my husband and i will be in Barcelona for a day and a half in the end of july
looking for recommendations for what to see and places to stay ( budget ideally $100-$150)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cordoba Overnight?
- 2 Any good apps for Amsterdam?
- 3 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 4 Can i camp anywhere in Iceland?
- 5 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 6 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 7 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 8 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 9 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 10 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 11 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 12 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 13 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 14 I have six days in Spain - where should I go?
- 15 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 16 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 17 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 18 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 19 2 weeks Europe trip
- 20 Need Information about French Alps
- 21 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 22 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 23 Uffizi Phone Number
- 24 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 25 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia