Would would be some of the best things to see around Vilnius area? My father and I are flying into Vilnius from Tallinn. From what I have read so far, I'd love to visit Trakai castle, and Kaunas. Any other ideas for our 4 days in Vilnius? Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 adults & 2 kids in a hotel room in Iceland?
- 2 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 3 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 4 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 5 visa appointment experience
- 6 Paris Under Seige...
- 7 First Trip to Europe!
- 8 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 9 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 10 Which Heathrow Airport Car Service Would You Use?
- 11 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 12 Malta - 4 days before Cristmas
- 13 4 week trip Turkey
- 14 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 15 How to go from bergen train station to bergen airport?
- 16 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 17 Holiday in Austria
- 18 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 19 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 20 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 21 Rue des Rosiers
- 22 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 23 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 24 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 25 1&1/2 day 1 night in helsinki