We will be spending 4 nights in Riomaggiore in Cinque Terre. Please share your favorite things to do, beaches, restaurants, hikes, ways to travel between towns, off the beaten path ideas..
4 nights in Cinque Terre, Help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A week in the South of France Sept 2014
- 2 Rentals car in Italy: FAQ
- 3 Fine with a rental car in Italy
- 4 Mozart - Salzburg or Vienna?
- 5 Iceland - Rent Car or take Bus?
- 6 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 7 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 8 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 9 Trip Report: 10 Days in Spain
- 10 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 11 going to italy
- 12 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 13 How do you find French food?
- 14 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 15 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 16 Stay away from EF Tours
- 17 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 18 where to stay in Germany
- 19 Iceland for 2.5 weeks till mid october : Advice please
- 20 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 21 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 22 Will Italy be busier the week of Labour day-May 01st 2015?
- 23 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 24 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 25 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report