me and my GF just got some realy cheap flight tickets to UK and we are planning short 4 day trip this january (yes, we are used to terrible weather ) and we are looking for a nice town to be accomodated in where we can spend most of the time exploring + maybe a daytrip to some interesting place in surroundings.
What town would you recomend (please not London) not too far from Stansted airport?? I´ve heard about Colchester, Suffolk, Cambridge...or what do you recommend? We would prefer to travel by train or bus, idea of driving on the left scares me ...
Thanks for any ideas
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 오리지날릴게임손오공 ◑접속:='kss998.com'
- 2 무료알라딘 ▣ 홈피:≫tt349.com≪
- 3 한게임바둑이 ▼ 접속 :≫kxc551.com≪추천인:지퍼
- 4 한게임바둑이 ▼ 접속 :≫kxc551.com≪추천인:지퍼
- 5 릴게임오리지널신천지 ◑홈피:='kss998.com'
- 6 바둑tv ▶ 도메인 :≫kxc551.com≪추천인:지퍼
- 7 릴게임신천지상어 ◑홈피:='kss998.com'
- 8 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 9 현금바둑이 ▣ 홈피:≫kxc551.com≪추천인:지퍼
- 10 바둑이사이트 ≪ 접속주소 :≫kxc551.com≪추천인:지퍼
- 11 Pelion sporades and Saronic islands
- 12 Norway travel help: Bergen-Gjendesheim-Oslo
- 13 Where to go in Greece end of July/August?
- 14 Share private guide in Copenhagen July 7?
- 15 Share private guide in Stockholm July 5?
- 16 Share private guide in Oslo July 3?
- 17 One day in Lille, France
- 18 Scotland Trip Report
- 19 Best Scenic Route -Vienna to St Wolfgang
- 20 travel around Spain
- 21 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 22 National Parks close to Malgrat de Mar or Barcelona recommendations
- 23 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 24 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 25 Best sites in Slovenia and Croatia