My family will go to Poland and decided to stay in Gdansk for 4 days (5 days/4 nights).
Could you suggest me some places that worth for day-trips ?
Hope to hear from you.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 2 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 3 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 4 Brief trip report Naples
- 5 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 6 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 7 Paris Under Seige...
- 8 Advices about our itiniary
- 9 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 10 Coach with driver rental, Puglia Italy
- 11 Private transportation
- 12 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 13 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 14 Scenic drives in Tuscany
- 15 Sicily--Three Weeks in October--Winging It is Doable
- 16 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 17 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 18 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 19 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 20 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget
- 21 Global Travel Warning...
- 22 Belgian govt terror alert: Avoid malls, concerts & trains
- 23 Northern Italy - where to go?
- 24 Staying in Ventimiglia vs France
- 25 Churches of the East Riding of Yorkshire