First time in switzerland, but I'm looking to adventure a bit (safely, AS i will be solo). Would LOVE to hike. Are there pre-set trails where people go during the day? Is my best bet Zurich or Geneva (or somewhere in between?). I want it to be manageable to travel around since I only have about 4-5 days and will be by myself!
4-5 Days in Zurich
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Useful website for France
- 2 storing luggage for 10 days in Paris?
- 3 London visit
- 4 Croatia/Slovenia 2014
- 5 Italian cooking classes
- 6 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 7 Amalfi coast in 4 days starting today, plz advise.
- 8 Croatia-Slovenia-Austria Itinerary Help!
- 9 Small group for Colosseum
- 10 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 11 best time to book accommodation
- 12 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 13 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 14 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 15 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 16 SIM card for eastern europe
- 17 portugal trip 14 days - where to visit and stay
- 18 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 19 Water taxi reservations in Venice
- 20 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 21 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 22 Monet in Normandy
- 23 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 24 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 25 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train