I will spend 3.5 days in Amsterdam in July.
I will definitely add Delft for a day trip. Am I crazy to add another day trip to Bruges in Belgium? Does it merit a day trip? Should I spend a night. Based on pictures of Bruges it seems like a poor man's version of Venice. How wrong am I?
I have been to Amsterdam before so i'll go to a museum here and there and eat pancakes and try the jimi hendrix special herbs.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 2 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 3 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 4 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 5 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 6 napologetic Napoli, Uncompromising Capri, and Unassuming Amalfi
- 7 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 8 Bordeaux to Nice
- 9 Greek Village
- 10 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 11 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 12 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 13 Uber vs. TfL
- 14 Berlin
- 15 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 16 A Trip Report: Springtime in Italy - May 9 to June 2, 2011
- 17 Germany or Sweden
- 18 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 19 Italy Trip- Venice, Rome, Florence, Cinque Terre, Amalfi Coast
- 20 Firenze, Venezia, Cruise, Cinque Terre, Nce
- 21 Two days in Rome
- 22 We didn't love Florence the way we thought we might
- 23 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 24 PARIS
- 25 One free day in Barcelona