Hi Fodors Friends,
We are a family of 4 (my wife and me and our teenaged daughters) travelling to the Amalfi Coast and then driving to Tuscany in early June this year. Needed some advice on how to spend the effective 3 full days around Positano (believe Ravello, Capri and the town of Amalfi are lovely) -want to do Sorrento as well but if anyone can suggest the best possible combination of places with transport. We do not have a car at this point.
In Tuscany we have a car and again are there for 3 full days, so would love some suggestions -guess one day would be in Florence -any suggestions on parking....we want to do San Gimignano but is that a full day? Also would love to drive around the Chianti area...any other suggestions please!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 2 Venice, Florence, Umbria, Rome, AND Amalfi?
- 3 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 4 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 5 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 6 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 7 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 8 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 9 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 10 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 11 Bruges
- 12 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 13 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 14 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 15 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 16 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 17 Boozing and Bathing in Budapest!
- 18 6 months in Europe itinerary-Countries
- 19 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 20 Planning A trip
- 21 A week in the Occitanie
- 22 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 23 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 24 Hotels in Seville and Cordoba
- 25 Advice needed for family trip to Belgium and Germany
Hi Fodors Friends,