I have 4 1/2 weeks to go before my trip to Paris and London.
I have already booked my accommodation, Eurostar trips (Paris to London, London to Paris). I have booke my Eiffel tower tickets, Madame Tussaud tickets, London Eye ticket. These were highly recommended hence I booked them in advance.
This is my first time vising Paris or London for that matter? Anything thing else I need to consider? Notre Dame is also on the list and I will be attending their Christmas service.
I will be in Paris for 5 days and London for 7 days.
Thanks for your help.
4 1/2 weeks to go before I leave for my trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid - and where else in Spain in March?
- 2 Help me plan an unforgettable London/Paris trip...for my 5 year old
- 3 How's this Budget (4-5 weeks in Spain and Italy)
- 4 First Solo Trip Spain/ Portugal
- 5 Papal audience-Easter
- 6 Voltage in UK and France
- 7 Cannot see Anadolu Ateşi in Antalya. Options in Istanbul?
- 8 Nature of France
- 9 Hotel Artorius in Rome
- 10 Day Trips by Train from Bologna: Florence, Faenza, Ravenna
- 11 Emilia Romagna Region
- 12 Swiss Pass or Eurail Pass worth it for multi-country trip?
- 13 France--a month+ by car and train--ideas please!
- 14 Italy/France Itinerary - What do You Think?
- 15 Bus from Montepulciano, Italy to Roma Fiumicino Airport?
- 16 Trattorias/Bars/Restaurants Open Sunday & Monday in Monti (or other)Rome
- 17 Does this itinerary make sense for May 2015?
- 18 Bosphorus cruise in February?
- 19 How far ahead do you buy plane tickets?
- 20 Milan, Venice, Bellagio, Piedmont wine country, a day in the Cinque Terre
- 21 Two Weeks in France in October '15
- 22 Families with kids: rental car or train in Lake Como, Wengen, and Munich?
- 23 Germany for 3 weeks
- 24 Croatia
- 25 car rental Italy/Croatia