We will be spending 4 nights in Riomaggiore in Cinque Terre. Please share your favorite things to do, beaches, restaurants, hikes, ways to travel between towns, off the beaten path ideas..
4 nights in Cinque Terre, Help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 2 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 3 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 4 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 5 Snowboarding in Poland
- 6 Travel with Teens
- 7 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 8 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 9 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 10 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 11 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 12 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 13 best beaches on the costa del sol
- 14 One Week in Costa del Sol with a rental car. Ideas for Day Trips???
- 15 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 16 15-days in Turkey with 15-month old, Istanbul and..?
- 17 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 18 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 19 Finding a hotel/resort on the Costa del Sol with an indoor pool
- 20 Barcelona and Costa del Sol
- 21 Paris Restaurants in the 7th
- 22 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 23 Recommendations for good driving routes for lavender fields in Provence
- 24 Reims for a day
- 25 Airfare for summer travel to Europe