Quick question. On our way through Western Europe, two friends and I (20 year old males ) will be stopping off in the Bernese Oberland/jungraou region of Switzerland. We will arrive In interlaken and spend one night there to do canyoning the next day then we have three more nights. My question is what would be the best village to spend three nights that we can do great hikes during the day then spend the nights drinking beer and having fondue etc with a great view. I'm sure you can't go wrong anywhere
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece after the Vote
- 2 First Europe Trip... To cram or not to cram?
- 3 3-week Spain Itinerary, Feedback Please!
- 4 France: "Fines Herbes" Include Dandelions?
- 5 Italian rail travel
- 6 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 7 Planning on taking the train in Germany? Better have a backup plan.
- 8 My Trip to Spain blew up. Need Barcelona help
- 9 Malpensa - Verona
- 10 Portugal Transportation
- 11 Amsterdam River Cruise Terminal to The Hague
- 12 2 Week European Itinerary
- 13 Itinerary Cote d'azur from Nice
- 14 Bob Dylan in Donostia-San Sebastian 11 July 2015
- 15 3 Star Hotel or B&B recommendations for Venice, Florence, and Rome Needed
- 16 Provence planning
- 17 Venice to Como and Como to Zermatt - Do we really need reservations way in advance or is 2 days ok?
- 18 Tour Guides or Tour Companies in Prague and Hotels
- 19 Paris birthday dinner for 10yo
- 20 Italy itinerary - activity suggestions
- 21 Is Valladolid a place visit?
- 22 Seeking a special place in France
- 23 Italy sim card for 16 days
- 24 Trip Report: a Week at Italian School in Verona
- 25 Need feedback... France to Italy