We are 3 adults and a 2.5 year old who will be traveling to Switzerland from Netherlands on a road trip .we have chosen Camping Jungfrau in Lauterbrunnen as a base bcoz i really loved the concept.
Day 1 we will reach by 4pm as its aprox an 8 hrs drive. It will be a tiring drive so do you have any recommendations for day 1?
Day 2 -we plan to visit Engelberg and the Mount Titlis. Guess this should take up half a day.evening head to Lucern and see the chapel bridge n njoy a lovely dinner.
Day 3- the plan is to visit Lake Brienz, Ballenberg museum.
What else can we do today?
I was also keen on going to Gstaad, Saanen and the Broc chocolate factory. Please guide.
Any more must visit places?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Airline to Rome
- 2 SE ITALY
- 3 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 4 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 5 monograms vacation tours
- 6 Trip report: Paris-Bordeaux-Barcelona-Madrid
- 7 Towns around Lucca
- 8 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 9 Thinking about the Fjords
- 10 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 11 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 12 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 13 Dordogne and Marseille: into the cave and out to the sea
- 14 Athens Help
- 15 Sicily help
- 16 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 17 Experiencing London and Scotland by Sleeper Train
- 18 Cork questions
- 19 Restaurant recommendations in Sicily
- 20 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 21 Borghese Gallery Question
- 22 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 23 Will Bottle of Champagne Pass Thru Customs at Athens Airport Upon Arrival?
- 24 London vacation rental agency
- 25 Trains in Italy