Would so appreciate your help as this is our first trip to Ireland. We arrive Thursday morning into Dublin and fly out Monday morning out of Shannon. No interest in pubs so heard we could do Dublin the first day.
1) Is it best to get a car and drive the rest of the trip?
2) What suggestions would you have for an itinerary? Are B&B's the way to go outside of Dublin?
3) Would like to go to Glendalough - better to go by car or bus? If we had a car, could we go there and then head over to Kilkenny or is it too hard to get to?
2) Saw recommendations on the forum here to go to Galway. Same question on better to do the train or car to see sites around that area? Can we easily get ourselves down to Shannon if we didn't have a car for Sunday night?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 2 Four weeks in the UK: Critique my itinerary?
- 3 GPS vs Google Maps
- 4 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 5 Berlin bans Airbnb apartment letting
- 6 Cochinillo in Segovia
- 7 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 8 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 9 What clothes?
- 10 10 nights in France
- 11 Questions about Italy again
- 12 2 weeks in Southern Italy
- 13 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 14 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 15 Question about Hostels in Europe during the summer
- 16 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 17 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 18 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 19 Advice for Florence & Rome with Baby
- 20 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 21 Car rental in Caen?
- 22 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 23 Trip Report - Sicily in 30 days 2016
- 24 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 25 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?