We are 3 adults and a 2.5 year old who will be traveling to Switzerland from Netherlands on a road trip .we have chosen Camping Jungfrau in Lauterbrunnen as a base bcoz i really loved the concept.
Day 1 we will reach by 4pm as its aprox an 8 hrs drive. It will be a tiring drive so do you have any recommendations for day 1?
Day 2 -we plan to visit Engelberg and the Mount Titlis. Guess this should take up half a day.evening head to Lucern and see the chapel bridge n njoy a lovely dinner.
Day 3- the plan is to visit Lake Brienz, Ballenberg museum.
What else can we do today?
I was also keen on going to Gstaad, Saanen and the Broc chocolate factory. Please guide.
Any more must visit places?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 2 seat reservations
- 3 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 4 Italy in a week
- 5 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 6 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 7 what is this Copenhagen building?
- 8 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 9 4 Nights Sevilla/Cordoba in Nov; How to split up
- 10 Germany-Car or Train
- 11 2 Weeks in France: Rouen, Normandy, Dordogne and the Loire Valley
- 12 SURPRISE TRIP
- 13 Jewish Vienna
- 14 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 15 Reaching the Lake District
- 16 Positano Hotel in September
- 17 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 18 Scotland itinerary advice
- 19 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 20 Brussels flower tapestry
- 21 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 22 Paris to Switzerland to Venice in 2 weeks?
- 23 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 24 Best Date for Vatican Museums?
- 25 Sardinia, Sardegna, Cerdena, tomatoe, tomato, tomate