Would would be some of the best things to see around Vilnius area? My father and I are flying into Vilnius from Tallinn. From what I have read so far, I'd love to visit Trakai castle, and Kaunas. Any other ideas for our 4 days in Vilnius? Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 To St. Pancras at stupid-o'clock: how would you do it?
- 2 Trip to London with side trip to Wales/daytrip?
- 3 Barcelona on budget
- 4 Edinburgh-London-Paris in that order
- 5 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 6 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 7 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 8 Plug ins for London and Paris
- 9 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 10 New Dublin Museum
- 11 Touring Switzerland, Germany, and Austria
- 12 German Train travel
- 13 Car service- Suitcase & hand luggage
- 14 When to Arrive At The Airport
- 15 How best to spend a long day in Warnemunde
- 16 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 17 Cheese Tours in Italy
- 18 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 19 Uber in Poland and Germany
- 20 Northern Italian Food
- 21 Does anyone ever "meet the locals"?
- 22 Train tickets from Switzerland to Venice and back with Swiss Travel Pass
- 23 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 24 Best 1 Day Bike Tour in Amsterdam
- 25 ANDALUCIA IN AUTUMN