I am traveling with my 18 year old niece to London in late June. We will have 4 full days to see the city. On the day we arrive I would like to do a couple of things but not overly ambitious because of jet lag. Suggestions for an itinerary? What about a play one evening? My niece has already told me she wants to do the London Eye. What about buying tickets in advance for any attraction? Suggest websites for discounted tickets? I do know I should not buy tickets for the Eye in advance because its best to make sure the weather is good. Any suggestions on going to the flea market on Saturday? We are staying in a hotel near Gloucester Road tube station. Thank you!!!!
4 Day Itinerary in London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London visit
- 2 Questions for my German friends
- 3 Budget for 3 Month's
- 4 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 5 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 6 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 7 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 8 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 9 21 Days in Central Europe
- 10 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 11 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 12 Driving through southern Germany, would you book accomodation in advance?
- 13 Chip but no PIN
- 14 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 15 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 16 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 17 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 18 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 19 Madrid and London
- 20 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 21 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 22 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 23 Unique Venice Activity
- 24 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 25 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary