We are planning on going to the Amalfi Coast for 4 nights this summer, 2-3 nights in Ravello and 1-2 nights in Capri. We are going to Rome first and then driving to Pompeii followed by the Amalfi Coast.... So:
- What should we do first, Capri or Ravello? From Pompeii do we drive to Sorrento, take the ferry to Capri or is it easier to drive to Ravello?
- Do we need the car while at the Amalfi Coast? I don't think we can use the car in Capri.
- If we don't have a car, is it easy to take a taxi from say Positano to Ravello? How would we get from Ravello to somewhere to take a train back to Rome?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 2 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 3 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 4 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 5 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 6 Italian Honeymoon - But How!?!?
- 7 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 8 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 9 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 10 Day trips around Vienna
- 11 No Periods in British Written English!
- 12 Tour fron Malaga to Allehambra
- 13 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 14 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 15 Praiano hotel question
- 16 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 17 First time in Bulgaria
- 18 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 19 Killarney
- 20 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 21 Rouen Tour Companies
- 22 Madrid/Lisbon
- 23 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 24 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 25 Rome-Itinerary
4 days Amalfi Coast this summer- itinerary, car vs no car, etc