I have 4 1/2 weeks to go before my trip to Paris and London.
I have already booked my accommodation, Eurostar trips (Paris to London, London to Paris). I have booke my Eiffel tower tickets, Madame Tussaud tickets, London Eye ticket. These were highly recommended hence I booked them in advance.
This is my first time vising Paris or London for that matter? Anything thing else I need to consider? Notre Dame is also on the list and I will be attending their Christmas service.
I will be in Paris for 5 days and London for 7 days.
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 2 Ravello to Paestum
- 3 Help with travel from Cinque Terre to Milan Linate Airport!
- 4 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 5 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 6 Puffins! No luck. So, where and when did you see them?
- 7 And now...the 100 best things in Iceland.
- 8 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 9 What Greek islands should I visit
- 10 Which order should I travel
- 11 Which order should I travel
- 12 Which order should I travel
- 13 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 14 Spain Itinerary Help
- 15 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 16 Milan to Zurich - stops & stayovers
- 17 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 18 Barcelona completely overrated
- 19 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 20 Girona and Besalau
- 21 A week in Europe (Switzerland area)
- 22 Europe Destination with kids?
- 23 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 24 Cork or Galway?
- 25 Villa near Florence Italy