Would so appreciate your help as this is our first trip to Ireland. We arrive Thursday morning into Dublin and fly out Monday morning out of Shannon. No interest in pubs so heard we could do Dublin the first day.
1) Is it best to get a car and drive the rest of the trip?
2) What suggestions would you have for an itinerary? Are B&B's the way to go outside of Dublin?
3) Would like to go to Glendalough - better to go by car or bus? If we had a car, could we go there and then head over to Kilkenny or is it too hard to get to?
2) Saw recommendations on the forum here to go to Galway. Same question on better to do the train or car to see sites around that area? Can we easily get ourselves down to Shannon if we didn't have a car for Sunday night?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 2 Cotswald boutique hotel recommendations
- 3 Celebrity Reflection Greek Island Cruise
- 4 Barcelona completely overrated
- 5 Beaches in Southern France
- 6 3 days to spend in europe
- 7 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 8 Guides - Matera
- 9 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 10 First time in London...hotel for mother/daughter trip?
- 11 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 12 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 13 4 days in London worth the jetlag?
- 14 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 15 Europe Sim card help
- 16 3 weeks - Helsinki-Tallinn-Riga-Vilnius - Aug/Sept.
- 17 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 18 Local markets in Italy
- 19 Tours For Young Professionals Other Than Contiki
- 20 Europe 27 days trip, HELP!
- 21 http://www.trypromusclefit.com/exoslim-garcinia-cambogia/
- 22 Italy, transport from Assiso to Cita di castello
- 23 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 24 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 25 England and Wales by public transport