I am a student studying abroad in Madrid. I have a 4 day weekend March 15th to the 18th. I want to travel somewhere but I am not sure where. Ideally I want to go somewhere natural and peaceful. I want to possibly go camping, fishing and hiking. I was wondering if anyone has any good ideas on where I should go. Maybe someones old itinerary. I was thinking possibly Switzerland because the flights are really cheap into Geneva but I have no idea. Please help me.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 2 help in planning itinerary to UK
- 3 Venice at Christmas
- 4 Bayeux and environs
- 5 Greenland: Photos of Midnight Sun Iceberg Kayaking
- 6 Best way to see Croatia?
- 7 Rome For 2 days
- 8 Is Europcar ok if I have no other choice?
- 9 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 10 Camino Redux
- 11 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 12 Rome Hotel: Trevi Fountain or Piazza Navona?
- 13 3 weeks in Norway and Sweden. Comments, advice please!
- 14 The highlands
- 15 Staying on Ile de la Cite
- 16 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 17 Sightseeing Around Belgrade, Serbia
- 18 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 19 Immigration entering UK to visit BF! Need advice!
- 20 Vienna to Bratislava
- 21 Amalie/Rome
- 22 *Help!* Puglia vs Sicily vs Amalfi Coast?
- 23 Crazy Question regarding Flat Iron usage in Europe
- 24 Help with Germany and Eastern Europe
- 25 Berlin to Barcelona