Would would be some of the best things to see around Vilnius area? My father and I are flying into Vilnius from Tallinn. From what I have read so far, I'd love to visit Trakai castle, and Kaunas. Any other ideas for our 4 days in Vilnius? Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 2 KNOWL and/or CHARTWELL in Kent from London by train?
- 3 River Boat Cruise
- 4 Help required with Ireland Itinerary
- 5 Hostel Advice
- 6 Flying with Air France and Alitalia
- 7 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 8 Need help with 2.5 days Rome itinerary
- 9 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 10 Scotland Advise: Isle of Skye or Glen Coe
- 11 SPANISH MUSEUMS
- 12 Using Kindle, Netflix, Amazon Prime in Europe
- 13 Cordoba or Granada?
- 14 Munich, Germany
- 15 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 16 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 17 Hotel Modigliani or Hotel Santa Maria (Rome)
- 18 Amalfi or Positano
- 19 Corsica France...Calvi or Ajaccio or?
- 20 Italy + Greece + Croatia
- 21 First Time Europe Trip
- 22 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 23 St Andrews advice
- 24 Guided tours or drive yourself? - Scotland
- 25 Cordoba to Madrid airport?