Quick question. On our way through Western Europe, two friends and I (20 year old males ) will be stopping off in the Bernese Oberland/jungraou region of Switzerland. We will arrive In interlaken and spend one night there to do canyoning the next day then we have three more nights. My question is what would be the best village to spend three nights that we can do great hikes during the day then spend the nights drinking beer and having fondue etc with a great view. I'm sure you can't go wrong anywhere
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hiking/Photographing the Black Forest
- 2 Alitala
- 3 Which Hotel in Rome
- 4 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 5 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 6 First Solo Adventure
- 7 Trains in Italy
- 8 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 9 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 10 Are you interested in visiting Iceland or you already have?
- 11 Travelling alone to Turkey @18
- 12 Georgia in 4 days
- 13 Where should I go with my family?
- 14 First Solo Adventure
- 15 Tasting sherry in Jerez
- 16 PARIS
- 17 Dordogne and Marseille: into the cave and out to the sea
- 18 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 19 Crete Holiday
- 20 Mid/late November: Tuscany or Andalucia? (1 week)
- 21 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 22 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?
- 23 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 24 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 25 Stu Tower