Travelling from Rome to Venice in early February for the Carnival. We will be travelling by train, and are looking for possibly two cities we could stop at for two nights each. We went to Florence on a previous trip, and would like to see something new. Any thoughts on a couple of interesting stops that that we could get around on foot or public transportation, and have some cold weather friendly things to do. Thanks.
4 Days between Rome and Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to wear
- 2 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 3 Feedback regarding Jay Way Travel
- 4 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc
- 5 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 6 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 7 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 8 Amsterdam Berlin Bus companies BestBusTravel
- 9 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 10 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 11 Rovinj, Croatia
- 12 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 13 Paris November 2014
- 14 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 15 Traveling in France by train
- 16 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 17 Unique Venice Activity
- 18 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 19 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 20 Mykonos Hotels and Ferry Service to Santorini--need suggestions!
- 21 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 22 Do unused RATP tickets expire?
- 23 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 24 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 25 Greek ferries