I have 4 1/2 weeks to go before my trip to Paris and London.
I have already booked my accommodation, Eurostar trips (Paris to London, London to Paris). I have booke my Eiffel tower tickets, Madame Tussaud tickets, London Eye ticket. These were highly recommended hence I booked them in advance.
This is my first time vising Paris or London for that matter? Anything thing else I need to consider? Notre Dame is also on the list and I will be attending their Christmas service.
I will be in Paris for 5 days and London for 7 days.
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노게임사이트¶(→〔”” HIP9.ZE.AM ““〕←)¶슈퍼카지노
- 2 Connecting flight time in Europe
- 3 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 4 Path of the Gods / Amalfi coast
- 5 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 6 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 7 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 8 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 9 Travel by car from Venice to Croatia
- 10 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 11 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 12 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 13 Prague - ATMs and Cash
- 14 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 15 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 16 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 17 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 18 Am i too dark to visit russia? Picture
- 19 "Never Mind"
- 20 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 21 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 22 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 23 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 24 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 25 Seat Assignments on TGV train from Paris to Avignon