I'm considering making a quick stop in Bratislava during my Budapest - Prague trip. I's a long journey and some people here at the forum sugested me, since Bratislava is on my route.
Well, i saw the timetables from Budapest and to Prague, and i came to this short stay in Slovakia:
arriving at: 12h12
leaving at: 16h20
my questions are:
1. are there lockers in Bratislava's train station?
2. is it easy to go from the station to downtown Bratislava? i read that there's a bus called 61 that passes every 15 minutes.
3. what would you guys sugest me to visit during this quick visit? any special bar/cafe/square? i know it's FAR from enough, but i wanna get a good impression of this lovely country =))
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris: Where to find Steak Tartar and Escargot?
- 2 Acropolis Athens
- 3 Vacation in Great Britain
- 4 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 5 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 6 Escargots in Paris
- 7 Fodors IT team, ITS TIME.
- 8 Interesting places to visit
- 9 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 10 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 11 Trip Ideas
- 12 We're here!
- 13 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 14 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 15 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 16 Switzerland Itinerary in 5 days early-June
- 17 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 18 Travel options from Budapest to Zagreb
- 19 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 20 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 21 Info about Poland
- 22 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 23 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 24 Barcelona question
- 25 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS