Would would be some of the best things to see around Vilnius area? My father and I are flying into Vilnius from Tallinn. From what I have read so far, I'd love to visit Trakai castle, and Kaunas. Any other ideas for our 4 days in Vilnius? Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 weeks in Italy July with children
- 2 http://www.thecrazymass.com/revitasence/
- 3 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 4 Judging through my prior capabilities
- 5 Driving from Tuscany to Positano - recos needed!
- 6 Movers and Packers in Mumbai @ http://4th.co.in/packers-and-movers-mumbai/
- 7 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 8 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 9 Planning a 10 day Swiss and Austrian Tour
- 10 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 11 SWITZERLAND IN 5 SUMMER DAYS
- 12 Venice to Croatia
- 13 Help planning!! 3 days between Kandersteg & Interlaken
- 14 Amsterdam in August
- 15 Fill 4 or 5 days for me please-Spain
- 16 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 17 Prague-Vienna-Salzburg-Lech-Munich
- 18 Traveling from Vienna to Berlin
- 19 Boat ride from Naples to Capri
- 20 Italy train strike - high speed trains?
- 21 San Sebastian to Cadaques
- 22 Venice: Venice: Guided tour for Doge's Palace or Church?
- 23 6 x Day Roadtrip in the Andalucia Region
- 24 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 25 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?