I am traveling with my 18 year old niece to London in late June. We will have 4 full days to see the city. On the day we arrive I would like to do a couple of things but not overly ambitious because of jet lag. Suggestions for an itinerary? What about a play one evening? My niece has already told me she wants to do the London Eye. What about buying tickets in advance for any attraction? Suggest websites for discounted tickets? I do know I should not buy tickets for the Eye in advance because its best to make sure the weather is good. Any suggestions on going to the flea market on Saturday? We are staying in a hotel near Gloucester Road tube station. Thank you!!!!
4 Day Itinerary in London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 2 Portugal - Don't Miss!
- 3 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 4 Hotel for last night in London--for family of 4
- 5 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 6 Initial feedback on Spain itin, please
- 7 England and Scotland
- 8 Savoring Sicily - A Trip Report
- 9 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 10 Athens/Istanbul March
- 11 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 12 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 13 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 14 Dublin to Armagh?
- 15 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 16 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 17 Gite and/or agritourism
- 18 Apartment for family trip to London
- 19 Prebook B&Bs
- 20 Switzerland
- 21 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 22 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 23 Trains in Italy
- 24 20 days in Germany
- 25 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?