I have 4 1/2 weeks to go before my trip to Paris and London.
I have already booked my accommodation, Eurostar trips (Paris to London, London to Paris). I have booke my Eiffel tower tickets, Madame Tussaud tickets, London Eye ticket. These were highly recommended hence I booked them in advance.
This is my first time vising Paris or London for that matter? Anything thing else I need to consider? Notre Dame is also on the list and I will be attending their Christmas service.
I will be in Paris for 5 days and London for 7 days.
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How big backpack do I need?
- 2 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 3 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 4 Have the terrorist attacks changed where you go & how you travel?
- 5 Driving in Portual/Spain
- 6 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 7 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 8 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 9 Stonehenge and Bath
- 10 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 11 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 12 Munich Under Attack...
- 13 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 14 Homeaway/Owners Direct New contract
- 15 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 16 From Genoa to Rome...
- 17 Greece Itinerary
- 18 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 19 Spain in November
- 20 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 21 3 Days in Naples...
- 22 Any recommended reading before a trip to Basque country?
- 23 Help with 2nd European Spot
- 24 Two-day Detour Before Amalfi Coast
- 25 Must visit wineries in Alsace?