I have 4 1/2 weeks to go before my trip to Paris and London.
I have already booked my accommodation, Eurostar trips (Paris to London, London to Paris). I have booke my Eiffel tower tickets, Madame Tussaud tickets, London Eye ticket. These were highly recommended hence I booked them in advance.
This is my first time vising Paris or London for that matter? Anything thing else I need to consider? Notre Dame is also on the list and I will be attending their Christmas service.
I will be in Paris for 5 days and London for 7 days.
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 2 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 3 Best Greek Island
- 4 Les Invalides Night Show
- 5 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 6 Regarding Residence Permit
- 7 ANY SUGGESTION WHICH AREA OF MADRID TO STAY FOR ACCOMODATION
- 8 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 9 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 10 Any recommendations for a week trip in late October-early November?
- 11 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 12 Kroller-Muller Museum
- 13 limousine services - milan - rome
- 14 Shorts in South of France?
- 15 Taxi from Linate to lecco
- 16 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 17 Camogli and surrounds
- 18 Lario Bus or taxi at Linate?
- 19 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 20 2 days in Florence
- 21 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 22 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 23 Tinos , Naxos and other islands
- 24 Tinos , Naxos and other islands
- 25 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!