Early next year, Husband and I are heading to 6 European countries in 18 days and are thinking of not carrying luggage to avoid wasting time in the airports.
Are there tips you can share on how to go about only having a carry-on? Husband thinks we should buy those honking backpacks but I personally think those bags are better suited for camping not in a Eurotrip - I dunno. Perhaps because the bags are almost 4 feet tall????
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 U<S:A : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:540 :683O YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 3 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 4 Paris advice with kids
- 5 International drivers permit
- 6 Villa in Italy
- 7 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 8 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 9 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 10 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 11 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 12 Paris travel help
- 13 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 14 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 15 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 16 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 17 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 18 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 19 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 20 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 21 One night in the Dolomites
- 22 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 23 Airport Transit Visa
- 24 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 25 Where in Greece