My mother and I will be visiting Italy in May 2013 (She is 55 and I am 26) and would like to spend 4-5 days in Tuscany. Our tentative plan is that we will be arriving via train from Rome and departing via Train for Zurich. We are hoping for a more foodie/vino experience while we're there - see the gorgeous countryside, see some vineyards and experience the great small towns that Tuscany has to offer. As we've not been there before, we aren't quite sure which towns to visit and how to get around. It sounds like a car is a good way to see the countryside. Any recommendations on where to get a rental and where to go? Any advice is appreciated! Thank you!
4 days in Tuscany
- 1 Berlin Excursion from our ship...
- 2 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 3 Tool for comparing train cost with and without Eurail
- 4 Anyone used Rive Gauche Rive Droit, or worked with William Royer?
- 5 London at Xmas
- 6 Do I Need A Visa for London?
- 7 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 8 Bank of England Museum
- 9 Need restaurant suggestions for Chipping Camden!
- 10 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 11 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 12 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 13 Motor Home North Italy Route Suggestions
- 14 France bed and breakfasts and restaurants in Provence, Vaison La Romaine, Uzès, Paris
- 15 East coast trains
- 16 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?
- 17 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 18 Which tour company would be best?
- 19 First night after arriving in Milan
- 20 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 21 Help with Itinerary for Marseille/Provence trip in September
- 22 France by rail or car?
- 23 Planning my days in Paris
- 24 Suggestions for Istanbul Stayover
- 25 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights