Quick question. On our way through Western Europe, two friends and I (20 year old males ) will be stopping off in the Bernese Oberland/jungraou region of Switzerland. We will arrive In interlaken and spend one night there to do canyoning the next day then we have three more nights. My question is what would be the best village to spend three nights that we can do great hikes during the day then spend the nights drinking beer and having fondue etc with a great view. I'm sure you can't go wrong anywhere
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 2 Golden sunsets in Tver and Torjor
- 3 An Escape from Turkish Chaos to Everyday Venice
- 4 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 5 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 6 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 7 What one thing in Paris?
- 8 Paris Under Seige...
- 9 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 10 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 11 Cinque Terre day trip in about 3 weeks
- 12 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 13 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 14 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 15 Five day Iceland getaway in rainy November
- 16 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 17 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 18 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 19 Restaurant for New Year's Eve in PARIS
- 20 where to visit besides Oslo for 2 days 1 night in mid december
- 21 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 22 Is It Better to Book Hotel Direct
- 23 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 24 Help with Itineray Central Europe
- 25 Sweden and Finland for 6 days in mid December 2015