We are planning on going to the Amalfi Coast for 4 nights this summer, 2-3 nights in Ravello and 1-2 nights in Capri. We are going to Rome first and then driving to Pompeii followed by the Amalfi Coast.... So:
- What should we do first, Capri or Ravello? From Pompeii do we drive to Sorrento, take the ferry to Capri or is it easier to drive to Ravello?
- Do we need the car while at the Amalfi Coast? I don't think we can use the car in Capri.
- If we don't have a car, is it easy to take a taxi from say Positano to Ravello? How would we get from Ravello to somewhere to take a train back to Rome?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 When to purchase high speed train tickets?
- 2 Spain itinerary for sept/Oct?
- 3 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 4 Help us decide-- Ferrara, Mantua, Padua, Verona, Vicenza?
- 5 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?
- 6 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 7 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 8 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 9 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 10 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 11 Eastern Sicily Itinerary Help Needed
- 12 3 days in Paris then on to London what do we have to see?
- 13 Itinerary Help: France in Late September
- 14 Itinerary help: Switzerland / Italy in August
- 15 Prague State Opera/ Verdi Festival
- 16 Budva or Perast in Montenegro
- 17 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 18 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 19 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 20 WWI Battlefields
- 21 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 22 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 23 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 24 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 25 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
4 days Amalfi Coast this summer- itinerary, car vs no car, etc