I am traveling with my 18 year old niece to London in late June. We will have 4 full days to see the city. On the day we arrive I would like to do a couple of things but not overly ambitious because of jet lag. Suggestions for an itinerary? What about a play one evening? My niece has already told me she wants to do the London Eye. What about buying tickets in advance for any attraction? Suggest websites for discounted tickets? I do know I should not buy tickets for the Eye in advance because its best to make sure the weather is good. Any suggestions on going to the flea market on Saturday? We are staying in a hotel near Gloucester Road tube station. Thank you!!!!
4 Day Itinerary in London
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 2 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 3 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 4 Traveling within Italy
- 5 Limo Transfers from Fiumicino Rome Airport
- 6 Venice - canoeing / kayaking
- 7 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 8 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 9 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 10 Family European winter holiday
- 11 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 12 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 13 Italy: Planning a honeymoon....HELP!!!!
- 14 To Paris and Provence in June
- 15 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 16 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 17 Euro Train
- 18 Travel by train or bus
- 19 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 20 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 21 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 22 Florence in October
- 23 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 24 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 25 London at Easter