I'm going to be arriving in Positano Tuesday mid-day, and departing Friday evening. I'm looking for recommendations during my time in the Amalfi coast. It's important to note that:
- I won't have a car (obviously)
- I love to hike (do I do path of gods west to east, or east to west, or does it not matter??)
- I've been to Capri
- I'm looking to explore towns, but also relax a bit as this will be the end of my long backpacking trip.
I've been thinking of doing a full day exploring/relaxing in positano, a full day in amalfi, and a day of doing some walking/hiking. What would you experts recommend for an itinerary??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 2 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 3 Porte de Vanves or Clignancourt
- 4 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 5 SHIP LUGGAGE
- 6 2 Months in Sicily
- 7 France Part Deux - Itinerary Advice
- 8 Barcelona, hiking in Pyrenees + which other? (Costa Brava or Mallorca?)
- 9 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 10 What tips can you give about packing?
- 11 Ludwig Castles
- 12 Hallstatt tour recommendations?
- 13 Where to stay in SW Ireland, Killarney or Kenmare?
- 14 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 15 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 16 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 17 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 18 Visiting Monte Carlo during Grand Prix week
- 19 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 20 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 21 Short Trip in July
- 22 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 23 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 24 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 25 First trip to England & Ireland-9 days in August