I am traveling with my 18 year old niece to London in late June. We will have 4 full days to see the city. On the day we arrive I would like to do a couple of things but not overly ambitious because of jet lag. Suggestions for an itinerary? What about a play one evening? My niece has already told me she wants to do the London Eye. What about buying tickets in advance for any attraction? Suggest websites for discounted tickets? I do know I should not buy tickets for the Eye in advance because its best to make sure the weather is good. Any suggestions on going to the flea market on Saturday? We are staying in a hotel near Gloucester Road tube station. Thank you!!!!
4 Day Itinerary in London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cambridge to Manchester, UK
- 2 Where in Europe would you go to escape midwestern winter?
- 3 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 4 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 5 Park Guell in Barcelona
- 6 White Christmas in the Alps for Aussie non-skiers
- 7 ever rent an apartment after you get to a city?
- 8 Christmas trip to Germany, what city?
- 9 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 10 capital one 360 debit card use in italy
- 11 Prepaid cell phone, CDG
- 12 Stockholm Trip Report
- 13 Driving from Rome Airport to Montepulciano -- Toll Question
- 14 Paris -> Berlin - What's the cheapest mode of transportation?
- 15 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 16 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 17 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 18 Venice - boats on canals
- 19 Belated Paris trip report, May 16-24 2014 part 2: the actual trip
- 20 Finalizing our Austria and Switzerland trip - last minute advice?
- 21 There's No Place Like London: Part 2
- 22 Carry On Luggage
- 23 France: which maps?
- 24 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 25 luggage suggestions