My family of 7 is arriving in Rome (from the US) on Friday June 14 at 7 am. We are saying at the Hotel Diana for four nights. We would like to go to Capri on of the days. We leave for Florence by train early on Tuesday June 18. We want to see the typical sights like the Vatican, Colosseum, Trevi fountain, etc. Does anyone have suggestions on how to best spread this out over our four days? I realize it's a short time, and Capri takes up an entire day, but we are willing to push it. Is a romapass a good idea? With so many people, taxis don't seem to be the best option. Thanks!
4 days in Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fashion for larger man?
- 2 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 3 Eating in France-two new books
- 4 Fjords, How To?
- 5 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 6 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 7 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 8 What to wear
- 9 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 10 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 11 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 12 London neighborhood suggestions
- 13 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 14 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 15 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 16 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 17 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 18 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 19 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 20 Berlin flea markets during the week???
- 21 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 22 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 23 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 24 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 25 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??