Would so appreciate your help as this is our first trip to Ireland. We arrive Thursday morning into Dublin and fly out Monday morning out of Shannon. No interest in pubs so heard we could do Dublin the first day.
1) Is it best to get a car and drive the rest of the trip?
2) What suggestions would you have for an itinerary? Are B&B's the way to go outside of Dublin?
3) Would like to go to Glendalough - better to go by car or bus? If we had a car, could we go there and then head over to Kilkenny or is it too hard to get to?
2) Saw recommendations on the forum here to go to Galway. Same question on better to do the train or car to see sites around that area? Can we easily get ourselves down to Shannon if we didn't have a car for Sunday night?
4 Days in July - Arrive Dublin Leave Shannon - tips?
- 1 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 2 first european holiday itinery
- 3 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 4 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 5 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 6 7 days in Andalucia
- 7 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 8 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 9 Paris: Where to Christmas Shop for Teen and Tween
- 10 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 11 Euro Train
- 12 Manchester UK-good place for a Thanksgiving dinner?
- 13 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 14 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 15 Traveling within Italy
- 16 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 17 London for Christmas
- 18 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 19 To Paris and Provence in June
- 20 Florence in October
- 21 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 22 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 23 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 24 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 25 Anniversary Weekend in Paris