So a couple of friends and I are planning on doing a road trip around Ireland and/or Northern Ireland in January, our first trip, and I've been doing a lot of research and I just wanted to get people's opinions about a route.
The dates are that we will arrive in Dublin on the 25 January and flying out of Dublin on the 29 January. I know that's not long and it will be a tight and probably hectic trip but I would love anyone's suggestions. I have looked at a map and I know that doing too much is gonna be hard. Things we would love to see but I know we will have to pick and choose: Giant's Causeway, Cliffs of Moher or Slieve League.
I would love any thoughts you have on a possible itinerary that we could do in that limited time.
Thanks in advance for any help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 WWI sites
- 2 Christmas in Spain
- 3 Germany-Car or Train
- 4 Brussels flower tapestry
- 5 Italy Itinerary Gap to Fill - Alternate Suggestions
- 6 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 7 Lake Como,Italy
- 8 21, 18 and 6 year old trip to Europe
- 9 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 10 Valencia Spain
- 11 Language to use in Belgium
- 12 Moderately priced French restaurants in Paris: an update
- 13 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 14 Visiting Zurich
- 15 Cape Sounion en route to Airport?
- 16 Places to visit from Zurich
- 17 SURPRISE TRIP
- 18 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 19 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 20 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 21 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 22 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 23 Weather and clothes in Sakzkammergut in August
- 24 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 25 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon