Early next year, Husband and I are heading to 6 European countries in 18 days and are thinking of not carrying luggage to avoid wasting time in the airports.
Are there tips you can share on how to go about only having a carry-on? Husband thinks we should buy those honking backpacks but I personally think those bags are better suited for camping not in a Eurotrip - I dunno. Perhaps because the bags are almost 4 feet tall????
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 2 Super Cover For Hertz
- 3 Fuerteventura - Canary Islands
- 4 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 5 When to Visit Scotland
- 6 Gertie in Greece NOW
- 7 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 8 Amalfi Coast help
- 9 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 10 Sicily
- 11 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 12 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 13 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 14 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 15 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 16 Where to buy Saffron?
- 17 English Countryside
- 18 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 19 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 20 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 21 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 22 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 23 4 days itinerary for France
- 24 Stonehenge more accessible with group?
- 25 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?