First time in switzerland, but I'm looking to adventure a bit (safely, AS i will be solo). Would LOVE to hike. Are there pre-set trails where people go during the day? Is my best bet Zurich or Geneva (or somewhere in between?). I want it to be manageable to travel around since I only have about 4-5 days and will be by myself!
4-5 Days in Zurich
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 2 Trip to Pyrenees
- 3 Amsterdam: My list of things to do/see is ready - Pls help in daily planning
- 4 Crete Ancient sites
- 5 Hotel in Rome?
- 6 Help with somewhat messed up itinerary-Greece and Venice
- 7 A full week in The Netherlands
- 8 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 9 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 10 "Compartment" vs "Saloon Carriage" in 2nd class: Salzburg to Venice?
- 11 Glasgow to Brody Ferry Scotland
- 12 Rail or Bus Travel in Italy
- 13 Venice-Milan Airport Woes
- 14 Please recommend an honest car rental service in Romania
- 15 Two Bonnie Lasses: A Road Trip from Edinburgh to London
- 16 Travel from Berlin To Paris by train. good places to visit in Paris (tips)
- 17 I went to Paris in June
- 18 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 19 3 weeks in Italy - what to do with remaining 1 week?
- 20 Spending money in Italy?
- 21 Luggage advice
- 22 Ireland driving vacation
- 23 I booked "Paris in Winter"
- 24 Two bedroom apt in Venice?
- 25 Venice veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls