Hi Everyone :
If anyone can help me on this , i am coming to london for a trip and i have planned a small itinerary can you please tell me if its okay to visit all those in a perticular day or if they are too far :
My host there will be showing me around the major ones in a day :
Saturday : London Eye , Big ben , Westminister Abbey and Bridge, London bridge ,Thames Cruise ,Piccadilly .
Then next wednesday , thursday and friday i will going out for tour all by myself :
Madame Tussad’s --> Baker street tube station ( sherlock) --->Lord’s
Windsor castle --> Kensington palace --> National history Museum
St Paul’s cathedral--> Tate modern --> Trafalgar square --> national gallery
And I have seen the previous posts on forum and everyone is recommending Hampton court ...and i personally would like to visit Wimbeldon too ( both are nearby) ..
can you tell me if i can fix it somewhere in this plan ...
Its kinda my one time visit .. Any suggestions are welcome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 life to avoid extra troubles with the extent
- 2 Sundays in Puglia
- 3 K-Day
- 4 Greek Islands (small)
- 5 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 6 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 7 Spain in December
- 8 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 9 Italy Honeymoon in September
- 10 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 11 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 12 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 13 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 14 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 15 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 16 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 17 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 18 Lay over time
- 19 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 20 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 21 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 22 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 23 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 24 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 25 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
Hi Everyone :