Travelling from Rome to Venice in early February for the Carnival. We will be travelling by train, and are looking for possibly two cities we could stop at for two nights each. We went to Florence on a previous trip, and would like to see something new. Any thoughts on a couple of interesting stops that that we could get around on foot or public transportation, and have some cold weather friendly things to do. Thanks.
4 Days between Rome and Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 netherlands-Prag-vienne-budapest-munich BY CAR in WINTER?roads?
- 2 London - Paris - Venice - Flight & Transport Questions
- 3 Copenhagen - Must see places and time required in city!!
- 4 Paris then Glasgow with 5 kids
- 5 Dilemma for Switzerland
- 6 Trip report: solo female traveler in Spain
- 7 Is May Day a big deal in Barcelona?
- 8 Pacsafe Neck Wallet / Women travel and Spain & Seville tips/safety
- 9 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 10 Trip to Pyrenees
- 11 Traveling to Russia and then onto Germany or Austria...Good idea?
- 12 Spain to France Itenerary Question: Plane or Train
- 13 Month in Spain in September - Itinerary Feedback please
- 14 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 15 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 16 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 17 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 18 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 19 Vacation Pictures
- 20 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 21 Florence/Tuscany and Rome - help with details!!
- 22 Milan/Venice/Como/Milan Train Transportation
- 23 No Time for Both...so...Segovia or Salamanca
- 24 Touring Europe with 1 year old
- 25 Purse week?