I have 4 1/2 weeks to go before my trip to Paris and London.
I have already booked my accommodation, Eurostar trips (Paris to London, London to Paris). I have booke my Eiffel tower tickets, Madame Tussaud tickets, London Eye ticket. These were highly recommended hence I booked them in advance.
This is my first time vising Paris or London for that matter? Anything thing else I need to consider? Notre Dame is also on the list and I will be attending their Christmas service.
I will be in Paris for 5 days and London for 7 days.
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라№【RAM300.COM】№ 필리핀 카지노
- 2 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 3 Help required with Itinerary
- 4 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 5 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 6 Spain in December
- 7 Amalfi Coast transportation
- 8 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 9 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 10 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 11 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 12 Skye to Edinburgh
- 13 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 14 4 or 5 nights in Rome? 4 or 5 nights on AC?
- 15 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 16 Greek Islands (small)
- 17 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 18 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 19 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 20 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 21 UK Visa Help
- 22 K-Day
- 23 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 24 Sundays in Puglia
- 25 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts