I'm considering making a quick stop in Bratislava during my Budapest - Prague trip. I's a long journey and some people here at the forum sugested me, since Bratislava is on my route.
Well, i saw the timetables from Budapest and to Prague, and i came to this short stay in Slovakia:
arriving at: 12h12
leaving at: 16h20
my questions are:
1. are there lockers in Bratislava's train station?
2. is it easy to go from the station to downtown Bratislava? i read that there's a bus called 61 that passes every 15 minutes.
3. what would you guys sugest me to visit during this quick visit? any special bar/cafe/square? i know it's FAR from enough, but i wanna get a good impression of this lovely country =))
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 2 Insurance on rental car options
- 3 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 4 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 5 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 6 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 7 tickets for Wimbledon
- 8 Istanbul at Easter
- 9 Happy birthday ATM
- 10 Renting a car in Greece
- 11 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 12 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 13 24 hours in Paris
- 14 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 15 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 16 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 17 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 18 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 19 Tips on our visit to Edinburgh, Glencoe, Skye
- 20 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 21 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 22 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 23 Hotel Recommendations in Paris
- 24 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 25 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?