Would so appreciate your help as this is our first trip to Ireland. We arrive Thursday morning into Dublin and fly out Monday morning out of Shannon. No interest in pubs so heard we could do Dublin the first day.
1) Is it best to get a car and drive the rest of the trip?
2) What suggestions would you have for an itinerary? Are B&B's the way to go outside of Dublin?
3) Would like to go to Glendalough - better to go by car or bus? If we had a car, could we go there and then head over to Kilkenny or is it too hard to get to?
2) Saw recommendations on the forum here to go to Galway. Same question on better to do the train or car to see sites around that area? Can we easily get ourselves down to Shannon if we didn't have a car for Sunday night?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SBCGLOBAL Password Recovery CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT
- 2 AVIRA Installation CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 AVIRA Technical SUPP0RT
- 3 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 4 alcazar question and seville advice
- 5 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 6 My Topic TitleT 10 card question
- 7 London in Winter Report
- 8 Iceland trip report!
- 9 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 10 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 11 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 12 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 13 Anniversary trip to France
- 14 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 15 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 16 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 17 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 18 Spain in September/October:a Good Idea?
- 19 Paris and Normandy
- 20 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 21 London Hotel - Different Request
- 22 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 23 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 24 British Airways - Global Entry - TSA precheck
- 25 Best area to stay in Dubrovnik