Would so appreciate your help as this is our first trip to Ireland. We arrive Thursday morning into Dublin and fly out Monday morning out of Shannon. No interest in pubs so heard we could do Dublin the first day.
1) Is it best to get a car and drive the rest of the trip?
2) What suggestions would you have for an itinerary? Are B&B's the way to go outside of Dublin?
3) Would like to go to Glendalough - better to go by car or bus? If we had a car, could we go there and then head over to Kilkenny or is it too hard to get to?
2) Saw recommendations on the forum here to go to Galway. Same question on better to do the train or car to see sites around that area? Can we easily get ourselves down to Shannon if we didn't have a car for Sunday night?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 2 Day Trips from Lisbon
- 3 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 4 Need Ireland Itinerary Help
- 5 Where to stop between Dijon & the Loire Valley (Chinon)?
- 6 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 7 Slovania & Croatia
- 8 apartments florence
- 9 Costal Spain Vacation Rental House Advice
- 10 I'm back.....
- 11 KLM mandatory Animal Hotel SCAM
- 12 munich - day trips
- 13 honeymoon in november
- 14 Parking in Italy
- 15 HOTEL IN STOCKHOLM
- 16 Edinburgh in March
- 17 Paris gtg in October?
- 18 Very last minute Swiss train help!
- 19 Best coastal town within 3 hours of Barcelona (with kids)
- 20 Where do I pass through immigration in the UK
- 21 Departure Tax in UK
- 22 PARIS. GTG-------Sept.14, 2016, anyone interested?
- 23 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 24 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 25 Seville itinerary critic and advice please