I am a student from India and will be spending 4 months ( Jan - April) in Europe on an exchange program, specifically France. I have a few questions before I start my planing.
1. Should I buy a Eurorail Ticket for 3 months? Or is there a cheaper way to travel in Europe? I plan to visit all the countries and don't want to miss a single one.
2. There are a lot of things on net which claim to be ' Don't Miss'. Should I go with that list, or should I make my own? I cant possibly cover all the cities in all the countries on Europe.
3. I am a vegetarian ( No Eggs, No Meat). Will it be difficult for me to find food there or in any country specifically?
4. What would be the cheapest way to stay while I am travelling other countries? Should I plan for an over night train or should I stay in the country?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 2 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 3 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 4 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 5 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 6 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 7 London 6 day itinerary
- 8 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, aperitivo in Milan, Turin, Piedmont
- 9 Sim Cards
- 10 Paris then Italy? Or Greece?
- 11 London in Winter Report
- 12 Portugal rental car
- 13 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 14 Switzaly 2011: two sisters visit Zurich, Turin and Milan
- 15 IWM
- 16 London Hotel - Different Request
- 17 Seville to Cordoba
- 18 3 nights in Madrid
- 19 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 20 Travelling Iceland
- 21 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, winery, food shops in Provence and Lyon
- 22 Quiet reasonably priced Munich hotel during Oktoberfest
- 23 Hotels in Positano, Capri, & Naples
- 24 Stowing Luggage at Florence for a day!
- 25 Trastevere Food