I'm a solo Canadian traveler, and am looking at exploring Switzerland. I've been all over Europe, but never to this beautiful country. I need help planning a 4-5 day itinerary.
How much time do I have? 4 (or 5) full days
When? End of July/August
Where? ANYWHERE in Switzerland.
Considerations? I'll be flying in on a Tuesday from Barcelona, and need to leave by Saturday to head to Napoli. I'm looking for easy-moderate hikes (no special equipment needed), as much nature (lakes/parks) as possible, and ease of getting around (when traveling alone, I'd prefer for it not to be too stressful to get around). If there's a nice town to stay in, with proximity to different hikes/parks etc. I would do that.
Any help/tips would be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 2 Krakow or Warsaw?
- 3 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 4 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 5 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 6 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 7 Another tipping question: concierges
- 8 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 9 Trip suggestion
- 10 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 11 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 12 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 13 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 14 I'm looking for a guide in Moldova
- 15 Spain in July
- 16 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 17 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 18 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 19 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 20 Acorn TV
- 21 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 22 Petrol in Greece
- 23 We're here!
- 24 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 25 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years