Hi Everyone :
If anyone can help me on this , i am coming to london for a trip and i have planned a small itinerary can you please tell me if its okay to visit all those in a perticular day or if they are too far :
My host there will be showing me around the major ones in a day :
Saturday : London Eye , Big ben , Westminister Abbey and Bridge, London bridge ,Thames Cruise ,Piccadilly .
Then next wednesday , thursday and friday i will going out for tour all by myself :
Madame Tussad’s --> Baker street tube station ( sherlock) --->Lord’s
Windsor castle --> Kensington palace --> National history Museum
St Paul’s cathedral--> Tate modern --> Trafalgar square --> national gallery
And I have seen the previous posts on forum and everyone is recommending Hampton court ...and i personally would like to visit Wimbeldon too ( both are nearby) ..
can you tell me if i can fix it somewhere in this plan ...
Its kinda my one time visit .. Any suggestions are welcome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 2 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 3 Zurich to Milan trip
- 4 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 5 Lodging in Lauterbrunnen and Grindenwald in October
- 6 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 7 italy Cinque Terre
- 8 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 9 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 10 San Sebastián
- 11 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 12 Northern Ireland ideas
- 13 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 14 Spanish Medical Providers
- 15 Belgium Itinerary
- 16 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 17 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 18 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 19 Driving through Paris
- 20 Can parking
- 21 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 22 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 23 Barcelona - Safety/Language/Trip Ideas
- 24 Electrical Power Conversion
- 25 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
Hi Everyone :