My family of 7 is arriving in Rome (from the US) on Friday June 14 at 7 am. We are saying at the Hotel Diana for four nights. We would like to go to Capri on of the days. We leave for Florence by train early on Tuesday June 18. We want to see the typical sights like the Vatican, Colosseum, Trevi fountain, etc. Does anyone have suggestions on how to best spread this out over our four days? I realize it's a short time, and Capri takes up an entire day, but we are willing to push it. Is a romapass a good idea? With so many people, taxis don't seem to be the best option. Thanks!
4 days in Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which european city?
- 2 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 3 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 4 Rail tickets Question: Dusseldorf, Amsterdam, Antwerp
- 5 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 6 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 7 All Set To Go!!
- 8 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 9 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 10 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 11 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 12 Italy Countryside
- 13 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 14 French Basque region
- 15 Vegan in Germany?
- 16 VISA question
- 17 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 18 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 19 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 20 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 21 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 22 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 23 Italy 2015: making the internal plans
- 24 Feedback on Gotland Medieval Festival
- 25 Another Walks of Italy question. Vatican tours. Have you taken one?