I am a student from India and will be spending 4 months ( Jan - April) in Europe on an exchange program, specifically France. I have a few questions before I start my planing.
1. Should I buy a Eurorail Ticket for 3 months? Or is there a cheaper way to travel in Europe? I plan to visit all the countries and don't want to miss a single one.
2. There are a lot of things on net which claim to be ' Don't Miss'. Should I go with that list, or should I make my own? I cant possibly cover all the cities in all the countries on Europe.
3. I am a vegetarian ( No Eggs, No Meat). Will it be difficult for me to find food there or in any country specifically?
4. What would be the cheapest way to stay while I am travelling other countries? Should I plan for an over night train or should I stay in the country?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 2 Trains in Italy
- 3 One free day in Barcelona
- 4 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 5 Sicily help
- 6 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 7 Christmas markets
- 8 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 9 PARIS
- 10 Germany or Sweden
- 11 November in Rome
- 12 Alitala
- 13 Whathello Paris
- 14 Trip report: Paris-Bordeaux-Barcelona-Madrid
- 15 Is This SIM Mobile Computer Plan OK?
- 16 Lisbon: Stay in the city or nearby?
- 17 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 18 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 19 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 20 Rome -- The next time around
- 21 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 22 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 23 London vacation rental agency
- 24 Transport for local Venice travel
- 25 Possible French strike on 9/21