I'm a solo Canadian traveler, and am looking at exploring Switzerland. I've been all over Europe, but never to this beautiful country. I need help planning a 4-5 day itinerary.
How much time do I have? 4 (or 5) full days
When? End of July/August
Where? ANYWHERE in Switzerland.
Considerations? I'll be flying in on a Tuesday from Barcelona, and need to leave by Saturday to head to Napoli. I'm looking for easy-moderate hikes (no special equipment needed), as much nature (lakes/parks) as possible, and ease of getting around (when traveling alone, I'd prefer for it not to be too stressful to get around). If there's a nice town to stay in, with proximity to different hikes/parks etc. I would do that.
Any help/tips would be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 2 길동오피 아달 길동건마 www.adal.ml 길동휴게텔 길동마사지 길동키스방
- 3 구의오피 아찔한 달리기 www.adal.ml 구의건마 구의휴게텔 구의마사지 구의키스방
- 4 창동오피<창동건마 아 달<창동휴게텔 www.adal.ml 창동마사지 창동키스방
- 5 May get together in Paris
- 6 Nafplio to Hydra
- 7 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 8 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 9 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 10 Self drive tour companies
- 11 info Faro & Algarve
- 12 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 13 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 14 Advice needed- Sardinia or Costa Brava (again) in August
- 15 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 16 Best way to get to Kinderdijk in April
- 17 Italian lakes
- 18 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 19 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 20 Spain and South of France
- 21 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 22 renting car with automatic transmission
- 23 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 24 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 25 Best place to view alps from Italy