My mother and I will be visiting Italy in May 2013 (She is 55 and I am 26) and would like to spend 4-5 days in Tuscany. Our tentative plan is that we will be arriving via train from Rome and departing via Train for Zurich. We are hoping for a more foodie/vino experience while we're there - see the gorgeous countryside, see some vineyards and experience the great small towns that Tuscany has to offer. As we've not been there before, we aren't quite sure which towns to visit and how to get around. It sounds like a car is a good way to see the countryside. Any recommendations on where to get a rental and where to go? Any advice is appreciated! Thank you!
4 days in Tuscany
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 2 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 3 To Paris and Provence in June
- 4 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 5 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 6 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 7 London for Christmas
- 8 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 9 " Egyptian German friendship Home"FREE for all German people in Germany
- 10 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 11 7 days in Andalucia
- 12 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 13 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 14 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 15 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 16 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 17 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 18 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 19 rent car / Munich
- 20 Apartments in Rome
- 21 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 22 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 23 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 24 Madrid to Sevilla
- 25 How to get from airport to Venice city