Would would be some of the best things to see around Vilnius area? My father and I are flying into Vilnius from Tallinn. From what I have read so far, I'd love to visit Trakai castle, and Kaunas. Any other ideas for our 4 days in Vilnius? Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with itinerary
- 2 1 day trip from Nice
- 3 Banks Mansion Amsterdam hotel
- 4 Planning Advice!
- 5 Calling Flamenco fans including Kimhe
- 6 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 7 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli
- 8 http://t-rexmuscleadvice.com/tvolve-reviews/
- 9 http://isscamreview.com/code-fibo-scam/
- 10 How to divide 4 weeks of lakes and mountains with kids in Italy?
- 11 To Varenna from Milan Malpensa: By car or by train?
- 12 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 13 Spring Spain Itinerary
- 14 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 15 Bellagio Accomodations in October
- 16 20 free days of Europe
- 17 Iphone Charger in a Car in Europe?
- 18 Age requirement for hotels in Europe
- 19 Click Here : http://skinreviveidea.com/alpha-tren/
- 20 Prague Beyond the "Usual"
- 21 Honeymoon trip to Europe - Would love your recommendations
- 22 Our European adventures
- 23 2 Nights in Bath, 1 Night in Ludlow - Itinerary Details
- 24 http://www.healthybooklet.com/exoslim/
- 25 Girona and Besalau