My family and I are planning a month long trip to Ireland next summer. We will be traveling with 3 small kids (2, 5, and 7 years old), my parents and my husband and I. Since we have such small kids, we would rather get four weekly rentals and really explore an area with a home base and taking day trips versus packing up and traveling constantly.
Does anyone have any recommendations on where those 4 locations should be? We will have a rental car and would love to pick places where there would be a lot of opportunity to see many things. We will also have a rental car.
Thanks so much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two days around Oban - help with itinerary
- 2 16 days in France and Italy
- 3 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 4 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London (revised)
- 5 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 6 Cotswolds for day by Train
- 7 4 days and 3 nights in Austria excluding Vienna
- 8 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 9 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 10 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 11 Which area to stay in London
- 12 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 13 Cinque Terre trip/trains
- 14 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 15 Purchasing Kosta Boda in Stockholm. Firsts and seconds
- 16 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 17 Itinery help Crete
- 18 Scotland - We're Here!
- 19 Odd Question - freezer and microwave
- 20 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 21 TIM in FCO - update
- 22 Train / Calabria
- 23 Game of Thrones Tour in N. Ireland
- 24 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 25 Southern Italy Help - Part 2