Quick question. On our way through Western Europe, two friends and I (20 year old males ) will be stopping off in the Bernese Oberland/jungraou region of Switzerland. We will arrive In interlaken and spend one night there to do canyoning the next day then we have three more nights. My question is what would be the best village to spend three nights that we can do great hikes during the day then spend the nights drinking beer and having fondue etc with a great view. I'm sure you can't go wrong anywhere
4 days in Bernese Oberland region
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 2 10 Hours in Brussels
- 3 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 4 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 5 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 6 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 7 Italy
- 8 Accomodation for Eurovision 2014
- 9 Spend a year in the Dolomites
- 10 Hotel in Venice
- 11 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 12 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 13 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 14 Eiffel Tower Replica - where to buy, or how to make?
- 15 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 16 HS Seniors in Finland and the Baltics - How to plan their spending
- 17 5am arrival in Dublin
- 18 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 19 Ste Remy France
- 20 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 21 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 22 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 23 destination wedding
- 24 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 25 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?