I am a student studying abroad in Madrid. I have a 4 day weekend March 15th to the 18th. I want to travel somewhere but I am not sure where. Ideally I want to go somewhere natural and peaceful. I want to possibly go camping, fishing and hiking. I was wondering if anyone has any good ideas on where I should go. Maybe someones old itinerary. I was thinking possibly Switzerland because the flights are really cheap into Geneva but I have no idea. Please help me.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 VERIZON Password Recovery CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:54O:683O Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 2 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 3 16 days in France and Italy
- 4 Couscous
- 5 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 6 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 7 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 8 Avoid Europcar!
- 9 Cash in Greece ATMs
- 10 IWM
- 11 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 12 How are the feasts in Malta Celebrated?
- 13 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 14 Tent camping in France, Spain and Portugal
- 15 Visiting the Dordogne/Lot
- 16 quickest way to Prague
- 17 Paris for children
- 18 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 19 Scotland - We're Here!
- 20 Private Guide in Cordoba, Spain
- 21 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 22 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 23 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 24 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 25 Germany/Switzerland Help