I'm considering making a quick stop in Bratislava during my Budapest - Prague trip. I's a long journey and some people here at the forum sugested me, since Bratislava is on my route.
Well, i saw the timetables from Budapest and to Prague, and i came to this short stay in Slovakia:
arriving at: 12h12
leaving at: 16h20
my questions are:
1. are there lockers in Bratislava's train station?
2. is it easy to go from the station to downtown Bratislava? i read that there's a bus called 61 that passes every 15 minutes.
3. what would you guys sugest me to visit during this quick visit? any special bar/cafe/square? i know it's FAR from enough, but i wanna get a good impression of this lovely country =))
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 New Data Suggests the Best Time to Book Your Flight is 54 Days in Advance
- 2 advice on getting from Cardiff to Germany
- 3 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 4 Revised itinerary for italy
- 5 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 6 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 7 Biarritz family holiday
- 8 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 9 Lisbon hotel
- 10 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 11 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 12 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 13 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 14 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 15 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 16 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 17 Italy
- 18 4 Days in Tuscany
- 19 If you had to choose one......
- 20 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 21 Switzerland
- 22 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 23 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 24 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 25 Italy and Switzerlan Travel Advice