My family of 7 is arriving in Rome (from the US) on Friday June 14 at 7 am. We are saying at the Hotel Diana for four nights. We would like to go to Capri on of the days. We leave for Florence by train early on Tuesday June 18. We want to see the typical sights like the Vatican, Colosseum, Trevi fountain, etc. Does anyone have suggestions on how to best spread this out over our four days? I realize it's a short time, and Capri takes up an entire day, but we are willing to push it. Is a romapass a good idea? With so many people, taxis don't seem to be the best option. Thanks!
4 days in Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can you help me make calls in Italy?
- 2 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 3 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 4 Bodrum to instanbul
- 5 Two Days in Prague
- 6 California touring rock thrash band, France and Italy
- 7 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 8 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 9 Florence Hotel Advice
- 10 visit a working farm in Southern Ireland
- 11 Viator.com in Turkey
- 12 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 13 Scottish Passport
- 14 Help with Amsterdam for Christmas and Paris for New Year’s
- 15 Italy tours
- 16 Air France strike
- 17 Advance Train Tickets for England - Buying By Phone from U.S.?
- 18 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 19 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 20 Non-drinking night activities in Barcelona?
- 21 Voltage in UK and France
- 22 Eleanor's Pages
- 23 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 24 Europe in winter
- 25 Barcelona free tours??