Would would be some of the best things to see around Vilnius area? My father and I are flying into Vilnius from Tallinn. From what I have read so far, I'd love to visit Trakai castle, and Kaunas. Any other ideas for our 4 days in Vilnius? Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to go
- 2 MADRID AND GRANADA--A Magical Winter Week in Spain
- 3 London: Xmas Break Trip - One Week Itinerary
- 4 London theatre
- 5 First European Vacation )
- 6 Roma Pass question on Borghese reservation
- 7 Traveling in between Paris and Nantes via TVG
- 8 Amalfi Coast: Minori or Maiori
- 9 Cars in France
- 10 need help with travelling direction when travelling thourgh central Europe
- 11 COPENHAGEN or STOCKHOLM for 4-5 days?
- 12 Vueling Airlines-already booked-any tips?
- 13 Reims Champagne Houses
- 14 which dordogne caves AND in which order?
- 15 Booking Online @ Frenchie's in Paris
- 16 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 17 London Open House Weekend and Moreton in Marsh
- 18 Madrid - how to schedule train from airport
- 19 Italy - Rome, Venice, and Florence
- 20 Driving to Larrun (La Rhune) Spain
- 21 Skiing Zermatt
- 22 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 23 Venturing even further
- 24 Scotland in 8 days
- 25 Booking Frenchie's online