We are 3 adults and a 2.5 year old who will be traveling to Switzerland from Netherlands on a road trip .we have chosen Camping Jungfrau in Lauterbrunnen as a base bcoz i really loved the concept.
Day 1 we will reach by 4pm as its aprox an 8 hrs drive. It will be a tiring drive so do you have any recommendations for day 1?
Day 2 -we plan to visit Engelberg and the Mount Titlis. Guess this should take up half a day.evening head to Lucern and see the chapel bridge n njoy a lovely dinner.
Day 3- the plan is to visit Lake Brienz, Ballenberg museum.
What else can we do today?
I was also keen on going to Gstaad, Saanen and the Broc chocolate factory. Please guide.
Any more must visit places?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam hotels
- 2 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 3 Denmark or Sweden?
- 4 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 5 Trek through Eur
- 6 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 7 Europe itinerary questions
- 8 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 9 Italy Sept 26-Oct 6 2017
- 10 Paris hotels
- 11 London Hotels
- 12 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 13 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 14 We're here!
- 15 Has anyone rented from Allinclusive! Rent a Car ?
- 16 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 17 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 18 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 19 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 20 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 21 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 22 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 23 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 24 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 25 Brugge hotel help