DH and I are flying to Italy this spring on Air France and are stuck with a 4-hour layover at de Gaulle airport, Terminal 2. We have flown to France quite a few times and know the airport as a dreary and uncomfortable place and have never spent this much time there. Could we have missed something that might make our layover more pleasant?
4 hour layover at Charles de Gaulle airport
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 2 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 3 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 4 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 5 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 6 Best beach town in Italy?
- 7 Where to go in France mid July?
- 8 Help with England/Wales tour
- 9 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 10 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 11 TRYP or Hotel Londres Inglaterra
- 12 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 13 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 14 Italy and Croatia
- 15 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 16 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 17 Five nights in Extremadura
- 18 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 19 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 20 Best Car Rental company in Italy?
- 21 trip to norway
- 22 Is Venice really dirty?
- 23 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 24 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 25 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?