We have 4 days in denmark not including arrival, dep. We have never been before so Copenhagen is a must so I was figuring 2 days in CPH and then 2 days for day trips. Where are some places worth going? Its myself wife and 2 grandkids(17,14). WE like history, scenery cute towns etc but also fun things to do. We will go in early to mid may.
4 days in denmark
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 2 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 3 Cell phones- London and Paris
- 4 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 5 Olive Oil
- 6 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 7 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 8 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 9 Three Week Graduation Trip to Amsterdam, Bruges, Berlin, and Paris
- 10 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 11 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 12 Wine tour from Verona?
- 13 Paris in 1 Day
- 14 January in Ireland: Recommendations on Lodging?
- 15 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 16 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 17 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 18 Aix En Provence to Marsilles or Nice for a few days?
- 19 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 20 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 21 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 22 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?
- 23 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport
- 24 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 25 Oslo in early Oct