I'm considering making a quick stop in Bratislava during my Budapest - Prague trip. I's a long journey and some people here at the forum sugested me, since Bratislava is on my route.
Well, i saw the timetables from Budapest and to Prague, and i came to this short stay in Slovakia:
arriving at: 12h12
leaving at: 16h20
my questions are:
1. are there lockers in Bratislava's train station?
2. is it easy to go from the station to downtown Bratislava? i read that there's a bus called 61 that passes every 15 minutes.
3. what would you guys sugest me to visit during this quick visit? any special bar/cafe/square? i know it's FAR from enough, but i wanna get a good impression of this lovely country =))
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Munich itinerary review
- 2 My final Prague itinerary
- 3 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 4 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 5 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 6 Christmas - New Year Holiday
- 7 weekend from cologne germany
- 8 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 9 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 10 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 11 3nights in Venice
- 12 multi city flights to europe
- 13 Europe itinerary questions
- 14 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 15 Earthquake near Naples
- 16 13 nights in switzerland
- 17 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 18 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 19 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 20 Football Tickets - Athens
- 21 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 22 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 23 Salzburg itinerary review
- 24 Positano or Sorrento?
- 25 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi