I will be in Milan (first time visitor) but have only about 4 hours there (arriving by train from Firenze). I was hoping to be able to take a tour to see The Last Supper, but unfortunately the exhibit is not open on Mondays. So I am trying to get ideas for alternate sightseeing plans.
1. From Milano Centrale station, are there sightseeing/shopping attractions nearby? I'd need to go to Malpensa airport in late afternoon.
2. Should I buy tickets to Malpensa airport at Milano Centrale when I arrive there or purchase it online when I buy my from Firenze S.M.N. to Milano C.?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fodor's Survey
- 2 Beaune looking for accommodation suggestions
- 3 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 4 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 5 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 6 European Cooking Secrets
- 7 Venice to Positano to Rome travel help
- 8 Northern Italy 1 week HELP
- 9 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 10 Barcelona question
- 11 Azores, Canary Islands, Mallorca, or Hawaii for August Honeymoon
- 12 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 13 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 14 My 60th birthday surprises
- 15 20 Days in Europe
- 16 4 days in switzerland
- 17 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 18 Mallorca: Off the tourist trail
- 19 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 20 Beginner travelers on a budget to Marseille
- 21 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 22 March in Amsterdam 1 week spring break
- 23 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 24 Rome, Florence and a cruise this fall
- 25 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!