Would would be some of the best things to see around Vilnius area? My father and I are flying into Vilnius from Tallinn. From what I have read so far, I'd love to visit Trakai castle, and Kaunas. Any other ideas for our 4 days in Vilnius? Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel in England and Scotland
- 2 Fall 2016 England andScotland
- 3 Puglia, where to stay for 8 days or so
- 4 Has anyone ever booked a Rome food tour with Elizabeth Minchilli?
- 5 I want to buy a European flat iron
- 6 Triple Occupancy room Amalfi Coast
- 7 One day in Paris!
- 8 Almafi Coast Vs. French Riviera
- 9 Musee D'Orsay or the Louvre
- 10 Champagne Houses open in December - Reims
- 11 Eiffel Tower - look at it, eat there, or go up
- 12 Must do/see in Rome
- 13 Europe Tour. Information of any kind.
- 14 London(ish) calling. 33C at 10:00am!
- 15 neighbourhood in Barcelona question
- 16 Free use of a owned apartment in Berlin
- 17 Groupon Tours
- 18 RailPass England / Scotland?
- 19 St. Petersburg plus
- 20 U K Shelves Ambitious Rail Improvements
- 21 Help required for Germany trip plan
- 22 Baltic Sea Ports of Call and suggested Tour Guides
- 23 One night between Marseille and St.Remy?
- 24 Irish Hotel Choices for Killarney and Adare
- 25 Georges - Pompidou center