Quick question. On our way through Western Europe, two friends and I (20 year old males ) will be stopping off in the Bernese Oberland/jungraou region of Switzerland. We will arrive In interlaken and spend one night there to do canyoning the next day then we have three more nights. My question is what would be the best village to spend three nights that we can do great hikes during the day then spend the nights drinking beer and having fondue etc with a great view. I'm sure you can't go wrong anywhere
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need advice. To Drive or not in Poland
- 2 PRAGUE-TOP 10 THINGS TO DO
- 3 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 4 Suggestions for fall trip to Brittany
- 5 Booking.com trustworthy?
- 6 Best Viking Sites
- 7 Language to use in Belgium
- 8 US AARP discounts in Europe
- 9 Euro road trip – looking for advice please
- 10 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 11 Spanish Basque Country Itinerary?
- 12 Car Hire Bologna
- 13 Sherry Triangle--Where to Stay
- 14 San Sebastian Beaches
- 15 Skiathos 2017
- 16 Hiking Tips in Scotland
- 17 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 18 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 19 SURPRISE TRIP
- 20 Rick Steves Pickpocketed in Paris!
- 21 Driving in Wales
- 22 National Parks near Prague, Budapest, Vienna or Eastern Europe?
- 23 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?
- 24 2 Weeks in Switzerland w/kids?
- 25 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!