I'm a solo Canadian traveler, and will be spending 4 days in Sicilia (likely flying into Catania, but I could fly into Palermo if needed). I've been all over Italy, but never to Sicily. I need help planning a 4-5 day itinerary.
How much time do I have? 4 full days
When? End of July/August
Where? ANYWHERE in Sicilia, but ideally accessible by plane as I'll be coming from spain or napoli.
- I much prefer smaller towns. It's where I've always spent time in the north of italy. I can rent a car, but need a rough idea of an itinerary. I've been to taormina for a day and have thought of using that as a "base" and moving around. But I know there are many parts of sicily. I love parks/hikes if that is possible to find here.
Any help/tips would be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 2 Shorts in South of France?
- 3 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 4 barcelona neighborhood
- 5 Budapest language lessons
- 6 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 7 Alsace to Austria?
- 8 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 9 Late fall 2015 visit to Poland, Budapest and Amsterdam
- 10 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 11 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 12 Private Guide in Lyon
- 13 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 14 Budapest Card
- 15 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 16 base for Andalucia
- 17 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 18 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 19 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 20 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 21 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 22 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 23 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 24 Regarding Residence Permit
- 25 Base in Rhine or Mosel?