I am traveling with my 18 year old niece to London in late June. We will have 4 full days to see the city. On the day we arrive I would like to do a couple of things but not overly ambitious because of jet lag. Suggestions for an itinerary? What about a play one evening? My niece has already told me she wants to do the London Eye. What about buying tickets in advance for any attraction? Suggest websites for discounted tickets? I do know I should not buy tickets for the Eye in advance because its best to make sure the weather is good. Any suggestions on going to the flea market on Saturday? We are staying in a hotel near Gloucester Road tube station. Thank you!!!!
4 Day Itinerary in London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HS Seniors in Finland and the Baltics - How to plan their spending
- 2 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 3 5am arrival in Dublin
- 4 London tube
- 5 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 6 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 7 Hotel in Venice
- 8 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 9 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 10 Europe-21 days in September 2014
- 11 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 12 What are the best places to see in England
- 13 London hotel
- 14 7 days in Greece
- 15 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 16 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 17 Europe in 21 days
- 18 London day trips, especially castles
- 19 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 20 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 21 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 22 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 23 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 24 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 25 What area to stay in Rome, Florence, and Venice?