I have 4 1/2 weeks to go before my trip to Paris and London.
I have already booked my accommodation, Eurostar trips (Paris to London, London to Paris). I have booke my Eiffel tower tickets, Madame Tussaud tickets, London Eye ticket. These were highly recommended hence I booked them in advance.
This is my first time vising Paris or London for that matter? Anything thing else I need to consider? Notre Dame is also on the list and I will be attending their Christmas service.
I will be in Paris for 5 days and London for 7 days.
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 2 What to take to Germany
- 3 Paris Under Seige...
- 4 First trip to Italy-2 weeks with a 9 year old
- 5 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 6 Denied entry to UK; could this give me problems going to Estonia?
- 7 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 8 Frankfurt to (insert ideads here) then to the Mosel region
- 9 Private transportation
- 10 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 11 Scotland Trip
- 12 Suggestions for travel
- 13 Cinque Terre day trip in about 3 weeks
- 14 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 15 Restaurant for New Year's Eve in PARIS
- 16 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 17 Holiday in Austria
- 18 Suggest the best land-based casino in Central London
- 19 4 week trip Turkey
- 20 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 21 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 22 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 23 where to visit besides Oslo for 2 days 1 night in mid december
- 24 What one thing in Paris?
- 25 Restaurant Booking sites which one to use, if any, in Spain?