My family of 7 is arriving in Rome (from the US) on Friday June 14 at 7 am. We are saying at the Hotel Diana for four nights. We would like to go to Capri on of the days. We leave for Florence by train early on Tuesday June 18. We want to see the typical sights like the Vatican, Colosseum, Trevi fountain, etc. Does anyone have suggestions on how to best spread this out over our four days? I realize it's a short time, and Capri takes up an entire day, but we are willing to push it. Is a romapass a good idea? With so many people, taxis don't seem to be the best option. Thanks!
4 days in Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London - Paris - Venice - Flight & Transport Questions
- 2 Copenhagen - Must see places and time required in city!!
- 3 Paris then Glasgow with 5 kids
- 4 Dilemma for Switzerland
- 5 Trip report: solo female traveler in Spain
- 6 netherlands-Prag-vienne-budapest-munich BY CAR in WINTER?roads?
- 7 Is May Day a big deal in Barcelona?
- 8 Pacsafe Neck Wallet / Women travel and Spain & Seville tips/safety
- 9 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 10 Trip to Pyrenees
- 11 Traveling to Russia and then onto Germany or Austria...Good idea?
- 12 Spain to France Itenerary Question: Plane or Train
- 13 Month in Spain in September - Itinerary Feedback please
- 14 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 15 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 16 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 17 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 18 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 19 Vacation Pictures
- 20 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 21 Florence/Tuscany and Rome - help with details!!
- 22 Milan/Venice/Como/Milan Train Transportation
- 23 No Time for Both...so...Segovia or Salamanca
- 24 Touring Europe with 1 year old
- 25 Purse week?