I have 4 1/2 weeks to go before my trip to Paris and London.
I have already booked my accommodation, Eurostar trips (Paris to London, London to Paris). I have booke my Eiffel tower tickets, Madame Tussaud tickets, London Eye ticket. These were highly recommended hence I booked them in advance.
This is my first time vising Paris or London for that matter? Anything thing else I need to consider? Notre Dame is also on the list and I will be attending their Christmas service.
I will be in Paris for 5 days and London for 7 days.
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 사설토토 《『BOXX８８。ＣＯＭ(코드Bc88) 카톡:UK888】kimD』》 놀이터추천 먹튀검증
- 2 How hard (for an American) to drive in Yorkshire?
- 3 Norwegian air
- 4 3 Wake-up calls
- 5 What clothes?
- 6 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 7 Advance Booking for Spain
- 8 Classical Performance St Petersburg and Moscow in August
- 9 Mechlen or Leuven as a base city?
- 10 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 11 The Rain in Spain and more
- 12 Italy Itinerary: Rome and Amalfi
- 13 When did an Italian postage stamp cost 0.52 euros
- 14 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 15 collecting tickets for early alhambra visit
- 16 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS
- 17 Afternoon Tea @ London
- 18 London dining service charge
- 19 Car to Heathrow: what time to order?
- 20 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 21 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 22 Berlin bans Airbnb apartment letting
- 23 London Paris
- 24 Cheap SIM cards for iPhones in Paris
- 25 Alsace Accommodations