My family and I are planning a month long trip to Ireland next summer. We will be traveling with 3 small kids (2, 5, and 7 years old), my parents and my husband and I. Since we have such small kids, we would rather get four weekly rentals and really explore an area with a home base and taking day trips versus packing up and traveling constantly.
Does anyone have any recommendations on where those 4 locations should be? We will have a rental car and would love to pick places where there would be a lot of opportunity to see many things. We will also have a rental car.
Thanks so much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ger’s Paris Trip Report: February 2017
- 2 Morgan Hotel London for solo female
- 3 Short Trip to Paris
- 4 Driver"s License & Language
- 5 credit and debit cards
- 6 Road trip to Spanish Pyrenees - Suggestions?
- 7 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 8 Labor Day in Paris
- 9 Train up the Jungfrau
- 10 3 months in Switzerland this summer, need suggestions on weekend trips
- 11 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 12 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 13 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 14 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 15 I may be wrong....
- 16 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 17 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 18 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 19 National Parks close to Malgrat de Mar or Barcelona recommendations
- 20 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 21 Transport from palace of versailles to Grand Trianon
- 22 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 23 I cuisine vs Cookin With Class
- 24 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 25 A visit to Greenwich