My husband and I are at the end of a month long trip in Croatia and Slovenia, with 4 nights left in Istria. We'd like to locate ourselves in one place and do day trips (we have a car). We've done cities, nature, islands, Julian Alps, Dalmatian coast. Any ideas for the perfect location to stay in a Penzion or B & B or small hotel?? Also not opposed to apartments.
4 Nights in Istria - where would you stay
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help me with this trip
- 2 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 3 Best london location to stay?
- 4 Prague for a week?
- 5 Honeymooning in Croatia - 2 weeks in August
- 6 Euro Travel Quiz # 41 - Food for Thought!
- 7 Scottland for a day!
- 8 Amalfi Coast town to stay in?
- 9 Lyon circular road itinerary help please
- 10 Food in the 14th arrondissement
- 11 Help Us Plan Our Trip- Almafi Coast and Sicily
- 12 VIGO, SPAIN
- 13 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 14 Flight cancellation due to weather & student visa
- 15 Looking for some advice for an April Itenerary!
- 16 Cheap NYC currency exchange
- 17 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 18 Paris ComboPass Premium and Hotel location
- 19 Dolce Far Niente....the sweetness of doing nothing (well almost) in Paris
- 20 England, Paris itinerary help
- 21 Cinque Terre
- 22 South of France
- 23 Seotember Trip to Greece- 2015
- 24 Summer Family trip ( 2 ads and 2 kids 6 and 7 years old girls)
- 25 Flying the day TATL flight to London - landing late - hotel choices