DH and I are flying to Italy this spring on Air France and are stuck with a 4-hour layover at de Gaulle airport, Terminal 2. We have flown to France quite a few times and know the airport as a dreary and uncomfortable place and have never spent this much time there. Could we have missed something that might make our layover more pleasant?
4 hour layover at Charles de Gaulle airport
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Solo in Paris for a month: Help me decide on Side Trips
- 2 Italy 14 days
- 3 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 4 Is this the right way<>?
- 5 Provence in November
- 6 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 7 Tentative 2 week itinerary for Paris
- 8 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 9 When to go to Sicily
- 10 Itinerary advise needed
- 11 Any recommended shops on Rue du Cherche Midi? Or nearby?
- 12 Kimhe--flamenco
- 13 Wengen to Torino?
- 14 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 15 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 16 Working Holiday in Germany
- 17 Life Jackets on Gondolas in Venice?
- 18 Current Recs for accommodations near Glencoe
- 19 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 20 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 21 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 22 Too Ambitious of an Itinerary?
- 23 Lakes District UK
- 24 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 25 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens