Quick question. On our way through Western Europe, two friends and I (20 year old males ) will be stopping off in the Bernese Oberland/jungraou region of Switzerland. We will arrive In interlaken and spend one night there to do canyoning the next day then we have three more nights. My question is what would be the best village to spend three nights that we can do great hikes during the day then spend the nights drinking beer and having fondue etc with a great view. I'm sure you can't go wrong anywhere
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 2 Ibiiza Spain
- 3 Liverpool, Cardiff & Salisbury - how would you do it?
- 4 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 5 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 6 Couscous
- 7 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 8 Cartagena Spain
- 9 SIM Card for London, Belgium, France & Italy
- 10 3 nights in Madrid
- 11 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 12 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 13 CULINARY EXPLORING IN MADRID, SEVILLA, GAUCIN AND MALAGA
- 14 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 15 Swimming in Lake Bled?
- 16 Help with Ireland Trip
- 17 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 18 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 19 Exchange ZAR in Turkey
- 20 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 21 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 22 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 23 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 24 Hotels on st george beach naxos
- 25 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?