I'm a solo Canadian traveler, and will be spending 4 days in Sicilia (likely flying into Catania, but I could fly into Palermo if needed). I've been all over Italy, but never to Sicily. I need help planning a 4-5 day itinerary.
How much time do I have? 4 full days
When? End of July/August
Where? ANYWHERE in Sicilia, but ideally accessible by plane as I'll be coming from spain or napoli.
- I much prefer smaller towns. It's where I've always spent time in the north of italy. I can rent a car, but need a rough idea of an itinerary. I've been to taormina for a day and have thought of using that as a "base" and moving around. But I know there are many parts of sicily. I love parks/hikes if that is possible to find here.
Any help/tips would be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Another tipping question: concierges
- 2 Summer Travel order
- 3 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 4 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 5 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 6 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 7 Trip suggestion
- 8 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 9 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 10 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 11 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 12 Spain in July
- 13 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 14 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 15 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 16 Dijon in December!
- 17 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 18 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 19 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 20 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 21 Krakow or Warsaw?
- 22 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 23 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 24 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 25 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris