My wife and I are spending our 30th Wedding Anniversary in Tuscany. We plan to spend 10 nights in Italy, late August into September. We will be flying into and out of Florence. We want to rent a car and in addition to visiting Florence, wish to visit different hill towns of Tuscany. Our flight out of Florence is early morning (6:30 am). Does anyone have a suggestion for an itinerary that begins and ends in Florence?
30th Anniversary -Trip to Tuscany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 2 London visit
- 3 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 4 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 5 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 6 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 7 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 8 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 9 21 Days in Central Europe
- 10 Small group for Colosseum
- 11 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 12 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 13 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 14 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 15 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 16 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 17 Spain/Costa de Sol Please identify picture
- 18 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 19 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 20 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 21 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 22 Greece Italy and Turkey
- 23 men's shoes spain
- 24 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 25 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old