Travelling from Rome to Venice in early February for the Carnival. We will be travelling by train, and are looking for possibly two cities we could stop at for two nights each. We went to Florence on a previous trip, and would like to see something new. Any thoughts on a couple of interesting stops that that we could get around on foot or public transportation, and have some cold weather friendly things to do. Thanks.
4 Days between Rome and Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 2 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 3 5am arrival in Dublin
- 4 10 Hours in Brussels
- 5 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 6 Phone for in-country calls in Greece
- 7 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 8 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 9 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 10 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 11 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 12 Local Tour in Provence?
- 13 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 14 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 15 Hotel in Venice
- 16 What are the best places to see in England
- 17 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 18 Transportation in Barcelona
- 19 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 20 Day Trips from Avignon via train/bus
- 21 Spend a year in the Dolomites
- 22 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 23 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 24 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 25 Day trip from London to Paris