Hi Everyone :
If anyone can help me on this , i am coming to london for a trip and i have planned a small itinerary can you please tell me if its okay to visit all those in a perticular day or if they are too far :
My host there will be showing me around the major ones in a day :
Saturday : London Eye , Big ben , Westminister Abbey and Bridge, London bridge ,Thames Cruise ,Piccadilly .
Then next wednesday , thursday and friday i will going out for tour all by myself :
Madame Tussad’s --> Baker street tube station ( sherlock) --->Lord’s
Windsor castle --> Kensington palace --> National history Museum
St Paul’s cathedral--> Tate modern --> Trafalgar square --> national gallery
And I have seen the previous posts on forum and everyone is recommending Hampton court ...and i personally would like to visit Wimbeldon too ( both are nearby) ..
can you tell me if i can fix it somewhere in this plan ...
Its kinda my one time visit .. Any suggestions are welcome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 2 Europe itinerary questions
- 3 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 4 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 5 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 6 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 7 Brugge hotel help
- 8 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 9 Old European currency
- 10 Denmark or Sweden?
- 11 Amsterdam hotels
- 12 Five night Ireland Trip
- 13 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 14 Paris hotels
- 15 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 16 London Hotels
- 17 10 days in Paris and......
- 18 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 19 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 20 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 21 1 month in Europe
- 22 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 23 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 24 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 25 Intercity Notte training boarding time
Hi Everyone :