My family of 7 is arriving in Rome (from the US) on Friday June 14 at 7 am. We are saying at the Hotel Diana for four nights. We would like to go to Capri on of the days. We leave for Florence by train early on Tuesday June 18. We want to see the typical sights like the Vatican, Colosseum, Trevi fountain, etc. Does anyone have suggestions on how to best spread this out over our four days? I realize it's a short time, and Capri takes up an entire day, but we are willing to push it. Is a romapass a good idea? With so many people, taxis don't seem to be the best option. Thanks!
4 days in Rome
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Picturesque Towns in Europe: Your Favorite?
- 2 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 3 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 4 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 5 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 6 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 7 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 8 Travel by train or bus
- 9 Medieval Tallinn
- 10 To Paris and Provence in June
- 11 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 12 London for Christmas
- 13 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 14 Advises for trip to Russia
- 15 Family European winter holiday
- 16 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 17 lockers in London's Victoria Station
- 18 6 hours in London; lockers at Heathrow
- 19 Luggage lockers at London train station?
- 20 London - Luggage Couriers from Heathrow?
- 21 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 22 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 23 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 24 Euro Train
- 25 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice