My mother and I will be visiting Italy in May 2013 (She is 55 and I am 26) and would like to spend 4-5 days in Tuscany. Our tentative plan is that we will be arriving via train from Rome and departing via Train for Zurich. We are hoping for a more foodie/vino experience while we're there - see the gorgeous countryside, see some vineyards and experience the great small towns that Tuscany has to offer. As we've not been there before, we aren't quite sure which towns to visit and how to get around. It sounds like a car is a good way to see the countryside. Any recommendations on where to get a rental and where to go? Any advice is appreciated! Thank you!
4 days in Tuscany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buy real and fake Passport ,Visa,Driving License,ID etc
- 2 Venice
- 3 one last portugal car rental question
- 4 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 5 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 6 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 7 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 8 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 9 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 10 A drive in Europe
- 11 Romantic Venice Resturants with View
- 12 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 13 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 14 Florence to Siena May 1st
- 15 Hotel in Venice
- 16 Day trip on the Rhine
- 17 Avignon to London?
- 18 Swiss rail passes
- 19 Day trips
- 20 Europe in 21 days
- 21 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 22 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 23 Day trip from London to Paris
- 24 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 25 Paris Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe