Quick question. On our way through Western Europe, two friends and I (20 year old males ) will be stopping off in the Bernese Oberland/jungraou region of Switzerland. We will arrive In interlaken and spend one night there to do canyoning the next day then we have three more nights. My question is what would be the best village to spend three nights that we can do great hikes during the day then spend the nights drinking beer and having fondue etc with a great view. I'm sure you can't go wrong anywhere
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 From London to Paris to US
- 2 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 3 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 4 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 5 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 6 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 7 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 8 Manchester on derby weekend
- 9 Naples or Genoa
- 10 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 11 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 12 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 13 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 14 Help planning multigenerational family Italy tour
- 15 Two-day Detour Before Amalfi Coast
- 16 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 17 Itinerary help please!
- 18 "PARIS FOR RENT". Apartments----has anyone used this service?
- 19 First Draft: Croatia, BiH, and Slovenia
- 20 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 21 France to stop making foie grois
- 22 Holiday Itinerary
- 23 Car hire
- 24 Ireland driving itinerary
- 25 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line