I am traveling with my 18 year old niece to London in late June. We will have 4 full days to see the city. On the day we arrive I would like to do a couple of things but not overly ambitious because of jet lag. Suggestions for an itinerary? What about a play one evening? My niece has already told me she wants to do the London Eye. What about buying tickets in advance for any attraction? Suggest websites for discounted tickets? I do know I should not buy tickets for the Eye in advance because its best to make sure the weather is good. Any suggestions on going to the flea market on Saturday? We are staying in a hotel near Gloucester Road tube station. Thank you!!!!
4 Day Itinerary in London
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Chambermaid tipping
- 2 Navigo Decouverte
- 3 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 4 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 5 London for Christmas
- 6 More help with housing in Puglia
- 7 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 8 Euro Train
- 9 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 10 15 days in Europe,
- 11 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 12 Madrid to Sevilla
- 13 London, Paris, and Brussels 2014
- 14 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 15 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 16 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 17 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 18 Need help for visits to Belgium?
- 19 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 20 Barcelona - Hotel Help
- 21 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 22 7 days in Andalucia
- 23 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 24 first european holiday itinery
- 25 Need info on smoking in Dijon area