I am a student from India and will be spending 4 months ( Jan - April) in Europe on an exchange program, specifically France. I have a few questions before I start my planing.
1. Should I buy a Eurorail Ticket for 3 months? Or is there a cheaper way to travel in Europe? I plan to visit all the countries and don't want to miss a single one.
2. There are a lot of things on net which claim to be ' Don't Miss'. Should I go with that list, or should I make my own? I cant possibly cover all the cities in all the countries on Europe.
3. I am a vegetarian ( No Eggs, No Meat). Will it be difficult for me to find food there or in any country specifically?
4. What would be the cheapest way to stay while I am travelling other countries? Should I plan for an over night train or should I stay in the country?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 2 Driving in Italy?
- 3 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 4 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 5 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 6 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 7 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 8 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 9 St Remy to Nice in Three Days?
- 10 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 11 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 12 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 13 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 14 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 15 Shoes in Scotland
- 16 Engadine Valley help
- 17 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 18 Naples, Italy
- 19 Ireland in April
- 20 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 21 French restaurants
- 22 Tuscany 6 nights
- 23 Ireland travel passport question
- 24 Europe in January - Is It Worth It?
- 25 New Year's Eve in Paris:at the Champs Elysees