So a couple of friends and I are planning on doing a road trip around Ireland and/or Northern Ireland in January, our first trip, and I've been doing a lot of research and I just wanted to get people's opinions about a route.
The dates are that we will arrive in Dublin on the 25 January and flying out of Dublin on the 29 January. I know that's not long and it will be a tight and probably hectic trip but I would love anyone's suggestions. I have looked at a map and I know that doing too much is gonna be hard. Things we would love to see but I know we will have to pick and choose: Giant's Causeway, Cliffs of Moher or Slieve League.
I would love any thoughts you have on a possible itinerary that we could do in that limited time.
Thanks in advance for any help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ger’s Paris Trip Report: February 2017
- 2 Sweden, Estonia and Southern Croatia
- 3 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 4 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 5 I Cuisine vs Cookin with Class
- 6 Italy Dolomites in early April
- 7 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 8 Sardinia or Corsica??
- 9 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 10 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 11 블랙잭바카라✌＼→【 DA798.ZE。AM 】←＼✌슈퍼카지노
- 12 10 day Iceland Road Trip in early April. Advice Needed!
- 13 바카라게임사이트✌＼→【 DA798.ZE。AM 】←＼✌슈퍼카지노
- 14 바카라게임✌＼→【 DA798.ZE。AM 】←＼✌슈퍼카지노
- 15 바카라사이트✌＼→【 DA798.ZE。AM 】←＼✌슈퍼카지노
- 16 바카라싸이트✌＼→【 DA798.ZE。AM 】←＼✌슈퍼카지노
- 17 마카오바카라✌＼→【 DA798.ZE。AM 】←＼✌슈퍼카지노
- 18 마카오바카라✌＼→【 DA798.ZE。AM 】←＼✌슈퍼카지노
- 19 인터넷바카라✌＼→【 DA798.ZE。AM 】←＼✌슈퍼카지노
- 20 라이브바카라✌＼→【 DA798.ZE。AM 】←＼✌슈퍼카지노
- 21 생방송바카라✌＼→【 DA798.ZE。AM 】←＼✌슈퍼카지노
- 22 생중계바카라✌＼→【 DA798.ZE。AM 】←＼✌슈퍼카지노
- 23 와와바카라✌＼→【 DA798.ZE。AM 】←＼✌슈퍼카지노
- 24 온라인바카라✌＼→【 DA798.ZE。AM 】←＼✌슈퍼카지노
- 25 실시간바카라✌＼→【 DA798.ZE。AM 】←＼✌슈퍼카지노