I will be in Milan (first time visitor) but have only about 4 hours there (arriving by train from Firenze). I was hoping to be able to take a tour to see The Last Supper, but unfortunately the exhibit is not open on Mondays. So I am trying to get ideas for alternate sightseeing plans.
1. From Milano Centrale station, are there sightseeing/shopping attractions nearby? I'd need to go to Malpensa airport in late afternoon.
2. Should I buy tickets to Malpensa airport at Milano Centrale when I arrive there or purchase it online when I buy my from Firenze S.M.N. to Milano C.?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 where to visit besides Oslo for 2 days 1 night in mid december
- 2 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 3 Paris Under Seige...
- 4 Global Travel Warning...
- 5 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 6 Is It Better to Book Hotel Direct
- 7 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 8 What one thing in Paris?
- 9 16 night honeymoon in Spain
- 10 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 11 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 12 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 13 Beaches via Public Transportation
- 14 Turkey Gulet Cruises
- 15 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 16 Sweden and Finland for 6 days in mid December 2015
- 17 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 18 Glowing epidermis– Some women have stated
- 19 6 days in Portugal in December
- 20 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 21 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget
- 22 Anyone ever been to Minsk, Belarus?
- 23 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 24 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 25 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015