I am a student studying abroad in Madrid. I have a 4 day weekend March 15th to the 18th. I want to travel somewhere but I am not sure where. Ideally I want to go somewhere natural and peaceful. I want to possibly go camping, fishing and hiking. I was wondering if anyone has any good ideas on where I should go. Maybe someones old itinerary. I was thinking possibly Switzerland because the flights are really cheap into Geneva but I have no idea. Please help me.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 2 Praiano
- 3 Rouen Tour Companies
- 4 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 5 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 6 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 7 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 8 Ireland itinerary help please
- 9 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 10 Ronda Wine/biking
- 11 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 12 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 13 No Periods in British Written English!
- 14 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 15 Perugia
- 16 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 17 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 18 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 19 Favorite restaurants, Florence
- 20 Areas in Milan
- 21 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 22 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 23 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 24 CDG much improved
- 25 St Denis Cathedral