So a couple of friends and I are planning on doing a road trip around Ireland and/or Northern Ireland in January, our first trip, and I've been doing a lot of research and I just wanted to get people's opinions about a route.
The dates are that we will arrive in Dublin on the 25 January and flying out of Dublin on the 29 January. I know that's not long and it will be a tight and probably hectic trip but I would love anyone's suggestions. I have looked at a map and I know that doing too much is gonna be hard. Things we would love to see but I know we will have to pick and choose: Giant's Causeway, Cliffs of Moher or Slieve League.
I would love any thoughts you have on a possible itinerary that we could do in that limited time.
Thanks in advance for any help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First trip to Europe with teens 14 and 15 Spain or Italy?
- 2 Girl Talk -- Clothing for Amalfi Coast and Rome, 9/28-10/8
- 3 SE ITALY
- 4 Shuttle from CDG into Paris
- 5 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 6 Dordogne France, 6 days, 13 people!
- 7 Bike rental - Aix en Provence area
- 8 Helpful Hint
- 9 Romania : Tip in restaurants.
- 10 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 11 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 12 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 13 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 14 Itinerary for Italy, Slovenia and Croatia in December 2017
- 15 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 16 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 17 Croatia short sail trip
- 18 Spain, Portugal, 10 days family of 7.
- 19 6 Days in Italy
- 20 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 21 Stu Tower
- 22 Amsterdam Mayor retires
- 23 two weeks in England including a mini Fodor get together
- 24 Two weeks in Greece early October
- 25 London and Paris - 3 days each