I have 4 1/2 weeks to go before my trip to Paris and London.
I have already booked my accommodation, Eurostar trips (Paris to London, London to Paris). I have booke my Eiffel tower tickets, Madame Tussaud tickets, London Eye ticket. These were highly recommended hence I booked them in advance.
This is my first time vising Paris or London for that matter? Anything thing else I need to consider? Notre Dame is also on the list and I will be attending their Christmas service.
I will be in Paris for 5 days and London for 7 days.
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel help
- 2 Italy - rental car damages query
- 3 St Tropez vs Monaco
- 4 Travel vs. Babies
- 5 Le Marche Research Help
- 6 European Cooking Secrets
- 7 Get Ultimate Fun with England Escorts in the Bedroom
- 8 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 9 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 10 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 11 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 12 8 days Skiing, City and Christmas Markets in Central Europe in late Nov
- 13 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 14 Flights between Rome, Paris, London- I have questions!
- 15 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 16 20 Days in Europe
- 17 Another strong earthquake in central Italy
- 18 10 days in Ireland! Ready? Shoot.
- 19 Farmhouse stay in Ireland?
- 20 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 21 Help plan trip to Coppenhagen and Stockholm
- 22 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 23 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 24 Early Spring Air Sales To Europe
- 25 Verona and Lake Garda