Would would be some of the best things to see around Vilnius area? My father and I are flying into Vilnius from Tallinn. From what I have read so far, I'd love to visit Trakai castle, and Kaunas. Any other ideas for our 4 days in Vilnius? Thank you!
4 days in Vilnius, day trips ideas, things to see?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A guide to Madrid
- 2 Renting an apt.
- 3 Economy Class - Lufthansa or Air France
- 4 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 5 Taking a 5 day trip to Europe
- 6 Using magnetic-strip ATM card to withdraw cash from Eurozone ATM
- 7 Help Us Plan Our Trip- Almafi Coast and Sicily
- 8 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 9 April in Madrid
- 10 Paris Accomodation, Which District
- 11 Itinerary review - Family vacation to Spain
- 12 Ireland itinerary
- 13 Scotland and northern England
- 14 Help me with this trip
- 15 Tight Transfer at Gatwick
- 16 Brussels/Bruges and Berlin in April
- 17 Summer vacation in Greece for 2 weeks, need help w itinerary !!
- 18 Looking for an agriturismo in Val d'Orcia area
- 19 Paris ComboPass Premium and Hotel location
- 20 Food in the 14th arrondissement
- 21 Making reservations in Italy
- 22 Best london location to stay?
- 23 What to see/do in eastern section of Ireland?
- 24 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 25 Comments on Iceland Itinerary Please