I have 4 1/2 weeks to go before my trip to Paris and London.
I have already booked my accommodation, Eurostar trips (Paris to London, London to Paris). I have booke my Eiffel tower tickets, Madame Tussaud tickets, London Eye ticket. These were highly recommended hence I booked them in advance.
This is my first time vising Paris or London for that matter? Anything thing else I need to consider? Notre Dame is also on the list and I will be attending their Christmas service.
I will be in Paris for 5 days and London for 7 days.
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norway Itinerary
- 2 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 3 Berlin and chocolate lovers
- 4 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 5 Eagle's Nest weather, Germany
- 6 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 7 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 8 Dolomites October 14-18
- 9 Day in Dublin with Private Guide
- 10 Charles Degaulle question
- 11 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 12 Edinburgh to Bath - what is best option? train or plane
- 13 Pompeii luggage storage
- 14 Departure Tax in UK
- 15 Family of 4 in a couchette from Venice
- 16 FCO connection time
- 17 Tuscany Region - Public Transportation or Rental Car?
- 18 Train Help
- 19 First time in Italy
- 20 Train rides
- 21 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 22 Bel Canto restaurant, Paris
- 23 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 24 One week in & near Marseille
- 25 Need Ireland Itinerary Help