Would would be some of the best things to see around Vilnius area? My father and I are flying into Vilnius from Tallinn. From what I have read so far, I'd love to visit Trakai castle, and Kaunas. Any other ideas for our 4 days in Vilnius? Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal and Spain
- 2 Euro Quiz # 106 - Countries Loving McDonalds the Most!
- 3 Day Trip from London
- 4 Switzerland and Northern Italy, 3 weeks
- 5 Venice : Trying not to overplan
- 6 Bernina or Glacier Express?
- 7 Running of the Bulls 2016
- 8 Suggestions for 6 days in Central Europe (Hungary/around there)
- 9 Train frequency/schedule for Eastern Europe
- 10 Has anyone used Lastminute.com to book rooms?
- 11 Todi as a stopover?
- 12 Another (!) German rail strike
- 13 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 14 Another Visit to London
- 15 Rental car in Italy
- 16 Munich- Prague-Berlin Itinerary Help
- 17 Forints or Euros?
- 18 Budapest Evening Cruise?
- 19 10 days in Barcelona anything different we could do?
- 20 Athens to Delphi to Meteora to Thessalonki
- 21 Tips To Get Schengen Visa For Full 90 Days From Toronto For Indian Citizens
- 22 Istanbul: hectic, opulent, diverse and extremely welcoming
- 23 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 24 Positano - Choosing a Hotel
- 25 A 3rd destination to add to trip