First time in switzerland, but I'm looking to adventure a bit (safely, AS i will be solo). Would LOVE to hike. Are there pre-set trails where people go during the day? Is my best bet Zurich or Geneva (or somewhere in between?). I want it to be manageable to travel around since I only have about 4-5 days and will be by myself!
4-5 Days in Zurich
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to buy in Prague, Vienna, or Budapest that we can't get in the US?
- 2 Driving from Rome Airport to Montepulciano -- Toll Question
- 3 Need advice on itinerary for Germany
- 4 Do trains run past midnight???
- 5 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 6 Euronight Train from Munich to Budapest - doubts
- 7 Piedmont - Scenic Drive
- 8 Can you help me make calls in Italy?
- 9 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 10 Venice - boats on canals
- 11 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 12 Barcelona for single female
- 13 Cambridge to Manchester, UK
- 14 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 15 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 16 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 17 Follow-up to my last question (U.S. citizen visiting Sweden next year)
- 18 North Italy - need itinerary help please!
- 19 Hotel Reccommendations: France, Germany, Italy
- 20 Best luggage for a 7 week trip
- 21 Help for San Sebastian
- 22 Newgrange to Galway
- 23 Has anyone used Waytostay.com for Paris rentals?
- 24 England in November - Comments on Itinerary?
- 25 Student Visa for Italy Questions