I will be in Milan (first time visitor) but have only about 4 hours there (arriving by train from Firenze). I was hoping to be able to take a tour to see The Last Supper, but unfortunately the exhibit is not open on Mondays. So I am trying to get ideas for alternate sightseeing plans.
1. From Milano Centrale station, are there sightseeing/shopping attractions nearby? I'd need to go to Malpensa airport in late afternoon.
2. Should I buy tickets to Malpensa airport at Milano Centrale when I arrive there or purchase it online when I buy my from Firenze S.M.N. to Milano C.?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 2 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 3 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 4 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 5 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 6 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 7 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 8 Train help for Prague
- 9 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 10 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 11 Germany train help!
- 12 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 13 Versailles
- 14 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 15 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 16 Petrol in Greece
- 17 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 18 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 19 Where to enjoy Paris
- 20 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 21 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 22 Meteora for older folk
- 23 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 24 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 25 Christmas windows in Paris 2016