My family and I are planning a month long trip to Ireland next summer. We will be traveling with 3 small kids (2, 5, and 7 years old), my parents and my husband and I. Since we have such small kids, we would rather get four weekly rentals and really explore an area with a home base and taking day trips versus packing up and traveling constantly.
Does anyone have any recommendations on where those 4 locations should be? We will have a rental car and would love to pick places where there would be a lot of opportunity to see many things. We will also have a rental car.
Thanks so much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 2 Europe for 5 days starting with Munich
- 3 12 days trip to Amsterdam, Paris, germany and Swizerland
- 4 Naples, Italy
- 5 Ireland travel passport question
- 6 8 to 9 days in switzerland with swiss pass
- 7 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 8 Trip to CPH - Connection time in Oslo?
- 9 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 10 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 11 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 12 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 13 Hotel in Vienna
- 14 Engadine Valley help
- 15 Where to buy Saffron?
- 16 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #150
- 17 Tuscany 6 nights
- 18 France & Italy, May or June
- 19 Planning a European Trip
- 20 Eastern France - A TR in Pictures
- 21 1st time in ZURICH
- 22 B&B suggestions for Dublin, Kinsale, Killarney, Ennis
- 23 French restaurants
- 24 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 25 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!