Would would be some of the best things to see around Vilnius area? My father and I are flying into Vilnius from Tallinn. From what I have read so far, I'd love to visit Trakai castle, and Kaunas. Any other ideas for our 4 days in Vilnius? Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 2 Layover at Orly - Versailles or Paris?
- 3 Italy - 19 days - 6 locations - Family of 4
- 4 Dropping my rental car at Fiumicino Airport
- 5 Stonehenge and Bath
- 6 My First Trip to Europe...
- 7 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 8 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 9 Granada to Cordoba to Madrid--Doable??
- 10 France to stop making foie grois
- 11 Currency and credit cards in Scandinavia
- 12 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 13 Rome train to Positano
- 14 Madrid city centre?
- 15 Itinerary Help!
- 16 Has anyone used their Pass Navogo for more than 10 years?
- 17 Greece itinerary ideas
- 18 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 19 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 20 Greece Experts
- 21 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 22 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 23 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 24 Car rental in Paris
- 25 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?