Would would be some of the best things to see around Vilnius area? My father and I are flying into Vilnius from Tallinn. From what I have read so far, I'd love to visit Trakai castle, and Kaunas. Any other ideas for our 4 days in Vilnius? Thank you!
4 days in Vilnius, day trips ideas, things to see?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 2 Is this the right way<>?
- 3 Solo in Paris for a month: Help me decide on Side Trips
- 4 Provence in November
- 5 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 6 Tentative 2 week itinerary for Paris
- 7 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 8 When to go to Sicily
- 9 Itinerary advise needed
- 10 Any recommended shops on Rue du Cherche Midi? Or nearby?
- 11 Kimhe--flamenco
- 12 Wengen to Torino?
- 13 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 14 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 15 Working Holiday in Germany
- 16 Life Jackets on Gondolas in Venice?
- 17 Current Recs for accommodations near Glencoe
- 18 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 19 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 20 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 21 Too Ambitious of an Itinerary?
- 22 Lakes District UK
- 23 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 24 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 25 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?