I'm a solo Canadian traveler, and am looking at exploring Switzerland. I've been all over Europe, but never to this beautiful country. I need help planning a 4-5 day itinerary.
How much time do I have? 4 (or 5) full days
When? End of July/August
Where? ANYWHERE in Switzerland.
Considerations? I'll be flying in on a Tuesday from Barcelona, and need to leave by Saturday to head to Napoli. I'm looking for easy-moderate hikes (no special equipment needed), as much nature (lakes/parks) as possible, and ease of getting around (when traveling alone, I'd prefer for it not to be too stressful to get around). If there's a nice town to stay in, with proximity to different hikes/parks etc. I would do that.
Any help/tips would be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Boozing and Bathing in Budapest!
- 2 Spanish Medical Providers
- 3 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 4 8 Days in Spain
- 5 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 6 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 7 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 8 Amsterdam
- 9 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 10 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 11 Scenic cruise advice
- 12 Barcelona alternative
- 13 Italy Car Scam
- 14 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 15 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 16 9-10 days beginning with Barcelona Marathon - what to do after?
- 17 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 18 travel to prague, vienna and munich
- 19 God Save the Queen?
- 20 Trip Report: Scotland, Vienna, Prague, and Berlin (May/June 2017)
- 21 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 22 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 23 Iceland early december visit
- 24 Paris to Italy
- 25 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes