My wife and I, both around 65 years, would like to take a 4 day round trip from amsterdam during June week 1, 2014. We wish to travel by train. Our interest is in history, nature and art. we have never travelled outside amsterdam. we would also like to try staying at a good, clean B&B ACCOMMODATION.
Would be delighted to receive recommendations for our itinerary.
Many thanks for help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 2 Use of Train Tickets
- 3 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 4 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 5 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain
- 6 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 7 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?
- 8 First Trip to Paris
- 9 One week road trip Santiago de Compostela-Lisbon itinerary advice needed
- 10 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 11 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 12 Driving in Italy
- 13 Weather and clothes in Sakzkammergut in August
- 14 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 15 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 16 US foods not available in the UK
- 17 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 18 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 19 Amsterdam and...?
- 20 What's it like staying in a big agriturismo-like complex?
- 21 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 22 Andalucia Spain
- 23 Whistle stop family road trip
- 24 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 25 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris