First time in switzerland, but I'm looking to adventure a bit (safely, AS i will be solo). Would LOVE to hike. Are there pre-set trails where people go during the day? Is my best bet Zurich or Geneva (or somewhere in between?). I want it to be manageable to travel around since I only have about 4-5 days and will be by myself!
4-5 Days in Zurich
- 1 Changing of the Guard
- 2 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?
- 3 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 4 Germany and Italy
- 5 Which tour company would be best?
- 6 Best way to get from Malaga to Gibraltar to Ceuta, Morocco?
- 7 "Our Small Adventure" an Ongoing Paris Trip Report
- 8 Traveling to the Netherlands with my 10 year old daughter
- 9 Berchtesgaden & Salzburg
- 10 Car rental
- 11 Essen and Nordrhein-Westfalen
- 12 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 13 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 14 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 15 Club Quarters near Trafalgar Square
- 16 Please, assure me that Turkey is safe...
- 17 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 18 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?
- 19 FCO to Fast Train and Best way to travel back from Naples to Rome
- 20 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 21 Train tickets - Venice to Florence to Rome
- 22 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 23 London at Xmas
- 24 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 25 See northern lights,end of 2013: Norway/Sweden/Finland