We have 4 days in denmark not including arrival, dep. We have never been before so Copenhagen is a must so I was figuring 2 days in CPH and then 2 days for day trips. Where are some places worth going? Its myself wife and 2 grandkids(17,14). WE like history, scenery cute towns etc but also fun things to do. We will go in early to mid may.
4 days in denmark
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What still confounds you about travel?
- 2 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 3 What to wear
- 4 Stay near Paris
- 5 A one-week car trip to Slovenia-Croatia (Bosnia?)
- 6 Fabulous Family Fearlesly Meet Lykians (reprint of 2010 trip)
- 7 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 8 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 9 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship
- 10 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 11 Madrid and London
- 12 Can I cancel 2 of 4 train tickets?
- 13 italy
- 14 Apartments in Verona and Bologna
- 15 Side trip from Geneva
- 16 Agritourism bed-and-breakfast in Normandy: Recommendations?
- 17 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 18 Anniversary Dinner in Paris
- 19 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 20 Eatwith - dine with locals
- 21 7 Nights in Paris
- 22 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 23 21 Days in Central Europe
- 24 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 25 Travel & Landscape Photography from around the world