My family will go to Poland and decided to stay in Gdansk for 4 days (5 days/4 nights).
Could you suggest me some places that worth for day-trips ?
Hope to hear from you.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 2 14 nights in Europe
- 3 Naples, Amalfi coast and Puglia - suggestions please.
- 4 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 5 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 6 CDG airport
- 7 Portugal itinerary help
- 8 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 9 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 10 Munich
- 11 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 12 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 13 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 14 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children
- 15 What type of visa is right for me?
- 16 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 17 Malaga Hotels - which one should I choose?
- 18 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 19 First time in France
- 20 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 21 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 22 Budapest Hotels
- 23 4 days in switzerland
- 24 A Week in Western Crete (with photos)
- 25 France and Barcelona : 2016 Trip Report