Would so appreciate your help as this is our first trip to Ireland. We arrive Thursday morning into Dublin and fly out Monday morning out of Shannon. No interest in pubs so heard we could do Dublin the first day.
1) Is it best to get a car and drive the rest of the trip?
2) What suggestions would you have for an itinerary? Are B&B's the way to go outside of Dublin?
3) Would like to go to Glendalough - better to go by car or bus? If we had a car, could we go there and then head over to Kilkenny or is it too hard to get to?
2) Saw recommendations on the forum here to go to Galway. Same question on better to do the train or car to see sites around that area? Can we easily get ourselves down to Shannon if we didn't have a car for Sunday night?
4 Days in July - Arrive Dublin Leave Shannon - tips?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 2 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 3 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 4 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 5 Olive Oil
- 6 Cell phones- London and Paris
- 7 french riviera
- 8 Where to visit prior to Norway/Iceland trip?
- 9 Airport advice- from NYC to French Alps, then onto Provence
- 10 Norway and maybe Denmark
- 11 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 12 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 13 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 14 Question about Madrid to Toledo
- 15 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 16 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 17 Transport Advice - Heathrow to Kings Cross St/Clink78
- 18 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 19 Question about Liberation Day in the Netherlands
- 20 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 21 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 22 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 23 French 2015 summer school vacation
- 24 Family of 4 considering living abroad for 1 or 2 years. Advice?
- 25 3 Months in Europe (25 April - 24 July 2015)