My wife and I are spending our 30th Wedding Anniversary in Tuscany. We plan to spend 10 nights in Italy, late August into September. We will be flying into and out of Florence. We want to rent a car and in addition to visiting Florence, wish to visit different hill towns of Tuscany. Our flight out of Florence is early morning (6:30 am). Does anyone have a suggestion for an itinerary that begins and ends in Florence?
30th Anniversary -Trip to Tuscany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 2 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 3 7 days in Greece
- 4 Bergamo/Bellagio - suggestions?
- 5 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 6 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 7 Reims for a day
- 8 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 9 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 10 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 11 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 12 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 13 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 14 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 15 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 16 Toulouse and beyond -
- 17 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 18 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 19 Vienna highlights
- 20 Itinerary Help 10 days in Europe over Easter Week
- 21 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 22 accommodation woes - Sicily
- 23 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 24 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 25 Seville hotels