Would would be some of the best things to see around Vilnius area? My father and I are flying into Vilnius from Tallinn. From what I have read so far, I'd love to visit Trakai castle, and Kaunas. Any other ideas for our 4 days in Vilnius? Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 2 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 3 St Denis Cathedral
- 4 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 5 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 6 Paris cooking classes
- 7 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 8 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 9 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 10 First time in Bulgaria
- 11 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 12 Alps Drive
- 13 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 14 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 15 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 16 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 17 Praiano
- 18 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 19 No Periods in British Written English!
- 20 Help please
- 21 Funny One Michelin * Mix-Up in France!
- 22 Andalucia itinerary help
- 23 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 24 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 25 8ish days Zurich to Como...