Would would be some of the best things to see around Vilnius area? My father and I are flying into Vilnius from Tallinn. From what I have read so far, I'd love to visit Trakai castle, and Kaunas. Any other ideas for our 4 days in Vilnius? Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 2 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 3 Renting International Cars from USA
- 4 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 5 My First Trip to Europe...
- 6 Iceland in October
- 7 All of Spain or something else..?
- 8 Gracia Neighborhood in Barcelona Spain
- 9 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 10 Barcelona Car rental return
- 11 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 12 Holiday in Cilento Region
- 13 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 14 Tuscan Winery Suggestions
- 15 Enjoying England for a year!
- 16 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 17 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 18 Greece Itinerary
- 19 Driving from Rome to Sorrento
- 20 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 21 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 22 gare de nord
- 23 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 24 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 25 Looking for a car with a driver in Ireland