I have been doing my homework on Tuscany and I am overwhelmed.
My wife and I (late 20's) will be arriving in Milan in mid May in the afternoon from Barcelona. This will be our first trip to Italy. I know 4 days and 4 nights doesn't give us much time, but we will make the best of it.
We have rented a car for 4 days and we want to stay in Tuscany. We are looking to stay in the country side. (we are looking to have some alone time away from masses of people) We are mostly interested in good food, great wine, and spectacular views. Although we are looking for alone time, we are full of energy and looking to have full-scheduled days. My wife really wants to go to Pisa, and I really want to go to a great winery.
So, any suggestions on a base to stay for around 100€ per night for both of us?
Any suggestions for "must do" or "must see"? Particular small towns to visit?
Any input will be great.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.suxorfree.com/testx-core-fr/
- 2 Help! Need Itinerary advice for Vacation in the Alps
- 3 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 4 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 5 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)
- 6 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 7 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 8 Ischia Earthquake/mobile wifi
- 9 Milan and Lake Como
- 10 weekend from cologne germany
- 11 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 12 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 13 Rome to Naples/Pompeii
- 14 Switzerland in September
- 15 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 16 Where to eat in Rome?
- 17 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 18 de Roma A Como en 6 días
- 19 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 20 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 21 Positano or Sorrento?
- 22 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 23 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 24 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 25 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?