I am a student from India and will be spending 4 months ( Jan - April) in Europe on an exchange program, specifically France. I have a few questions before I start my planing.
1. Should I buy a Eurorail Ticket for 3 months? Or is there a cheaper way to travel in Europe? I plan to visit all the countries and don't want to miss a single one.
2. There are a lot of things on net which claim to be ' Don't Miss'. Should I go with that list, or should I make my own? I cant possibly cover all the cities in all the countries on Europe.
3. I am a vegetarian ( No Eggs, No Meat). Will it be difficult for me to find food there or in any country specifically?
4. What would be the cheapest way to stay while I am travelling other countries? Should I plan for an over night train or should I stay in the country?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 2 Advise for driving from Lecce, to Pescara, Italy.
- 3 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 4 The DCC scam is spreading
- 5 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 6 Getting around London
- 7 Paris in August
- 8 Train travel to and from Paris
- 9 Christmas in Spain
- 10 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain
- 11 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 12 Vigo Spain????
- 13 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 14 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 15 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 16 3 weeks in Scotland and Germany?
- 17 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 18 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 19 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 20 Andalucia Spain
- 21 Haarlem or Amsterdam as Netherlands base?
- 22 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 23 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 24 SURPRISE TRIP
- 25 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?