I will be in Milan (first time visitor) but have only about 4 hours there (arriving by train from Firenze). I was hoping to be able to take a tour to see The Last Supper, but unfortunately the exhibit is not open on Mondays. So I am trying to get ideas for alternate sightseeing plans.
1. From Milano Centrale station, are there sightseeing/shopping attractions nearby? I'd need to go to Malpensa airport in late afternoon.
2. Should I buy tickets to Malpensa airport at Milano Centrale when I arrive there or purchase it online when I buy my from Firenze S.M.N. to Milano C.?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL Password Recovery CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 2 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 3 16 days in France and Italy
- 4 Help building itinerary Italy/Austria
- 5 TIM in FCO - update
- 6 Villa Ephrussi Rothschild
- 7 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 8 Iceland trip report!
- 9 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 10 Paris for children
- 11 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 12 Naples + Walking Tour
- 13 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 14 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
- 15 Madrid, Andalusia and possibly Tangiers
- 16 Need hotel in Athens
- 17 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 18 Avoid Europcar!
- 19 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 20 Plitvace Lake 1 day or 2?
- 21 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 22 Train / Calabria
- 23 Scotland - We're Here!
- 24 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 25 Madrid food advice needed