I am a student from India and will be spending 4 months ( Jan - April) in Europe on an exchange program, specifically France. I have a few questions before I start my planing.
1. Should I buy a Eurorail Ticket for 3 months? Or is there a cheaper way to travel in Europe? I plan to visit all the countries and don't want to miss a single one.
2. There are a lot of things on net which claim to be ' Don't Miss'. Should I go with that list, or should I make my own? I cant possibly cover all the cities in all the countries on Europe.
3. I am a vegetarian ( No Eggs, No Meat). Will it be difficult for me to find food there or in any country specifically?
4. What would be the cheapest way to stay while I am travelling other countries? Should I plan for an over night train or should I stay in the country?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 2 Undisclsoed location
- 3 Need help with my itinerary
- 4 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 5 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 6 Chamonix to Paris
- 7 Italy bus or train
- 8 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 9 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 10 Paris in September
- 11 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 12 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 13 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 14 help with Italy itinerary
- 15 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 16 14 days end to end London Heathrow
- 17 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 18 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 19 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 20 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 21 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 22 Praiano
- 23 Rome-Itinerary
- 24 AVE Train Advice from Madrid to Barcelona
- 25 Our Itinerary for 25 Days in Portugal