendation for hotels, must do w/kids and restaurants. Our kids are adventurous re: sights & food!
thank you all for your help.
4 nights in Portugal - where to stay?
- 1 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 2 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 3 London for Christmas
- 4 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 5 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 6 Chambermaid tipping
- 7 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 8 Need help for visits to Belgium?
- 9 Belgium
- 10 Navigo Decouverte
- 11 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 12 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 13 More help with housing in Puglia
- 14 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 15 Euro Train
- 16 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 17 15 days in Europe,
- 18 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 19 Madrid to Sevilla
- 20 London, Paris, and Brussels 2014
- 21 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 22 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 23 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 24 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 25 Barcelona - Hotel Help