I will be in Milan (first time visitor) but have only about 4 hours there (arriving by train from Firenze). I was hoping to be able to take a tour to see The Last Supper, but unfortunately the exhibit is not open on Mondays. So I am trying to get ideas for alternate sightseeing plans.
1. From Milano Centrale station, are there sightseeing/shopping attractions nearby? I'd need to go to Malpensa airport in late afternoon.
2. Should I buy tickets to Malpensa airport at Milano Centrale when I arrive there or purchase it online when I buy my from Firenze S.M.N. to Milano C.?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Corsica
- 2 One day in Lille, France
- 3 CDG to Marais transfer
- 4 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 5 Train from Charles de Gaulle
- 6 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 7 London best location
- 8 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 9 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 10 Getting from Ravello to Venice
- 11 14 nights france and Italy with kids - Help fine tuning the itinerary
- 12 Croatia with trips to Mostar & Bay of Kotar
- 13 Alhambra advance tickets - how far in advance?
- 14 Transportation Question Italy
- 15 Ger's September 2014 Trip Report to Galicia and Portugal
- 16 Cinqueterre
- 17 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 18 London Restaurants
- 19 Train tickets in Italy?
- 20 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 21 13 nights in Portugal...need tuning !
- 22 17 days in England
- 23 VENICE
- 24 Norway travel help: Bergen-Gjendesheim-Oslo
- 25 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?