I'm considering making a quick stop in Bratislava during my Budapest - Prague trip. I's a long journey and some people here at the forum sugested me, since Bratislava is on my route.
Well, i saw the timetables from Budapest and to Prague, and i came to this short stay in Slovakia:
arriving at: 12h12
leaving at: 16h20
my questions are:
1. are there lockers in Bratislava's train station?
2. is it easy to go from the station to downtown Bratislava? i read that there's a bus called 61 that passes every 15 minutes.
3. what would you guys sugest me to visit during this quick visit? any special bar/cafe/square? i know it's FAR from enough, but i wanna get a good impression of this lovely country =))
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 2 Speeding ticket in France, need help understanding ticket
- 3 Where to stay in Milos
- 4 Krakow
- 5 Amalfi Coast - November - Few Questions/Queries in our mind
- 6 One way car rentals from Croatia to Greece
- 7 Italy Car Scam
- 8 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 9 Talk to me about Mallorca...
- 10 Orvieto - dealbreaker? Hourly bell chimes even in the night?
- 11 Spanish Medical Providers
- 12 Portugal - 1st timers. Advice please...
- 13 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 14 Mallorca or Ibiza in Late march/Early april?
- 15 Russia in two weeks in December
- 16 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 17 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 18 Norway Honeymoon
- 19 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 20 Schengen Rule
- 21 Quizz !
- 22 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 23 Trip Report 14th-17th October
- 24 Visiting Plitivce National Park
- 25 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler