Would would be some of the best things to see around Vilnius area? My father and I are flying into Vilnius from Tallinn. From what I have read so far, I'd love to visit Trakai castle, and Kaunas. Any other ideas for our 4 days in Vilnius? Thank you!
4 days in Vilnius, day trips ideas, things to see?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1 Night Paris before Eurostar - Where to stay
- 2 Travel by train in Poland?
- 3 Trains Austria
- 4 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 5 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 6 Advice on itinerary - Balestrand, Ulvik, Flam?
- 7 Segovia or Toledo day trip
- 8 Looking for Decent Beach near Marseille, France
- 9 Visiting the winemakers in Portugal
- 10 From Dingle to Dublin?
- 11 What to do in England, Wales and Scotland?
- 12 How can I use my Telus iPhone in Europe?
- 13 Piazza Navona hotel in Rome help
- 14 Croatia and Montenegro for 8 days
- 15 What do you think of this itinerary?
- 16 Hotel Royal St Honore - Paris in August
- 17 Staying in the Highlands
- 18 Taking a perscribed controlled substance to Germany.
- 19 17 days in Spain, best itinerary?
- 20 Road Trip Part 1...............Madrid To Lisbon by Auto
- 21 Train tickets France and Spain
- 22 Basel Customs - Forgotten Pasport: photocopy suffice?
- 23 Madrid...where for evening stroll on first night?
- 24 Hydra to Peloponnese to Zakynthos...a few questions
- 25 Izmir or Bodrum in July?