Would would be some of the best things to see around Vilnius area? My father and I are flying into Vilnius from Tallinn. From what I have read so far, I'd love to visit Trakai castle, and Kaunas. Any other ideas for our 4 days in Vilnius? Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 2 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 3 student in denmark
- 4 Tower of London for the "sensitive"
- 5 Rent in Paris - Long stay
- 6 What to see in Dresden...
- 7 Switzerland itinerary help request
- 8 Information about Bad Schandau, Germany
- 9 Sienna with kids
- 10 3 weeks in Italy...questions...
- 11 Car hire Uk/Ireland
- 12 Day River trips from Porto
- 13 St Remy area for Provence base?
- 14 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 15 Back to Bari--Basilicata Itinerary Musings
- 16 3 months to travel Europe!
- 17 Just in case anyone is wondering.....
- 18 Day Trips from Venice with Tweens / Teens
- 19 Places to visits near Porto
- 20 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 21 Tour or independent
- 22 Vet my itinerary
- 23 Berlin>Dresden>Prague
- 24 Where is the best place/area to stay in Athens?
- 25 8 days in switzerland