Hi Fodors Friends,
We are a family of 4 (my wife and me and our teenaged daughters) travelling to the Amalfi Coast and then driving to Tuscany in early June this year. Needed some advice on how to spend the effective 3 full days around Positano (believe Ravello, Capri and the town of Amalfi are lovely) -want to do Sorrento as well but if anyone can suggest the best possible combination of places with transport. We do not have a car at this point.
In Tuscany we have a car and again are there for 3 full days, so would love some suggestions -guess one day would be in Florence -any suggestions on parking....we want to do San Gimignano but is that a full day? Also would love to drive around the Chianti area...any other suggestions please!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pottery factory tour on Poland (?)
- 2 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 3 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)
- 4 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 5 Greece mainland and islands for 3 weeks
- 6 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 7 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 8 Rome to Naples/Pompeii
- 9 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 10 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel
- 11 Ischia Earthquake/mobile wifi
- 12 de Roma A Como en 6 días
- 13 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 14 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 15 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 16 Salzburg itinerary review
- 17 Help! Need Itinerary advice for Vacation in the Alps
- 18 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 19 Milan and Lake Como
- 20 weekend from cologne germany
- 21 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 22 Switzerland in September
- 23 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 24 Where to eat in Rome?
- 25 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
Hi Fodors Friends,