I'm taking a four month holiday in the UK (I'm a US citizen) - during this time I would like to go to Italy for a 2 week trip to see an exhibition.
Is this possible in terms of visa/passports? Am I allowed to go in and out he UK freely? Or does that look suspicious?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 2 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 3 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 4 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 5 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 6 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 7 Croatia transportation question.
- 8 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 9 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 10 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 11 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 12 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 13 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 14 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 15 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 16 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 17 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 18 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 19 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 20 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 21 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 22 Cutback on Spain trip
- 23 where to stay in London?
- 24 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 25 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
4 month holiday in UK - could I go to Italy and back within this time?