I am a student from India and will be spending 4 months ( Jan - April) in Europe on an exchange program, specifically France. I have a few questions before I start my planing.
1. Should I buy a Eurorail Ticket for 3 months? Or is there a cheaper way to travel in Europe? I plan to visit all the countries and don't want to miss a single one.
2. There are a lot of things on net which claim to be ' Don't Miss'. Should I go with that list, or should I make my own? I cant possibly cover all the cities in all the countries on Europe.
3. I am a vegetarian ( No Eggs, No Meat). Will it be difficult for me to find food there or in any country specifically?
4. What would be the cheapest way to stay while I am travelling other countries? Should I plan for an over night train or should I stay in the country?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YIKES!
- 2 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 3 5 day trip by train Frankfurt Vienna
- 4 Train tickets in Italy?
- 5 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 6 Photo tours Zurich Lucern areas
- 7 credit and debit cards
- 8 Swiss registered car in Liechtenstein
- 9 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 10 Best sites in Slovenia and Croatia
- 11 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 12 17 days Slovenia croatia
- 13 Getting around Lisbon
- 14 Athens International airport
- 15 Spain/Portugal Travel for Older Couple
- 16 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 17 2 weeks in Germany – itinerary sanity check
- 18 Sardinia or Corsica??
- 19 Am sterdam is there a hop on hop off bus
- 20 Cinqueterre
- 21 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 22 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 23 Swiss Pass
- 24 17 day roadtrip through UK: Need suggestions
- 25 Trip to Ireland in September