Arriving in Brussels airport on Tues, Oct.1st at 8:00 AM, and flying back to Canada from Brussels on Sat. Oct 5th at 10:00 AM. What could be the best itinerary for visiting Belgium and Netherlands. This is our 1st trip as a senior couple.
4 days / 4nights in Belgium and Netherlands
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Kimhe--flamenco
- 2 Wengen to Torino?
- 3 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 4 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 5 Tentative 2 week itinerary for Paris
- 6 Working Holiday in Germany
- 7 Life Jackets on Gondolas in Venice?
- 8 Current Recs for accommodations near Glencoe
- 9 When to go to Sicily
- 10 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 11 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 12 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 13 Too Ambitious of an Itinerary?
- 14 Lakes District UK
- 15 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 16 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 17 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 18 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 19 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 20 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 21 Transport in Venice
- 22 England & Scotland in April
- 23 How to structure this trip?
- 24 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 25 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014