I will be in Milan (first time visitor) but have only about 4 hours there (arriving by train from Firenze). I was hoping to be able to take a tour to see The Last Supper, but unfortunately the exhibit is not open on Mondays. So I am trying to get ideas for alternate sightseeing plans.
1. From Milano Centrale station, are there sightseeing/shopping attractions nearby? I'd need to go to Malpensa airport in late afternoon.
2. Should I buy tickets to Malpensa airport at Milano Centrale when I arrive there or purchase it online when I buy my from Firenze S.M.N. to Milano C.?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 2 Auber metro station incident 27.08.16
- 3 Bordeaux TRIP
- 4 Greece in 15 Days
- 5 Adaptors for Belgium
- 6 Dublin Hotel Recommendations
- 7 Walking Scotland
- 8 Home base for a month in France?
- 9 Train Ticket Help
- 10 Trip report (Lisbon, Doura valley, Marvao, Evora, Algarve)
- 11 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 12 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 13 20 free days of Europe
- 14 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 15 tablet
- 16 Honeymoon trip to Europe - Would love your recommendations
- 17 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 18 Flamenco -Seville 8/18 to 8/24/16
- 19 Planning Advice!
- 20 Germany and Austria trip report
- 21 Schengen Entry Ban ,can travel Romania?
- 22 How many days in the cities of Bordeaux and la Rochelle?
- 23 When to go to Norway for a ski trip?
- 24 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 25 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016