I am traveling with my 18 year old niece to London in late June. We will have 4 full days to see the city. On the day we arrive I would like to do a couple of things but not overly ambitious because of jet lag. Suggestions for an itinerary? What about a play one evening? My niece has already told me she wants to do the London Eye. What about buying tickets in advance for any attraction? Suggest websites for discounted tickets? I do know I should not buy tickets for the Eye in advance because its best to make sure the weather is good. Any suggestions on going to the flea market on Saturday? We are staying in a hotel near Gloucester Road tube station. Thank you!!!!
4 Day Itinerary in London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report: What can you say about Greece?
- 2 Firenze Card OR Amici Degli Uffizi Card??
- 3 Stay in Bayeux or Honfleur
- 4 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 5 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 6 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 7 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 8 Advise for travelling to Eastern Europe(including Balkans)
- 9 Trip Report & Tips for Greece (Nafplio, Santorini, Naxos, & Athens)
- 10 Balkan Tour Operators?
- 11 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 12 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 13 Visiting Amsterdam, Brussels and Bruges
- 14 tuscany wine tours and transfers
- 15 Madrid apartment input, please
- 16 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 17 December honeymoon in Europe
- 18 London: Oyster Card or Travelcard?
- 19 Florence veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 20 How long in Venice?
- 21 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 22 staying a month or so in each place
- 23 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 24 URGENT: Fontana Del Papa, Tolfa Cooking School Info Pls
- 25 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?