I have 4 1/2 weeks to go before my trip to Paris and London.
I have already booked my accommodation, Eurostar trips (Paris to London, London to Paris). I have booke my Eiffel tower tickets, Madame Tussaud tickets, London Eye ticket. These were highly recommended hence I booked them in advance.
This is my first time vising Paris or London for that matter? Anything thing else I need to consider? Notre Dame is also on the list and I will be attending their Christmas service.
I will be in Paris for 5 days and London for 7 days.
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stroller in Europe
- 2 Christmas Market-ing in the Salzkammergut
- 3 Suggestions for base in the Var
- 4 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 5 Troyes or Colmar around Christmas?
- 6 Take your time to see San Gimignano
- 7 Locauto Yes or No? or Europcar in Pisa
- 8 Rotterdam in 1923
- 9 Xmas windows in London
- 10 Romance written with help from Fodorites
- 11 Quickest and cheapest way to get to Marco Polo from Mogliano Veneto?
- 12 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 13 Wroclaw & Krakow, Poland
- 14 Krakow on Christmas Day?
- 15 Amsterdam - Germanyin mid April
- 16 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 17 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 18 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 19 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 20 Best company/Tour for one day Amalfi Coast from Rome
- 21 Holland/France/Spain
- 22 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 23 FindYourItaly Tour Company Reviews?
- 24 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 25 Car rental leaving Rome