Quick question. On our way through Western Europe, two friends and I (20 year old males ) will be stopping off in the Bernese Oberland/jungraou region of Switzerland. We will arrive In interlaken and spend one night there to do canyoning the next day then we have three more nights. My question is what would be the best village to spend three nights that we can do great hikes during the day then spend the nights drinking beer and having fondue etc with a great view. I'm sure you can't go wrong anywhere
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Departure Tax in UK
- 2 Stu Dudley's Provence and French Riviera Itinerary
- 3 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?
- 4 Switzerland itinerary help
- 5 Bologna or Bergamo?
- 6 Bank of America in Ireland?
- 7 http://www.healthcare24by7.org/
- 8 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 9 Honeymoon hotel in Montreux/Vevey
- 10 Edinburgh to Bath - what is best option? train or plane
- 11 Sept. 2016. GTG...possibly 14th-17th
- 12 Austria
- 13 Norway Itinerary
- 14 Swiss Alps to Florence
- 15 Train Help
- 16 Dolomites October 14-18
- 17 Day in Dublin with Private Guide
- 18 Charles Degaulle question
- 19 Trains France/Switzerland
- 20 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 21 Cote d'Azur & Provence Itinerary - Stu Dudley's new/revised edition
- 22 Bel Canto restaurant, Paris
- 23 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 24 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 25 Tuscany Region - Rental Car or Public Transportation?