We are flying into Dublin. Any suggestions as to what to do/see in early December? We are considering a night in Dublin and a few in the countryside. Rent a car or take public transportation?
4 days in Ireland
- 1 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 2 Club Quarters near Trafalgar Square
- 3 Please, assure me that Turkey is safe...
- 4 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 5 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?
- 6 FCO to Fast Train and Best way to travel back from Naples to Rome
- 7 Berchtesgaden & Salzburg
- 8 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 9 Traveling to the Netherlands with my 10 year old daughter
- 10 Train tickets - Venice to Florence to Rome
- 11 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 12 London at Xmas
- 13 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 14 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 15 See northern lights,end of 2013: Norway/Sweden/Finland
- 16 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 17 Hotel question...first time to Paris!
- 18 BRITISH ISLES---GLOBUS TOURS
- 19 Motor Home North Italy Route Suggestions
- 20 Day trip from The Hague to Brussels or Bruges - possible?
- 21 Discount retail liquor stores - Barcelona or Madrid, Spain areas
- 22 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 23 Normandy on our own?
- 24 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 25 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist