My wife and I, both around 65 years, would like to take a 4 day round trip from amsterdam during June week 1, 2014. We wish to travel by train. Our interest is in history, nature and art. we have never travelled outside amsterdam. we would also like to try staying at a good, clean B&B ACCOMMODATION.
Would be delighted to receive recommendations for our itinerary.
Many thanks for help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 2 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 3 driving from prague to salzburg
- 4 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 5 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 6 Versailles
- 7 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 8 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 9 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 10 Swiss Half Fare Card
- 11 Germany train help!
- 12 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 13 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 14 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 15 Sicily
- 16 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 17 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 18 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 19 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 20 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 21 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 22 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 23 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 24 We're here!
- 25 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out