Hello frendly people. My wife and I have narrow it down to 4 cities Mardrid,Paris,Venice & Rome. Flying from Miami Fl. On a budget of 10,000 US for 18-20 days. This will be our first time in Europe. We will be flying into Madrid and flying back to Miami from Rome, using easy jet in between cities one way. I would like ur opinions or any friendly suggestion would help thanks.
4 city Madrid, Paris, Venice & Rome in 18-20 days
View all Europe activity »
- 1 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 2 Spain - Andalucia
- 3 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 4 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 5 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 6 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 7 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 8 Travelling from Venice to the Cinque Terre towns.
- 9 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 10 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 11 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 12 One more last question on Bayeux
- 13 My first visit to Ireland, next year.
- 14 Medieval Tallinn
- 15 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 16 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 17 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 18 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 19 Euro Train
- 20 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 21 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 22 Italian language schools
- 23 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 24 When to visit Provence updated info
- 25 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins