I am a student studying abroad in Madrid. I have a 4 day weekend March 15th to the 18th. I want to travel somewhere but I am not sure where. Ideally I want to go somewhere natural and peaceful. I want to possibly go camping, fishing and hiking. I was wondering if anyone has any good ideas on where I should go. Maybe someones old itinerary. I was thinking possibly Switzerland because the flights are really cheap into Geneva but I have no idea. Please help me.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 메가888카지노추천■※■『SKT600.CoM』■※■코리아카지노ニ코리아카지노
- 2 실시간바카라후기■※■『SKT600.CoM』■※■온라인카지노し온라인카지노
- 3 카지노게임종류 ■※■『SKT600.CoM』■※■바카라추천ヴ바카라추천
- 4 My Topic Title원조바카라■※■『SKT600.CoM』■※■코리아카지노イ코리아카지노
- 5 Married couple first time to Europe, 4 cities over 2 weeks, questions.
- 6 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 7 Driving from Madrid to Sevilla
- 8 One day in Lille, France
- 9 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 10 Bordeaux, la Rochelle, Toulouse & Garonne-by bike, self-drive boat & car
- 11 Tuscany car rental and accommodations
- 12 17 days in England
- 13 ideal rental car
- 14 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 15 Choose between Nazare, Portugal or Merida, Spain
- 16 Sweden Midsummers Day
- 17 Help with basic itinerary
- 18 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 19 Greece and Italy Combo
- 20 Country Estate Hotel in England
- 21 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 22 Greece and Italy Combo
- 23 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 24 Advice on zermatt hotels
- 25 Final Four