I have 4 1/2 weeks to go before my trip to Paris and London.
I have already booked my accommodation, Eurostar trips (Paris to London, London to Paris). I have booke my Eiffel tower tickets, Madame Tussaud tickets, London Eye ticket. These were highly recommended hence I booked them in advance.
This is my first time vising Paris or London for that matter? Anything thing else I need to consider? Notre Dame is also on the list and I will be attending their Christmas service.
I will be in Paris for 5 days and London for 7 days.
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL Customer Support Number @+-(1800-681-7208)@AOL tech# support
- 2 Exploring Lisbon & where else?
- 3 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 4 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 5 How to travel from Thessaloniki airport to Halkidiki
- 6 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 7 NEED AN URGENT LOAN?
- 8 Renting a car in Greece
- 9 Iceland france spain
- 10 Ex-pats with young kids
- 11 Maximizing Norway time
- 12 Greece
- 13 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 14 southeast sicily town as home base
- 15 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 16 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 17 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 18 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 19 London with Teens Trip Report
- 20 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 21 Top Tapas Tascas
- 22 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 23 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 24 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 25 Iceland car rental agencies