We are 3 adults and a 2.5 year old who will be traveling to Switzerland from Netherlands on a road trip .we have chosen Camping Jungfrau in Lauterbrunnen as a base bcoz i really loved the concept.
Day 1 we will reach by 4pm as its aprox an 8 hrs drive. It will be a tiring drive so do you have any recommendations for day 1?
Day 2 -we plan to visit Engelberg and the Mount Titlis. Guess this should take up half a day.evening head to Lucern and see the chapel bridge n njoy a lovely dinner.
Day 3- the plan is to visit Lake Brienz, Ballenberg museum.
What else can we do today?
I was also keen on going to Gstaad, Saanen and the Broc chocolate factory. Please guide.
Any more must visit places?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 2 Oslo-Flam-Borgund-Balestrand in one day?
- 3 Prague itinerary advice
- 4 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 5 Ideas for driving from Barcelona to Bordeaux
- 6 Santorini lodging
- 7 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 8 Ireland
- 9 Killarney
- 10 Italian car factory tours
- 11 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 12 El Pastrami en Madrid
- 13 No Periods in British Written English!
- 14 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 15 Self drive tour companies
- 16 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 17 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 18 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 19 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 20 Best soft sand beaches, Ischia
- 21 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?
- 22 10 day Italy
- 23 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 24 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 25 Amalfi or Tuscany?