I have been doing my homework on Tuscany and I am overwhelmed.
My wife and I (late 20's) will be arriving in Milan in mid May in the afternoon from Barcelona. This will be our first trip to Italy. I know 4 days and 4 nights doesn't give us much time, but we will make the best of it.
We have rented a car for 4 days and we want to stay in Tuscany. We are looking to stay in the country side. (we are looking to have some alone time away from masses of people) We are mostly interested in good food, great wine, and spectacular views. Although we are looking for alone time, we are full of energy and looking to have full-scheduled days. My wife really wants to go to Pisa, and I really want to go to a great winery.
So, any suggestions on a base to stay for around 100€ per night for both of us?
Any suggestions for "must do" or "must see"? Particular small towns to visit?
Any input will be great.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 KYOCERA PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT KYOCERA Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 3 Transylvania - June 2018
- 4 Italy Car Scam
- 5 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 6 Venice/Mestre
- 7 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 8 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 9 Krakow
- 10 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 11 Quizz !
- 12 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 13 Pay attention to your watches !
- 14 Spanish Medical Providers
- 15 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 16 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 17 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 18 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 19 London Under the Path: Riding the Underground Mail Rail Line
- 20 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 21 9 Days in Spain
- 22 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 23 Iceland early december visit
- 24 Zurich to Milan trip
- 25 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?