Early next year, Husband and I are heading to 6 European countries in 18 days and are thinking of not carrying luggage to avoid wasting time in the airports.
Are there tips you can share on how to go about only having a carry-on? Husband thinks we should buy those honking backpacks but I personally think those bags are better suited for camping not in a Eurotrip - I dunno. Perhaps because the bags are almost 4 feet tall????
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 코리아카지노♥⊥/) KR426.ZZ.AM (/⊥♥슈퍼카지노/)
- 2 바카라게임사이트♥⊥/) KR426.ZZ.AM (/⊥♥슈퍼카지노/)
- 3 바카라게임♥⊥/) KR426.ZZ.AM (/⊥♥슈퍼카지노/)
- 4 바카라사이트♥⊥/) KR426.ZZ.AM (/⊥♥슈퍼카지노/)
- 5 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 6 What do after Bernia Express?
- 7 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 8 Info request: Road Trip Naples to Bari-Part 2
- 9 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 10 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 11 First time in London
- 12 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 13 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 14 No Periods in British Written English!
- 15 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 16 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 17 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 18 Self drive tour companies
- 19 scotland
- 20 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 21 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 22 Ischia
- 23 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 24 Barcelona
- 25 Seville- Ronda drive time