I'm a solo Canadian traveler, and am looking at exploring Switzerland. I've been all over Europe, but never to this beautiful country. I need help planning a 4-5 day itinerary.
How much time do I have? 4 (or 5) full days
When? End of July/August
Where? ANYWHERE in Switzerland.
Considerations? I'll be flying in on a Tuesday from Barcelona, and need to leave by Saturday to head to Napoli. I'm looking for easy-moderate hikes (no special equipment needed), as much nature (lakes/parks) as possible, and ease of getting around (when traveling alone, I'd prefer for it not to be too stressful to get around). If there's a nice town to stay in, with proximity to different hikes/parks etc. I would do that.
Any help/tips would be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Verizon Installation CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 NEED AN URGENT LOAN?
- 3 Iceland france spain
- 4 Ex-pats with young kids
- 5 Maximizing Norway time
- 6 Greece
- 7 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 8 southeast sicily town as home base
- 9 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 10 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 11 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 12 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 13 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 14 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 15 London with Teens Trip Report
- 16 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 17 Top Tapas Tascas
- 18 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 19 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 20 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 21 Iceland car rental agencies
- 22 Ludwig Castles
- 23 Best Viking Sites
- 24 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 25 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question