Would would be some of the best things to see around Vilnius area? My father and I are flying into Vilnius from Tallinn. From what I have read so far, I'd love to visit Trakai castle, and Kaunas. Any other ideas for our 4 days in Vilnius? Thank you!
4 days in Vilnius, day trips ideas, things to see?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome airport--should I arrive more than 2 hours early?
- 2 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 3 Matisse at Tate
- 4 Ireland Southwest
- 5 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 6 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 7 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 8 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 9 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3
- 10 Restaurant Recommendations for Lisbon
- 11 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 12 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria
- 13 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 14 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 15 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 16 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 17 Ferry or Catamaran from Split-Hvar
- 18 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 19 Istanbul Itinerary
- 20 canadian memorial in Normandy France
- 21 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 22 Which other island would you pick for an Anniversary trip to Greece?
- 23 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice
- 24 London 2nd time around
- 25 iPad Cellular in Croatia-Slovenia-Italy